Bizzy Bone: WTF

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
HOw is he homeless tho? They were a successful group? he said he sleeps at bus stops or sumthin?
Sounded to me like he was on something to where he was just really emotional because he explained that he doesn't get judged when he's not in some rich neighborhood or whatever and people are realer at bus stops and shit, kinda sad.

Echso said:
Sounded to me like he was on something to where he was just really emotional because he explained that he doesn't get judged when he's not in some rich neighborhood or whatever and people are realer at bus stops and shit, kinda sad.
might be sad but its true, id rather hang with street kids any day of the week

real is real

and people living in the fake illusion of capitilism are twacked

hes obviously under the influence, but thats life, like dead prez say "its ok to get fucked up as long as you dont forget theres an enemy outside"

word

and heres somethin i got off sohh

On Wednesday night, an out-of-control Bizzy Bone, of Bone Thugs N Harmony fame, made an appearance on Houston's Damage Control KPFT radio show. The recently homeless emcee -- appearing to be in some type of hallucination -- ranted and raved on and on for almost 15 minutes in an incoherent, sporadic interview with host Pushermania. "What you'll hear is a man on the verge of a breakdown, trying to hold it together and contain his rage, sadness and multiple intoxications," remarked host Pushermania. "I know for a fact, he scared a few people. I was just there like, ‘Ok, bro... you do your thing.'" Throughout the interview, Bizzy goes in and out of his haze, speaking fast and then growling as if demon-possessed while giving praise to "My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ".

AnarchistFunk said:
might be sad but its true, id rather hang with street kids any day of the week

real is real

and people living in the fake illusion of capitilism are twacked

hes obviously under the influence, but thats life, like dead prez say "its ok to get fucked up as long as you dont forget theres an enemy outside"

word

and heres somethin i got off sohh

On Wednesday night, an out-of-control Bizzy Bone, of Bone Thugs N Harmony fame, made an appearance on Houston's Damage Control KPFT radio show. The recently homeless emcee -- appearing to be in some type of hallucination -- ranted and raved on and on for almost 15 minutes in an incoherent, sporadic interview with host Pushermania. "What you'll hear is a man on the verge of a breakdown, trying to hold it together and contain his rage, sadness and multiple intoxications," remarked host Pushermania. "I know for a fact, he scared a few people. I was just there like, ‘Ok, bro... you do your thing.'" Throughout the interview, Bizzy goes in and out of his haze, speaking fast and then growling as if demon-possessed while giving praise to "My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ".
wow the host is a nice guy for not even laughing or dis respecting him at all. He was very professional about it. I feel bad 4 bizzy , hes a talented guy , real talented. Hopfully he can get his act 2gether man 4 real he makes good music and hes real .... just a lil crazy rite now..

this foo is a crackhead, he gotta be man cuz i knew this crackhead that acted exactly like this man, its kinda sad but funny as fuck at the same time. hhahahah fuckin funny ass pic too man goddamn.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Yeah the interviewer did see calm throughout the interview, hope Bizzy gets some help.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.