Bizzy Bone: WTF

"What what pac say, Youuu Can run the Red lights but read the Street Signs, yooou Can run the red lights but read the street signs"

lmao least he still rembers the Jewles hanned down!

What's the big deal? You know dude has smoked a TON of weed, and I'm sure he's been fucking with sherm, angeldust, all that shit.

No seriously, this is some fucked up shit. Who knows. I kinda feel bad for the poor radio guy who had to interview him.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
LMFAOOOOOO!! PRAISE GOOOOOD!!!!!

i always knew bizzy was a fucked up individual but GODDAM!! Maufucka needs 2 stop runnin red lights and peepin street signs and runnin red lights and peepin street signs and runnin red lights and peepin street signs and visit a FUCKING REHAB CLINIC.

Did he get abducted again?

Seko

Damn... he smoke something else than weed too...
Dude has lost his mind

I'd just love to see the face of that interviewer while bizzy flips

shit i meet bizzy bone at a local grocery store right in my hometown of Hilliard ohio. hes a cool down to earth when i spoke to him. i meet him at like midnight and he was wearin tons of jewlery and shit, and right when i heard his voice and shit i knew it was him. i had him sign my had and talked to him and told him i bought the east 1999 cassaate right down the street. funny thing bout it a group of kids walkin in recognized him to and asked if he wanted to blaze some weed and he declined. shit was a trip.

But he is actin like a fuckin lunatic on this shit. man when i meet him it was only like a year ago and this is soooome crazy shit!!!!! crazy shit!!!!!! man this dude is a nut case...shit maybe i shouldnt of just walked up to him.... shit know that i think about it he was driving a cheap lookin yellow impala..... considering how much money bone has made in the past he shouldnt be driving a cheap ass impala with stoch rims.

wow

classic bizzy bone

when he switches his voice up and does the demon type voice that was a fuckin trip

im feelin him on what he was saying bout the bus stop and shit though

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Lol wtf.
Bizzy:....When is see you
Interviewer: see who?
Bizzy: *evil voice* all the people we're talking too

LOL

Bizzy: PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Interviewer:..yep..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.