Biggie's Son

What will he rap about though? We all know he's well taken care of so he can't rap about the struggle. Or will he continue with the big poppa gimmick for his pops.

Maybe if he's lucky he'll inherit his father's weight and skills and become the next big man, but I don't think he could duplicate that. He'll be totally different since he lives in Cali. Maybe he'll collab with Guerrilla Black one day.

Swollen_Member said:
If Pac fathered a kid, he wouldn't tell nobody!
i'v seen pic of pac girl frind and her STOMACH IS BIG standing withe 2pac and she looks tired (her eyez saying that) and her riyht hand or the other one was in her back when some one took the pic of her
so i always thinking that he has a kid but he did not wanna put'em on rap game or fame............. i think
but im sure about the pic its on my cd'z shek out the whole pac pic'z with her you may notice something

fy4life said:
i'v seen pic of pac girl frind and her STOMACH IS BIG standing withe 2pac and she looks tired (her eyez saying that) and her riyht hand or the other one was in her back when some one took the pic of her
so i always thinking that he has a kid but he did not wanna put'em on rap game or fame............. i think
but im sure about the pic its on my cd'z shek out the whole pac pic'z with her you may notice something
Post the pic

linx

Staff member
Hituup said:
What will he rap about though? We all know he's well taken care of so he can't rap about the struggle. Or will he continue with the big poppa gimmick for his pops.
Other rappers get away with it, why can't he?

ARon

Why wouldn't he be able to rap about the struggle? He is still a black, soon to be, man in America. What if he raps about being rich growing up and getting what he wants but he is tight, will that matter? Why does he have to follow the same old trend of being hard or whatever, let him rap what he will.

damn... kid looks like his dad 4 sure...

he gonna get into the game 4 sure, easy as 2 get into the game 4 him... he gonna hav sum crazy ass rappin name like lil bigz or sumin

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.