Biggie's Son

ARon

It must be crazy, the only thing he has of his dad is his music. He must have a love for it like none other. He relates to it in a way no one will know, I'm almost jealous.

bastin872 said:
this kids gonna hate pac 2 the fullest...
that is a interesting thought, he should stay on the east coast through his schooling so he can hang with Biggie dickriders and not be teased and taunted by 2pac dickriders.

Aristotle said:
It must be crazy, the only thing he has of his dad is his music. He must have a love for it like none other. He relates to it in a way no one will know, I'm almost jealous.
Yea its crazy, bet had a special about faith evans a while back and they was showin what she does while preppin to release her album and they had a lil segment wit biggie's son and she said hes very into biggies music and she tells him everything and she says he raps too and he spit a lil freestyle too i think hes gonna end up rappin or something to do wit music...his lil freestyle is already better than chingy and nelly LOL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online