Biggie's Killer confesses!!

Giz said:
Yeah but that's the whole point, why Suge? You could make theories about a hundred other people who might have wanted Pac dead! I've seen people saying The Outlawz set him up, I've even seen people claim AFENI set him up! Without real proof there's no reason to make these statements!
Why Suge? Numerous reasons, but I dont wanna go into depth since I dont really think Suge set Pac up.

But yeah, theorizing about Tha Outlawz & Afeni is really ridiculously off.

Giz said:
Yeah but that's the whole point, why Suge? You could make theories about a hundred other people who might have wanted Pac dead! I've seen people saying The Outlawz set him up, I've even seen people claim AFENI set him up! Without real proof there's no reason to make these statements!
Why Suge? Numerous reasons, but I dont wanna go into depth since I dont really think Suge set Pac up.

But yeah, theorizing about Tha Outlawz & Afeni is really ridiculously off.

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
did any of ya'll stop to think that mayb the slayings had nothing to do with record labels at all, and perhaps it was fans retailiating?...

Ok, pac got shot.... who shot him... we dont know.... but perhaps a group of fans wanted biggie's head in retaliation to pac's death... like: "If we can't hav pac, they can't hav BIG"...

Under The Influence
did any of ya'll stop to think that mayb the slayings had nothing to do with record labels at all, and perhaps it was fans retailiating?...

Ok, pac got shot.... who shot him... we dont know.... but perhaps a group of fans wanted biggie's head in retaliation to pac's death... like: "If we can't hav pac, they can't hav BIG"...

Under The Influence
don_outlawz said:
Its All About The Money... :mad: dont forget pac did
want to leave deathrow to start makaveli record
It was actually gonna be called ethusiana, but i dont think he would hav rapped on it... cos he also wanted to get into politics

Under The Influence
don_outlawz said:
Its All About The Money... :mad: dont forget pac did
want to leave deathrow to start makaveli record
It was actually gonna be called ethusiana, but i dont think he would hav rapped on it... cos he also wanted to get into politics

KrAzY:aka:AnDy said:
Im sure he would`nt have stopped rapping, when he have founded his own record label Makaveli records or ethusiana records.

The rumours that suge wanted pac killed are very weak. They are based on pac saying to people that he was leaving death row and taking all his masters with him - meaning suge would lose out on millions and millions of dollars. The only people I heard say this was Kevin Hackie and Frank Alexander, but if you hear pac talk in interviews before he died he seemed to be very proud that he was on deathrow and also stated that he wanted to be the A&R person on deathrow 5 years down the line. I thought makaveli records was going to operate under deathrow anyway - so suge still would of had an influence over that.

Personally, I believe that pac didnt want to leave deathrow, but if it's true that he was going to leave, then the suge having pac killed rumours maybe true as then he would own all his masters and most of the money would go str8 to suge's pocket. Still hard to believe suge set it all up as it dont make sense him sitting right next to pac when all these bullets are flying about - being fired from a rival gang!

i think the goverment had some part in it either way even if Orlando Anderson pulled the trigger. they made sure every other panther was dead or in jail...pac got out of jail time 2 take him out....a panther with millions of dollars?LOL YEA OK thats called americans worst nightmare. if they didnt they were going 2 y else have fbi agents close 2 pac since 93? as soon as he talked about black power movment he would have been sniped out

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.