Biggie's Killer confesses!!

oh my god, this is fucken nuts. Im following this whole trial and im LOSING my mind at all the shits thats coming out....ohmy goodddd

oh my god, this is fucken nuts. Im following this whole trial and im LOSING my mind at all the shits thats coming out....ohmy goodddd

Rukas said:
It was a set up, but what the fuck does that have to do with Suge. Im sick of people only seeing black and white, suge or orlando.

You think Suge was the only one that could have set it up? Please.

No one is dumb enough to order a hit and then sit a foot away from the mark, while a street gangbanger from the rival gang opens fire from a moving vehicle.
Well, in addition to what Hituup said about Orlando being in the lobby (the cops said his reason for being in Vegas constantly changed; Frank Alexanders said that Orlando appeared to be "waiting"), and Suge's homeboy pointing the guy out to Pac (multi-platinum rapper with a lot to lose like even his freedom since he was on probation) instead of any of the unknown people with them (and the Outlawz not being anywhere around themselves)...

....one of the other things I find very fishy about the shooting that night is that fact that Pac didnt get shot in his head at all. Usually when somebody rolls up on you in a car while you're sitting in your's, chances are you're gonna get shot in head (even Biggie got shot in his, even when he was sitting his jeep while the shooter was in a lower-leveled car). Remember what Frank said, the shooter pulled up really close to Pac & Suge's car. And where did Pac get shot: his thigh, his finger, his chest, and his lung. It would kinda make you think that maybe the shooter aimed low at the door then acutally through the window of the car.

And Suge said he got shot in head when he hold to "shield" Pac, but alledgedly according to doctors reports he was cut by flying glass (from the window that was rolled on the passenger side which the shooter were shooting through, maybe?) But I dunno...

I hate to theorize, but I can think of a few reasons why Suge would want Pac out of the pic: Pac was merely just an artist, meaning had not authority at DeathRow, but yet he had big plans for the label - maybe Suge thought this would cost him LOTS of "unnecessary" money. Plus, Pac having DeathRow audited and firing David Kenner (who had a hand in starting the label); that and Pac constantly gettin on Suge about not making good on some of the promises he made - none of the other artists seem to complain except for Pac.

And look at the beginning of the "Smile" video when it zooms in on the bullet holes in the car door and merges into Scarface's sunglasses - you would almost think that Face has his own suspicision. If Suge is as smart as everybody saids he is, then he had the greatest alibi in the world - sitting right next to the target.

Now I aint sayin Suge really did have Pac killed, but somethings about it just seem really strange.

Rukas said:
It was a set up, but what the fuck does that have to do with Suge. Im sick of people only seeing black and white, suge or orlando.

You think Suge was the only one that could have set it up? Please.

No one is dumb enough to order a hit and then sit a foot away from the mark, while a street gangbanger from the rival gang opens fire from a moving vehicle.
Well, in addition to what Hituup said about Orlando being in the lobby (the cops said his reason for being in Vegas constantly changed; Frank Alexanders said that Orlando appeared to be "waiting"), and Suge's homeboy pointing the guy out to Pac (multi-platinum rapper with a lot to lose like even his freedom since he was on probation) instead of any of the unknown people with them (and the Outlawz not being anywhere around themselves)...

....one of the other things I find very fishy about the shooting that night is that fact that Pac didnt get shot in his head at all. Usually when somebody rolls up on you in a car while you're sitting in your's, chances are you're gonna get shot in head (even Biggie got shot in his, even when he was sitting his jeep while the shooter was in a lower-leveled car). Remember what Frank said, the shooter pulled up really close to Pac & Suge's car. And where did Pac get shot: his thigh, his finger, his chest, and his lung. It would kinda make you think that maybe the shooter aimed low at the door then acutally through the window of the car.

And Suge said he got shot in head when he hold to "shield" Pac, but alledgedly according to doctors reports he was cut by flying glass (from the window that was rolled on the passenger side which the shooter were shooting through, maybe?) But I dunno...

I hate to theorize, but I can think of a few reasons why Suge would want Pac out of the pic: Pac was merely just an artist, meaning had not authority at DeathRow, but yet he had big plans for the label - maybe Suge thought this would cost him LOTS of "unnecessary" money. Plus, Pac having DeathRow audited and firing David Kenner (who had a hand in starting the label); that and Pac constantly gettin on Suge about not making good on some of the promises he made - none of the other artists seem to complain except for Pac.

And look at the beginning of the "Smile" video when it zooms in on the bullet holes in the car door and merges into Scarface's sunglasses - you would almost think that Face has his own suspicision. If Suge is as smart as everybody saids he is, then he had the greatest alibi in the world - sitting right next to the target.

Now I aint sayin Suge really did have Pac killed, but somethings about it just seem really strange.

Giz

The whole "Suge did it" is dumb as hell, there is NO PROOF. So why speculate?

How about Snoop did it cuz he was jealous of Pac, he was a crip also, that's just as dumb!

And I don't think Big did it, if that was the case then it would be a strange coincidence that Pac punched Orlando hours before!

Giz

The whole "Suge did it" is dumb as hell, there is NO PROOF. So why speculate?

How about Snoop did it cuz he was jealous of Pac, he was a crip also, that's just as dumb!

And I don't think Big did it, if that was the case then it would be a strange coincidence that Pac punched Orlando hours before!

The idea of Suge being involved isn't too off the map simply because there isn't any proof. People can cover shit up. The idea of Orlando Anderson killing Pac isn't too off the map either, because there's just as much proof with that as there is with Suge being involved. I dunno if tapes of the shooting through intersection cameras have been released (or even exist), but it's always possible that the car pulled up and shot Pac in the body first, letting Suge get outta the car while Pac was shot at. Afterwards, Suge could have taken a piece of glass and just swiped some part of his head to provide an alibi. I just thought of this as I was typing, so there really isn't too much I can defend it with, it's simply just another thought.

The idea of Suge being involved isn't too off the map simply because there isn't any proof. People can cover shit up. The idea of Orlando Anderson killing Pac isn't too off the map either, because there's just as much proof with that as there is with Suge being involved. I dunno if tapes of the shooting through intersection cameras have been released (or even exist), but it's always possible that the car pulled up and shot Pac in the body first, letting Suge get outta the car while Pac was shot at. Afterwards, Suge could have taken a piece of glass and just swiped some part of his head to provide an alibi. I just thought of this as I was typing, so there really isn't too much I can defend it with, it's simply just another thought.

Giz

MATW95 said:
You are joking right? Please tell me you are joking!

Giz

MATW95 said:
You are joking right? Please tell me you are joking!

Chill out, Giz. We aint sayin that we believe Suge DID have Pac set up, we're just stating some of the things that dont add up. But only God knows...and whats done in dark shall come to light...one of these days. :)

Chill out, Giz. We aint sayin that we believe Suge DID have Pac set up, we're just stating some of the things that dont add up. But only God knows...and whats done in dark shall come to light...one of these days. :)

Giz

Crunkadelic said:
Yeah but that's the whole point, why Suge? You could make theories about a hundred other people who might have wanted Pac dead! I've seen people saying The Outlawz set him up, I've even seen people claim AFENI set him up! Without real proof there's no reason to make these statements!

Giz

Crunkadelic said:
Yeah but that's the whole point, why Suge? You could make theories about a hundred other people who might have wanted Pac dead! I've seen people saying The Outlawz set him up, I've even seen people claim AFENI set him up! Without real proof there's no reason to make these statements!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.