Better Rapper:The Game Or Lloyd Banks

Better Rapper

• Lloyd Bankz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GhostOfRazgriz said:
game is iight sometimes banks is just poop. sometimes game will be hot u know so i got game. but the documentary was kinda whack cuz 50 cent was on eevery song and the lyrics are just:

yoyoyoyoyoy dre made this jank whoohoo westside g-unit oh yea 50 is on this jank this is game i nthe hizzouse
50 > The Game

I'm saying that and not only do I greatly dislike 50 (who I'm like a step shy of straight out hating), but I also have The Game's CD.

PaulyPac said:
yep

even though i dislike both of them... 50 outshined game on how we do and hate it or love it
And as much as I hate to admit it, 50 actually outshined Eminem on "Never Enough".

Also, 50 had the second best verse (behind Eminem) on Obie's "We All Die One Day", with Lloyd Banks coming in a VERY CLOSE third.

We all die one day....STILL bumping that daily in my system....IT AINT CONSIDERD A CRIME UNLESS THEY CATCH YOU...damn, AND IF YOU ROLL WITH EM WITH GOIN F-CK YOU UP WITH EM...hotness dudes

aaljboy said:
We all die one day....STILL bumping that daily in my system....IT AINT CONSIDERD A CRIME UNLESS THEY CATCH YOU...damn, AND IF YOU ROLL WITH EM WITH GOIN F-CK YOU UP WITH EM...hotness dudes
Hell yeah. We All Die One Day is probably one of Shady/G-Unit's most slept on song. It's just fucking sick. Every one on that album comes correct. Even Obie, who wrote a verse that was lyrically just a step short of above average, killed the beat with an excellent flow. Everyone on that song just fucking kills it. Especially Em. Dave D was talking a while back about how Em seems to be changing his style of flow and it's almost like he's getting inside the beat and becoming the beat rather than riding it. I think this song is a perfect example of that and this is the first song where I noticed him doing that. 50, I don't like him at all. I almost completely despise him. However, I will always give credit where it's due and 50 does have SOME good verses and this is one of those instances. He just kills his verse and it's one of his better flows.

I've come to notice that 50 Cent seems to be better on his guestappearances than his solo stuff.

haha, like how ya'll g unit groupies just jump from one dick to another like y'all are changin drawers, like trading your old ride for a new one.

Shit, I remember most of y'all made it as if Lloyd Banks was the greatest lyricist alive.

Mystic said:
we ain't talkin' bout lyricist, we're talkin' rapper.

Oh shut the fuck up..this thread was never about the best lyricist or rapper..it was simply about who you like the most out the 2....

Unless you lay down their lyrics...next to eachother and compare em and say ayo his topics are good and that and that but yeah his punchlines here are definitely better than his on that...unless you doing that shit ur just sharing ur opinion....

So fuck it.. it's a fucking matter of taste....

I DONT SEE NE FACTS ALL I SEE IS OPINIONS...

one mc on dj said:
Oh shut the fuck up..this thread was never about the best lyricist or rapper..it was simply about who you like the most out the 2....

Unless you lay down their lyrics...next to eachother and compare em and say ayo his topics are good and that and that but yeah his punchlines here are definitely better than his on that...unless you doing that shit ur just sharing ur opinion....

So fuck it.. it's a fucking matter of taste....
no shit. i was jus tellin' him what the discussion was aimed at, and whatchu said is what i already knew. maufucka on his e-period and shit.

incase you haven't noticed, every maufuckin' topic on this discussion board is based on opinions, so whatchu gettin' at homie?

jason_g_718 said:
How the hell you figure? Game doesn't even really flow on most of the songs on "The Documentary". The only songs he actually flows on are "We Ain't", "Hate It Or Love It", "Start From Scratch" (though saying he even flows on this is pushing it), and "This Is How We Do".

As for the rest, he doesn't even really flow. He's more or less kinda just talking over the beat.
damn jason, i agree with you. but i still stand by my original verdict that you are a retard

Mystic said:
no shit. i was jus tellin' him what the discussion was aimed at, and whatchu said is what i already knew. maufucka on his e-period and shit.

incase you haven't noticed, every maufuckin' topic on this discussion board is based on opinions, so whatchu gettin' at homie?
I wrote some bullshit editted my post didn't like it im out peace

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
How the hell you figure? Game doesn't even really flow on most of the songs on "The Documentary". The only songs he actually flows on are "We Ain't", "Hate It Or Love It", "Start From Scratch" (though saying he even flows on this is pushing it), and "This Is How We Do".

As for the rest, he doesn't even really flow. He's more or less kinda just talking over the beat.
Lloyd Banks is a better lyricist, but Game makes songs that are more entertaining over all.

Banks made me say damn, but I didnt feel shit on his CD on a personal level. With Game it was the other way around.

Thus, Banks is the better MC, Game is the better rapper.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.