Better Rapper:The Game Or Lloyd Banks

Better Rapper

• Lloyd Bankz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Duke said:
Ehrm, so that makes him poppy? Every mainstream rapper, no to mention G-Unit members, had a couple of club bangers. That doesn't make them poppy.

Em had major bangers. He isn't poppy per say.
Pac had huge hits. Pac wasn't poppy.

To be poppy you have to make 80% of your music like they're club bangers.

its only imo.....

slang said:
man this poll is useless, banks would kill game with a 100 miles distance !
Are you people fucking serious? Do that many people really think Game is better than Banks? I mean, let's get real, Banks got hella skill when it comes to wordplay, he has a nice flow (the same flow Mase used to use that Mase called "my lazy flow") and Banks usually compliments whatever track he's on. But, the bottom line is that Banks is no better than a collaborative MC. He doesn't have many of the qualities it takes to hold your own as a solo artist.

However, when it comes to Game, he is like the most overrated MC possibly ever. I mean, when "The Documentary" came out, everyone was riding Game's dick like he was Snoop and the year was 1993. However, in reality, how many REAL good songs are on the documentary? From where I sit, there's about 4 good songs The Documentary has (We Ain't, Hate It Or Love It, How We Do & Start From Scratch).

All y'all that think Game is better than Banks are on some seriously bad drugs.

PaulyPac said:
game = shitty lyrics

lloyd banks = average lryics
I agree on Game, but Banks I would say is above average when it comes to lyricism. I mean, and this is no offense to Lloyd, but it's not like today's rap industry is full of dudes who are oozing lyrical talent. I mean, the pickins of real lyrics with substance and an artist who knows how to write about something OTHER THAN rims, Bentley's and weed is real slim right now.

However, I do also want to say that while I agree with you Pauly about Game having "shitty lyrics", but one thing I will say is that lyrically he came pretty tight on "We Ain't". Although I'm sure that Eminem probably helped Jayceon craft the bars, but I'm curious as to HOW MUCH of those 16 bars Game spit were written by Em.

Hmmm, close one for me..Am not super into these guys like some people but i like banks punch lines and chill flow...Other hand i like games hard approach (raps) so I choose game cuz he holds it as a solo artist..just an opinion

OH yeah, and to whoever said dre got slapped and didnt nothing....The next day or so Snoop was on power 106 and there were talking about it or w.e and they said dre lite him up after he got sucker punched...only what the radio said AND someone who was there..so dont shoot the messenger

game is iight sometimes banks is just poop. sometimes game will be hot u know so i got game. but the documentary was kinda whack cuz 50 cent was on eevery song and the lyrics are just:

yoyoyoyoyoy dre made this jank whoohoo westside g-unit oh yea 50 is on this jank this is game i nthe hizzouse

game soudns like his got a *^#% in his mouth, if he tried to sound anymore gangsta id be running, i know yall call it hating but its what u get when frank grimes post's

Rukas said:
Lloyd Banks is hands down the better MC, Game is the better rapper.
How the hell you figure? Game doesn't even really flow on most of the songs on "The Documentary". The only songs he actually flows on are "We Ain't", "Hate It Or Love It", "Start From Scratch" (though saying he even flows on this is pushing it), and "This Is How We Do".

As for the rest, he doesn't even really flow. He's more or less kinda just talking over the beat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.