Better Rapper:The Game Or Lloyd Banks

Better Rapper

• Lloyd Bankz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I cant believe people are saying Game has better lyrical content. All his songs are the same gangsta bullshit and name dropping, all he's got are hot beats. Banks makes better songs, he's got nicer lyrics and a better flow. I personally dont have a problem with Lloyd's voice but I can understand why people dislike him for that

To me Hunger For More is a vastly better album than The Documentary allround. If it wasnt for the beats The Doc. wouldnt even be listenable. Hunger For More has nice beats, lyrics and a variety of song types.

S. Fourteen

Game

Game would still be better if he was rapping over the Hunger For More beats and vice versa

Artist: Lloyd Banks f/ The Game
Album: The Hunger for More
Song: When the Chips are Down
Typed by: c__c__p@hotmail.com

[Intro: The Game]
These niggaz wanna see me, cause of the way I shine
But it ain't that easy, to get mine, you get your ass lay down

[Chorus]
The paint is peeling, when the chips are down
You gotta lose all feeling, your head goes round and round

[Verse: Lloyd Banks]
Funny how the world revolves around my click
Cause just a year ago, nigga ain't had shit
Me and my right hand share the same outfit
Which fuels the fire that I ear to game outwit
It's amazing the way the boy came up so quick
But that platinum niggaz will blow your brain out, shit
I'm the new nigga the others can't stand
The rubber band man, be god damned if I can
Let another nigga feel my spot
If a nigga steal from me, it's the steel I pop
I'm on my grind, so if you thought I chill I'm not
Won't stop letting the steering wheel peel the block

[Chorus 2X]

[Verse: The Game]
Banks, they think I'm Yayo's replacement
Nah, I ball it's the G-unit walking through the matrix
I'm signed to the doctor, and I ain't got no patience
So he put me with 50 cent, now I got a face-lift
Magazines wanna know, where the fuck L.A. been
Almost died in the same car Suge got grazed in
2001, I was playing my PlayStation and
You heard 9 shots; I'm faced down with my heart pacing
All I could think about was had my guns and my drugs in the basement
It was either that or the state pen
I woke up of the coma, police waiting for a statement

[Chorus 2X]
Pass the weed, let a nigga get into his zone
Poppa left me all alone in the world to roam
But now I'm grown millionaires in my cell phone
A year past now god did, and L gone
And I'm sick boy, chopping with the wrong click
To think about that, before I let the song stick
Uh, who's a limp? Please don't get me confused with him
Cause I'm down to going all round lose or win
If I should die ride the jeep through the little bride
Every strip block the projects is on my side
A ghetto's gone by the hundred grand on my arm
Sick boxing never hundred grand on my charm, you broke nigga

[Chorus 2X]

7 Syns

One verse doesn't prove anything, if you go by that than you could say Bis is better than Rakim seeing he outshinned Ra on "Ill Punish Em, U Buss Em". But since you are on verses, check Hate It Or Love It remix. I thought Banks vstly outshined Game on that, Game's verse was too generic. I mean i like duke's music don't get me wrong but this is a poll asking who's the better emcee/rapper in which alot of attributes comes into factor.

Flow, Lyrics, Song Writing Ability, Consistancy, Mic (booth) Presence, Charisma, Freestylin', Live Show Presence, Quality and Diversity/Versitility.

Im not trying to knock peoples opinion because it is what it is, but if you put all those up and compare the two from a greater view rather than what you heard on a handful of tracks then Banks is the superior emcee.

Take this for example, Redman is my favorite emcee without a doubt followed by Rakim. But I can acknowledge that for all Redman does good as an emcee there's better emcee's out there all round. Im probably sounding like im bitching or something but we gotta raise some standards of this board and try to teach people about hip-hop as it is. You like a feel to a song? great, thats awesome in my opinion but tell us why. Just saying "it's good" is child shit..

peace.

S. Fourteen

I'm not basing my opinion on one single track.

Flow - Game
Lyrics - Banks by the nose
Song Writing Ability - Tie
Consistancy - Game
Mic Presence - Game
Charisma - Game
Freestyling - I assume you mean 'real' freestyles? If so, I don't know.
Live Show Presence - I don't know
Quality and Diversity - Game

Based on all of the tracks I've heard from the two rappers (not just their albums)

banks is a lot better than game. Lyrics and flow aren't even close in my opinion, and banks has got awsome punchlines. I haven't had to rewind lyrics from the game, but have from banks. Banks' voice is what turns people off, but he is a better rapper than game

If we're basing this off album's released, no way in fucking HELL Game even touches Banks. Take away the beats from Game and what do you have? A subpar lyricist with too many damn crutches(COMPTON! EAZY! DRE!)

i say compare the two artists best songs from a mixtape.

lloyd banks - top of the food chain v.s. the game - down 4 my niggaz

i gotta say right there it's bank$ by the long run, although down 4 my niggaz was hot, totfc is jus on a diff level.

Duke

Staff member
A lot of people might feel Game more, but on a skill-level, Banks takes it by a mile.

It's about the BETTER rapper, not about the rapper you like more.

stay objective

Lmao Yall Kiddin Me Right?

A Year And A Half Ago When Game Was No Where On The Mainstream Scene Yall Was Saying Banks Was The Next Big Thing...!! He Was The Best Out Of G-unit..
Than The Game Comes Drops His Album Gets Hyped Up..gets Props...for His Average Rappin...than He's The Next Big Thing But Cuz Of Some Incidents He Is Not So Cool As Yall Thought! B4 That Buck Stabs A Guy And That Is Amazing Cuz He Saved A Raplegend...who Got Bitchslapped Everybody Seen It...dre Acted Like A Pussy..i Mean At Least Punch Him Back Once...but Newayz Back To Buck..buck Was A Hero He Saved The Day..his Album Drops 1 Month Later His Album Starts To Get Some Attention And Than He Is The Best Out Of G-unit...yall Can't Choose That's Why Im Tellin Yall To Shut The Hell Up...

Duke

Staff member
Pacaveli-T said:
banks is more poppy and game can do his thing....not the best poll either but game hands down.
ROFL! Banks is more poppy than game??

where you from? zestrata delta 4?

one mc on dj said:
A voice doesn't make a rapper his rhymes...

The better rapper is banks obviously...
I realise that but as I hate Banks' voice so much it makes it a struggle to listen or enjoy his rhymes. Not to mention I think his flow and subject matter is not great. The Game, on the other hand, I do feel. Therefore I choose him.

aight that's ya opinion but ya know I just hate the voice argument or at least in the way some ppl use it..I always say a voice really doesn't mean ne thing..just look @ canibus...
The thing is with bis...after a while u get used to his voice..I think if you give banks some time you'll be able to listen to him...

Duke

Staff member
Pacaveli-T said:
im so fly, on fire was a hit always playing in clubs
Ehrm, so that makes him poppy? Every mainstream rapper, no to mention G-Unit members, had a couple of club bangers. That doesn't make them poppy.

Em had major bangers. He isn't poppy per say.
Pac had huge hits. Pac wasn't poppy.

To be poppy you have to make 80% of your music like they're club bangers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.