Better Rapper:The Game Or Lloyd Banks

Better Rapper

• Lloyd Bankz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

7 Syns

I find it funny how people waste their time coming into threads saying none. Like a heated opinion like that matters? U dislike then u dislike, but why bother posting garbage and ruining threads for others?

For me Banks all the way besides the whole mic presence which Game has him over,
Lyrics; Banks. Rhymes in general; Banks. Flow; Banks.

Im thinking that if Banks had even half the beats that Game had then people would be riding him like it's a damn equestrian contest. Songs like 'Till The End, his verse off Warror 2 and his rhymes on Warror. Plus Southside Story, all that together > Game's rhyming on Documentry.

However in overall quality, Documentry > Hunger For More. Game did a good job, but the rhymes for the most part were ass.

Thats an unbiased opinion where both emcee's get props and faults. Y'all should take a note and do more, maybe your whole IQ level will rise a couple numbers.

peace.

7 Syns said:
I find it funny how people waste their time coming into threads saying none. Like a heated opinion like that matters? U dislike then u dislike, but why bother posting garbage and ruining threads for others?

For me Banks all the way besides the whole mic presence which Game has him over,
Lyrics; Banks. Rhymes in general; Banks. Flow; Banks.

Im thinking that if Banks had even half the beats that Game had then people would be riding him like it's a damn equestrian contest. Songs like 'Till The End, his verse off Warror 2 and his rhymes on Warror. Plus Southside Story, all that together > Game's rhyming on Documentry.

However in overall quality, Documentry > Hunger For More. Game did a good job, but the rhymes for the most part were ass.

Thats an unbiased opinion where both emcee's get props and faults. Y'all should take a note and do more, maybe your whole IQ level will rise a couple numbers.

peace.

real spit

well heres a poll.

lloyd banks i dont mind, southside story is my favourte track to come outa that whole lable. game, to me, is rubbish and makes me wanna puke when i hear his voice

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.