Best Flow

ARon

How does a monotone VOICE have anything to do with a rappers FLOW. Explain that.

Devin the Dude, go listen, then try to argue.
Papoose, the words he groups up, the consistency, plus he makes sense.
Corey fucking mega, most underrated rapper of all, illest flow to date.
Crooked I, need i say more.
I can really go on and on. I see the same names over and over and it hurts. Cus it seems no one can think for themselves. And to say Eminem has the best flow ever is a travesty, yeah that was "monumentous" for his lfow cus half of the wrods were him going "humm an nuuuuu humm haum mmaaaaa dabi badu a doooba" or whatever the fuck that mumbling shit is he does, yeah he tries to say words in it but shit. Em's flow really never changes at all if you think about it. its always 3 or for words why'll excentuating the one that rhymes, how good could it be if game copied it and made it sound better??? Not to knowck Eminem too much, he does get my props, but lets see some other minds out their huh people. it alwasy seems to be either em or tupac.

Aristotle said:
How does a monotone VOICE have anything to do with a rappers FLOW. Explain that.

I can really go on and on. I see the same names over and over and it hurts. Cus it seems no one can think for themselves. And to say Eminem has the best flow ever is a travesty, yeah that was "monumentous" for his lfow cus half of the wrods were him going "humm an nuuuuu humm haum mmaaaaa dabi badu a doooba" or whatever the fuck that mumbling shit is he does, yeah he tries to say words in it but shit. Em's flow really never changes at all if you think about it. its always 3 or for words why'll excentuating the one that rhymes, how good could it be if game copied it and made it sound better??? Not to knowck Eminem too much, he does get my props, but lets see some other minds out their huh people. it alwasy seems to be either em or tupac.
This is the badest reply in my threads this month!
First of all you should think before you write and then try to argue.

You said: "How does a monotone VOICE have anything to do with a rappers FLOW. Explain that."

Wtf. I see is no need to explain that! If you cant understand that, you are just dumb as fuck!

Stupid

Aristotle said:

You seem to be implying that all who said Eminem are a bit narrow-minded, that some are following what others say & don't really know about other rappers.

Well, I think Eminem has the best flow today & I bet my record collection is superior to yours & I listen to a wider range of rappers than you.

You are entitled to your opinion but to slag others off for what is more than a valid choice is more than a bit stupid.

Anyways, I suppose when you said Game has a better flow than Eminem you really summed up that post.

Crooked I, Redman and Fatal are very good contenders for that spot. But I hate to break it to you that way but Meth has one of the finest flows ever.

Peace

ARon

Tonio1986 said:
This is the badest reply in my threads this month!
First of all you should think before you write and then try to argue.

You said: "How does a monotone VOICE have anything to do with a rappers FLOW. Explain that."

Wtf. I see is no need to explain that! If you cant understand that, you are just dumb as fuck!

Stupid
What does a rappers voice have to do with how a rappers words flow? Answer that then.

ARon

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You seem to be implying that all who said Eminem are a bit narrow-minded, that some are following what others say & don't really know about other rappers.

Well, I think Eminem has the best flow today & I bet my record collection is superior to yours & I listen to a wider range of rappers than you.
You are entitled to your opinion but to slag others off for what is more than a valid choice is more than a bit stupid.

Anyways, I suppose when you said Game has a better flow than Eminem you really summed up that post.
That's why i would consider you an idiot, cus you use assumption as your main source of intelligence.

Anyways, if you look at who posted and said Em has the best flow, and then since you do stay around this board and read other posts you would understand that most of them dont know what they are talking about. Well some of who replied that way. And no i did not say The Game has a better flow, i said Eminems flow must not be that great if he can take Eminems flow and use it better.

Also dont try to tell me that people here dont follow what others say, maybe a select few, but hardly any.

K D

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOP hands down has the best flow in the game.. lyrics may be slippen but flow is still the same no one can flow like snoop.. its like watter, so smooth
check out daz - on fire if you need to be preached on

K D

for all the ppl that chose 50... listen to the game - westside story the one with snoop and the one with 50 ... half doller sounds stupid

hm..i kinda think game sounds the same on every track

and maybe its me but i only hear eminem change between 3 different flows on every album...but does that make him the rapper with the best?

Aristotle said:
That's why i would consider you an idiot, cus you use assumption as your main source of intelligence.
My main source of intelligence is actually my brain - which contains a shitload of information.

Anyways, you were implying shit and, in doing this, assuming that those who chose Eminem were followers. So if making assumptions makes someone an idiot you have just exposed yourself.

Aristotle said:
The Game has a better flow, i said Eminems flow must not be that great if he can take Eminems flow and use it better.
So The Game doesn't have a better flow, he just flows better? Hmmm....

K D said:
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOP hands down has the best flow in the game.. lyrics may be slippen but flow is still the same no one can flow like snoop.. its like watter, so smooth
check out daz - on fire if you need to be preached on
Maybe true.

makaveli_411 said:
Crooked I, Redman and Fatal are very good contenders for that spot. But I hate to break it to you that way but Meth has one of the finest flows ever.

Peace
Method man does have mad methods for how he comes up with this shit... he definately is one of the most versatile. And Fatal is a fuccin' crack head who can hold it down on any street corner bustin raps to no beat and make you sorry you ever asked.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I can't believe people are caning Snoop's flow.

If snoop doesn't have a good flow, then I don't know who does.

There's different areas of technique. Changing Tempo a lot doesn't mean you have great flow.

ARon

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
My main source of intelligence is actually my brain - which contains a shitload of information.

Anyways, you were implying shit and, in doing this, assuming that those who chose Eminem were followers. So if making assumptions makes someone an idiot you have just exposed yourself.

So The Game doesn't have a better flow, he just flows better? Hmmm....
You like trying to say people said something when they didn't, or you just dont comprehend things correctly. I didn't call the people claiming eminem were followers, you did. I used the fact(no assuming) that most people are putting down eminem(with no facts to back them up) because it's their, so they agree, i was trying to get people to think for themselves. My bad, what the fuck am i thinking, trying to get people to use their brain.
And again, when did i say the game has a better flow? One more time, he takes Eminem' flow(cus we all know what it sounds like) and uses it better. Their two flow's are very different, but when The Game took Eminem' flow, on that verse, he used it better. Im not saying that when game is using his own flow it is better than Em's.
Sorry about trying to reiterate in such a simple way but there you go.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.