Best Flow

Hurts said:
Ok Ok Ok Rakim Ne 1? Jadakiss Ne 1? No One? Nas Ne 1? Ill Bill Ne 1? Immortal Technique Ne 1? Im Just Givin Some Names So Ppl Will Start Thinkin Again The Only Names Ive Seen Are Game Jay-z Jmt<<wtf? And Eminem
Rakim, yeah he's the original but I don't think he can flow like Eminem.
Jadakiss, like his punchlines but don't think is flow is anything special.
Nas, yeah another rapper with his own style, but he doesn't switch his flow up that often.
Immortal Technique, comes with some decent knowledge, some brutal lyrics/punchlines/similies but his flow ain't nothing special either.
As for Game, I don't think his flow is that special either.
Can't deny Jay his props, he is versatile with his flow.
And Eminem.... like I said, can rap circles 'round 98% of the rappers today & his ability to tinker with his flow is second to none.

rakim probally had the best flow ever, and you say he cant flow like eminem ?

people he aint fuckin god, theres going to be rappers who are better than him

PaulyPac said:
dont get me wrong eminem is great, but he cant fuck with crooked i or rakim and a few others
I know what u mean but ya know i was just fuckin around...

LEMME DROP SUM MORE NAMES SO PPL WILL REMEMBER THEM TOO

TALIB KWELI NE 1? MOS DEF NE 1? REDMAN NE 1? CANIBUS NE 1 ?

MAGOO NE 1?

PaulyPac said:
dont get me wrong eminem is great, but he cant fuck with crooked i or rakim and a few others
In your opinion. - which is fair enough.

I was giving my reasons & if I didn't go into enough depth with the Rakim one for you well, I'll try again.

I think Eminem has better flow than Rakim because he is able to switch it up at the drop of a hat & has so many different flows in his arsenal.

I gave Rakim his props by calling him 'the original' but I don't feel that Rakim does what Eminem does right now (And I ain't talking pop charts). I know Rakin's latest album has been pushed back consistently but if & when it drops for him to be considered, IMO, to have a better flow than Eminem he'd have to switch his flow on every damn song. Not saying that Eminem does this but for the past couple of years he has tried different flows regularly (sometimes to the detriment of his lyrical content) whereas little has been heard from Rakim.

Like I said, Eminem has the best ability to flow right now IMO.

PaulyPac said:
crooked i
Unless you're willing to send me a bunch of Crooked I songs, then I cannot help but disagree since I have heard like 12 Crooked I songs & therefore, on so little material, I cannot procliam him to be better than Eminem.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.