Best Flow

PaulyPac said:
http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread126113.html
Say no more my man, I'm on it & my ears are open.

Little update here, Crooked's flow on Quit Snitching is crazy & part of it is reminiscent of AZ with that non-stop-not-even-for-a-fucking-breath-shit.

Got a few of these other songs but it's all good.

Also tight flowing is

Dmx
Royce da 5´9

And there are some Mc`s, which got a nice flow but theyre not constantly in game.

Example

Mac Mall
Ice Cube
Warren G
Spice 1
(Nelly, he could have nice flow like in country gramma, but now is gay as hell)

quit snitchin wa sthe 1st track i ever heard...just felt like sharing that with you ppl...write that down..for ya book about me

DPG iz all I C

IMO Crooked I has never had a bad flow on a track so that puts him up there, but also Rakim has been around since '87 and his flow always seems spot on.

I find it hard to choose between them

To Define the flow is very difficult. For me an important rule is that the flow is not monoton like Jadakiss, cause after a while its boring.

LL Cool J has one of the best and most consistent flows I have ever heard and he's been doing it for years

Crooked I has the best flow in the game 2day (and best everything else I might add)

But LL is my pick for the best flow of all time. Rakim is up there too.

VENOMOUS said:
i doubt that hell come close i never heard anybody touch that freestyle eminem did to that mobb deep beat get u twisted.
hell ya that freestyle was monumentous! I'd say Em has it down because of how damned crazy he gets on every track, but other than that I also like Royce, I think he's way underatted. You guys heard his flow changer freestyle over how we do? its not that great, but he definately has an Eminemesc capacity for moving his flow in any direction he chooses.

I wouldn't say Jada because of the monotone issue, but you can't deny Nas has a presence about him that is similiar to Biggie... you just know its nasty Nas.

Other good flows I can think of are Havoc, Luda, and 50 when he's having a good day.

Man if you think about i dont know who has the best flow because there are shitload of rappers out there that have good flow. It basically just comes down to personal interest.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem's flow is crazy. Like someone said listen to that track of The Documentary. I was in awe. As I was with the Mobb Deep freestyle.

But pretty much all them mentioned have good flow.

Crooked I is excellent as is Jay-Z. But why has no-one mentioned Snoop?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Sun_Tzu said:
I dont know, i feel like he lost it, no not after doggystyle but somewhere along the way.

I was listening to that shit Pharell song, the one after Drop It Like It's Hot...
He may be crap, but he still sure has flow... Shouldn't sing though, nearly turned me deaf.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.