Ask me shit:

roaches said:
LL Cool J vs. Kool Moe Dee - well-known vet vs. upstart, the last stages of it were part of LL's comeback after being accused of being soft. LL won, making it more significant because he buried the old.
Are you sure though? Didn't LL kind of recede into nothingness after a while for not responding to Moe Dee? Becuase of that LL was dissed by everyone from Ice T to MC Hammer and he was deemed as going real soft. And Moe Dee was in the spot light for a while but then he himself receded into nothingness while LL came back.

Have i got it wrong?

Roaches... I remeber reading somewhere on the board that you quit using drugs. Does this include marijuana? If so, why? Is it a serious quit? if so that shit takes a lot of will power man, best of luck to ya!

roaches said:
Yes. Nas joined him. Premier spontaneously composed beats on the spot while Nas freestyled to them for 90 minutes. He also reunited with Pete Rock.
lmao

Big L: overrated? Favourite album?
Opinion on Stillmatic? Favourite song off it?
Did you ever hear anything from Ken Kaniff? (Not the same as the one on the Em albums)
Favourite punchline?
Favourite metaphor?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.