Ask me shit:

roaches

Do you believe that 50 really paid $10 mill to stop the Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin DVD coming out ?
I haven't been following the soaps lately, so I can't say I'd heard this rumor before. But hecky naw.

why u got horny faces all over ur first post?
Please stay on topic.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
wat topic? it says ask me shit? and it has 3 horny faces on it?..wtf?

aight fine. when do you think game will release his next album? and same with young buck?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
This is a streethop version. Ask him hip-hop related questions.

What was your favourite album of 2005? And who do you tip to have a good 2006?

- Stranded On Death Row: your favourite song off Chronic and Doggystyle. Why exactly? Only the beat or lyric-wise as well?
- Worst 'mainstream' song of 2005?
- Premier was in Holland a little while ago. I didn't attend; did I miss anything?
- Your top 5 producers: Dre, RZA, Premier and two others I forgot. Which ones again?
- What would you classify as a good diss-song? And what's your favourite?

Diaz

You said that you only kept a small amount of your vinyl collection from your billions of vinyls you had... which ones did you save?

When will lost tapes two come out??

Are you anticipating the album with premmo and nas on it, seeing how you view Nas nowadays.

Why does streethop suck now?

Do you like Mobb Deep? Explain me why they are regarded as good in 90's and please reccomend songs if you do follow them.(mobb hater)

What was your favorite main-stream song of 2005?

roaches

when do you think game will release his next album? and same with young buck?
I have no idea when the Game will release his next album. There's probably more label drama in his future. I don't think Buck will drop until after M/ase/obb Deep/OP.

When The Fuck Is Saigons Album Dropping?
Fuck if I know. I'm not even looking forward to it based on Saigon himself anymore, I just want to see what Just Blaze has cooked up.

why the fuck do you keep making these gay threads?
Possible replies:

* WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP REPLYING

* I'm a bored guy and I don't do drugs anymore. It's also easier to make a thread like this, given that they start with people asking me to make them, than to make an equally popular thread that's actually about one thing.

* Can't leave the board alone, the game needs me.

whats gonna be big for 2006 on a hip hop level, like take the industry by storm, and i dont mean commercially.
* People are going to be very excited about the Clipse and UGK albums, but both of those groups have beef with Jive so I don't know if we're going to see them.
* The bay area has a lot more buzz about it than it has in a long time.
* Iced-out pelele
* I'm sure a lot of people will get more excited about the Outkast album than it merits.
* I'm hoping for a Def Jux resurgence. El-P, Mr. Lif, Cannibal Ox all have animals due to drop.

What was your favourite album of 2005? And who do you tip to have a good 2006?
* 2005: Cunninlynguists - A Piece of Strange
* 2006: Ghostface, hopefully

Stranded On Death Row: your favourite song off Chronic and Doggystyle. Why exactly? Only the beat or lyric-wise as well?
The beat is ridiculous, yeah, but it wouldn't be special if everyone didn't kill their verses. When Kurupt is on... it's breattaking.

Worst 'mainstream' song of 2005?
David Banner's "Play"

Premier was in Holland a little while ago. I didn't attend; did I miss anything?
Yes. Nas joined him. Premier spontaneously composed beats on the spot while Nas freestyled to them for 90 minutes. He also reunited with Pete Rock.

Your top 5 producers: Dre, RZA, Premier and two others I forgot. Which ones again?
Marley Marl completes the top four. There are a variety of contenders for the rest of the spots. It's probably El-P or ONP.

What would you classify as a good diss-song? And what's your favourite
A good diss song just makes you think "damn". A great diss song is one that makes you say "damn" years later. "The Bitch in You" and "No Vaseline" are my favorites.

When will lost tapes two come out??
I dunno.

Are you anticipating the album with premmo and nas on it, seeing how you view Nas nowadays.
Yeah. Nas and Premier do make good music together, and I think Premier's starting to come out of his slump.

You said that you only kept a small amount of your vinyl collection from your billions of vinyls you had... which ones did you save?
It was hardly a billion - more like a few hundred. In the room with me I have MF DOOM's first album, an Elliott Smith record, Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life, Steely Dan's Aja, Mobb Deep's The Infamous. I have a crate in my bedroom, but I don't feel like walking up there. Rest assured, though, that most of my good shit is gone because I didn't leave it at home for my mother to appreciate.

Why does streethop suck now?
Because some people who could make things better aren't willing to accept that not everyone will be interested in what they have to say, at least initially.

Do you like Mobb Deep? Explain me why they are regarded as good in 90's and please reccomend songs if you do follow them.(mobb hater)
I did like Mobb Deep. The Infamous and Hell on Earth are great albums, and there's also greatness buried in Murda Muzik and Prodigy's solo album.

Prodigy was one of the last rappers doing street corner thug shit while everyone else took Raekwon to the extreme. You could be 4'10 and liable to get stuck if you walked down the street, but if you listened to Mobb Deep you'd feel like you could knock out the someone 18 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier. Mobb Deep did nihilistic rap very well.

Songs: I'm sure you've heard the singles like "Shook Ones, Pt. II", "Quiet Storm", etc. Just download The Infamous and "Apostle's Warning" and if you can't find something to like in all of that, I dunno.

What was your favorite main-stream song of 2005?
By mainstream song, do you mean song released by a popular rapper, or a popular single?

roaches said:
* The bay area has a lot more buzz about it than it has in a long time.
Do you possibly see E-40 riding both Lil' Jon and the hyphy shit to some mainstream recognition in the near future, or is someone else more likely to catch the limelight from the bay?

'Rep Yo City' was hot when it dropped.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.