Are there any moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
StayStrapped said:
he has beefs with everyone
when the site got hacked, his ass was the first who got banned
i dont see why a person who causes so much bad blood with so many peeps can actually mod a forum with a objective mind
Past already shown multiple times he cant do that
New site, new beginning, i say let neutral peeps mod this forum
it aint that hard
nice alias you have here, ABATINO. yep, we know the truth and have proof. have the balls to use your real screen name. ...and blaming me for the happenings to the site is an absolutely lame continuation of certain people's playing cards and attempts to "expose" me as the don of corruption. when it comes down to it, i love this site and the information it spreads, and help it more than you'd know. i wasn't the cause, others' greed and envy was. now deal with that fact as you try to choke it down.

if people hate me for modding (and actually doing the job instead of using the title as fodder for an inflated ego), then so be it. i can't see every thread, and thus the need for multiple mods. i don't "abuse" mod powers, since they are constrained to moving and closing threads. not a lot of "power" there huh?

anyway, when things get sorted out, the members who used the chaos as an opportunity to break the rules (such as posting the yaki cd) will be banned. it's not like we're going to suddenly ban all of those with whom we have has personal differences with.

move on, people, it's not that big of a deal. this isn't x-files and 24 all rolled up with a 2pac sticker on it.

if you have beef with me, choose the ignore button or send me an instant message. either way, me no care.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I gotta say I agree with Dante. Him and Rizzles were the best mods on the board.

And it's been proven several times that the hacking was nothing to do with him.

Let's quit the hate and try and get this board back to it's best.

Dante said:
nice alias you have here, ABATINO. yep, we know the truth and have proof. have the balls to use your real screen name. ...and blaming me for the happenings to the site is an absolutely lame continuation of certain people's playing cards and attempts to "expose" me as the don of corruption. when it comes down to it, i love this site and the information it spreads, and help it more than you'd know. i wasn't the cause, others' greed and envy was. now deal with that fact as you try to choke it down.

if people hate me for modding (and actually doing the job instead of using the title as fodder for an inflated ego), then so be it. i can't see every thread, and thus the need for multiple mods. i don't "abuse" mod powers, since they are constrained to moving and closing threads. not a lot of "power" there huh?

anyway, when things get sorted out, the members who used the chaos as an opportunity to break the rules (such as posting the yaki cd) will be banned. it's not like we're going to suddenly ban all of those with whom we have has personal differences with.

move on, people, it's not that big of a deal. this isn't x-files and 24 all rolled up with a 2pac sticker on it.

if you have beef with me, choose the ignore button or send me an instant message. either way, me no care.

LOL
just cuz u keep staring at IP numbers all day dont mean u know anythang lol.. mr sherlock holmes lmao
if i want to diss u i just do it, never felt any restrainment nor need an alias
anyways who gives a fuck what u think lol
pz

Shouldnt there be a privacy over people using your IP's, I mean dante disses just as much as he gets diss, can we see his IP too?

Another accusation here at abatino, more beefing from dante, it gets boring to see as I said if he "loves the board" then he would love it enough to see his moderation skills on the board causes arguments and he should let that position go.

BTW dante, staystrapped isnt abatino they are cousins as pointed out by killa, stop jumping the gun and accusing, that could get you thrown into jail outside of a computer.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
why would you need my ip?
a review of your posts shows nothing but hate. your purpose here is obvious.
and please, stop using my family. if you have a problem with me, keep it with me. don't involve sick people.

huh? Your family? where did I mention them?

you're losing it man, that time in the morgue did you no good. Theres no hate, how can giving my thoughts on what I have seen be summed up as "hate"? If its hate to you so be it, maybe you cant face to call it "truth" and instead pass the buck by making more lies and accusations that I have said something about your family and sick people? WTF, I have reviewed my posts, as you put it, your family was'nt mentioned as you say, get a grip you're losing it!! "I SEE DEAD PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE"

dont worry i got his IP
collected from his numerous childish spamming all over AIM messenger and beyond
and whats this with I SEE DEAD PEOPLE? can someone explain?

Abatino said:
dont worry i got his IP
collected from his numerous childish spamming all over AIM messenger and beyond
and whats this with I SEE DEAD PEOPLE? can someone explain?
ask thug militant, he wrote it. lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.