Are there any moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DutchMakaveli said:
The Street Soldiers are gonna become mods?

Why? That sounds like a really bad idea.

I'm not really liking the direction the board's going into.

Well I was a mod before the hack, and I'm a street soldier after, so I'm cool with the idea.

I wait to see what happens.

I think the mods should get there places back and maybe add a few more to the line up it wasnt there fault the hack happend they should still have there jobs back

Pittsey said:
Well I was a mod before the hack, and I'm a street soldier after, so I'm cool with the idea.

I wait to see what happens.
I agree, you were a very good mod.

But half of those Street Soldiers are members no one has ever heard of, and I doubt they'd make good mods.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DutchMakaveli said:
I agree, you were a very good mod.

But half of those Street Soldiers are members no one has ever heard of, and I doubt they'd make good mods.

Thanks. And I can see your point. But we don't know what Rukus has planned yet. I don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

lol, look at how rumours spread. i never said that the street soldiers are going to become mods :rolleyes:

i just said that the street soldiers are going to like what Rukas has got planned :cool:

Im sure all u fellas will be restored as mods...I hope so, this place becomes a fucken jungle/playground without you.

Also, there are certainly some worthy candiates for mod positions. Im sure they will be recognized 4 who they r and picked appropriately.

Remember: keep those stereos loud.

Luuuuv.

Pittsey said:
People who helped the board after it was hacked. spamming, spreading the news etc. I have nominated you.
o crazy... haha i guess spamming was worth the effort... i hope u guys nominated me or something even though i have so little posts

StayStrapped

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
may be time to consider to get rid of dante as a mod or whatever since he was one of the reasons peeps hacked this site, thus upset thousands of pac fans

Sebastian

^
do u know the reason(s) why the hacker hacked the site? how do u know?

and anyway, even if dante was one of his reasons its no need to get rid of him as a mod.dante didnt do anything wrong so there is absolutely no need to get rid of him.

StayStrapped said:
may be time to consider to get rid of dante as a mod or whatever since he was one of the reasons peeps hacked this site, thus upset thousands of pac fans
Wanna hear the real tragedy?

Dante's gonna be an admin :(

StayStrapped

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
beReal said:
^
do u know the reason(s) why the hacker hacked the site? how do u know?

and anyway, even if dante was one of his reasons its no need to get rid of him as a mod.dante didnt do anything wrong so there is absolutely no need to get rid of him.
he has beefs with everyone
when the site got hacked, his ass was the first who got banned
i dont see why a person who causes so much bad blood with so many peeps can actually mod a forum with a objective mind
Past already shown multiple times he cant do that
New site, new beginning, i say let neutral peeps mod this forum
it aint that hard

StayStrapped said:
he has beefs with everyone
when the site got hacked, his ass was the first who got banned
i dont see why a person who causes so much bad blood with so many peeps can actually mod a forum with a objective mind
Past already shown multiple times he cant do that
New site, new beginning, i say let neutral peeps mod this forum
it aint that hard
>>>

DutchMakaveli said:
Wanna hear the real tragedy?

Dante's gonna be an admin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.