Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
StayStrapped said:
he has beefs with everyone
when the site got hacked, his ass was the first who got banned
i dont see why a person who causes so much bad blood with so many peeps can actually mod a forum with a objective mind
Past already shown multiple times he cant do that
New site, new beginning, i say let neutral peeps mod this forum
it aint that hard

Fuck it, I'm gonna defend Dante.
He doesn't beef with everyone. He has very few beefs, they are just well highlighted. And most of them are about jealousy.
He was probably one of the best mods on here, I mean can you name a time he abused his power?
And as for the reason he was one of the first banned, along with Stephen and I, may I add.
That was because we were online when Jon realised he'd been hacked. Jon then started posting on here as JPHit, and spamming the news. I then spoke to Jon, Stephen and Dante and we spammed the message as much as we could and got in contact with others. Jon was also using Dante's account to spam. And we stuck as many of the messages as we could.
So unless you know the truth keep your mouth shut!! You're just as bad as the others who said www.mixtapemp3.com/forum was a fake site. Only speak on what you know is true.
I know Dante doesn't need me to speak in his favour, but I wanted to say this. Stop listening to rumours and stop spreading them.

Thommo

Street Soldier
Pittsey said:
Fuck it, I'm gonna defend Dante.
He doesn't beef with everyone. He has very few beefs, they are just well highlighted. And most of them are about jealousy.
He was probably one of the best mods on here, I mean can you name a time he abused his power?
And as for the reason he was one of the first banned, along with Stephen and I, may I add.
That was because we were online when Jon realised he'd been hacked. Jon then started posting on here as JPHit, and spamming the news. I then spoke to Jon, Stephen and Dante and we spammed the message as much as we could and got in contact with others. Jon was also using Dante's account to spam. And we stuck as many of the messages as we could.
So unless you know the truth keep your mouth shut!! You're just as bad as the others who said www.mixtapemp3.com/forum was a fake site. Only speak on what you know is true.
I know Dante doesn't need me to speak in his favour, but I wanted to say this. Stop listening to rumours and stop spreading them.
I will actually second that. People need to stop hating on Dante for whatever reason. I'm sick of childish kid's taking shot after shot in every post in Life. It does get boring. Peace

Pittsey said:
Yes. He used to post in already closed threads a lot, always wanting to get the last word.

Of course, that's not that big a crime, but abuse is abuse.

There are other and better examples too, but obviously I can't think of them right now.

Plus, I think it's a bit weird that someone who used to be on probation, then 'bought' off his probation, becomes an admin. But maybe that's just me.

There are other reasons why I don't like Dante, but perhaps that's because I don't like his character (at least, the one he portrays on the Internet), so I won't bring that in here.

thug_militant said:
^

Oh right, it all makes sense now, thanks.

I think I will go back to the real world, with real people and real streets.
remember to tell everyone that your real name isnt 'thug militant' in the real world that only you seem to know about :rolleyes:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DutchMakaveli said:
Yes. He used to post in already closed threads a lot, always wanting to get the last word.

Of course, that's not that big a crime, but abuse is abuse.

There are other and better examples too, but obviously I can't think of them right now.

Plus, I think it's a bit weird that someone who used to be on probation, then 'bought' off his probation, becomes an admin. But maybe that's just me.

There are other reasons why I don't like Dante, but perhaps that's because I don't like his character (at least, the one he portrays on the Internet), so I won't bring that in here.

I'm not choosing sides I was just giving my opinion. I've said my piece, as have others. I honestly can't see what difference it makes if he becomes admin.

This will also be my last post on this subject.

ken said:
remember to tell everyone that your real name isnt 'thug militant' in the real world that only you seem to know about :rolleyes:
I know thats not my real name, however I have done things that what Tupac refers to as a "Thug" and I did do my part in the military for my country, so, ken, before you try with smart remarks, go play street fighter and challenge "Ryu", I heard "Ryu" has beef with ken, imao. I did'nt say anything about your "names", my post was reference to "street soldiers" and asking how spamming an internet gives you a title with "street" in it, duh.

Thommo :thumb:

Thommo

Street Soldier
Pittsey said:
I'm not choosing sides I was just giving my opinion. I've said my piece, as have others. I honestly can't see what difference it makes if he becomes admin.

He 'Might' take action against the people who say thing's against him...

Pittsey said:

I respect you. You seem very objective in everything, a lot of people (including myself) can take you as an example :)

But I agree, I've said my thing too, we'll have to wait and see.

thug_militant said:
I know thats not my real name, however I have done things that what Tupac refers to as a "Thug" and I did do my part in the military for my country, so, ken, before you try with smart remarks, go play street fighter and challenge "Ryu", I heard "Ryu" has beef with ken, imao. I did'nt say anything about your "names", my post was reference to "street soldiers" and asking how spamming an internet gives you a title with "street" in it, duh.

you claim im making smart remarks and then you imediately continue and....make a smart remark. oooohhhhh the irony hurts my stomach :(

no, my reply to you was in reference to you 'going back to the real world'

was reference to "street soldiers" and asking how spamming an internet gives you a title with "street" in it
how does spamming an internet board give you the title with soldier in it. :rolleyes:

are you like incredibly stupid, i think the point of street soldiers and where this title comes from has completely gone over your head.

now go and reply to me in thugz mansion with a rolleyes smilie!!!

ken said:
you claim im making smart remarks and then you imediately continue and....make a smart remark. oooohhhhh the irony hurts my stomach :(
Yes I made a smart remark, and? I did'nt refer to myself when I mentioned "smart remarks".

no, my reply to you was in reference to you 'going back to the real world'
So what has me going back to the "real world" outside of the net/forum, got to do with you? Please enlighten me.

are you like incredibly stupid, i think the point of street soldiers and where this title comes from has completely gone over your head.
Yes I am incredibly stupid :)

now go and reply to me in thugz mansion with a rolleyes smilie!!!
Glad I inspired you to create a topic with a rant, well done, they should upgrade you to "super street soldier".

thug_militant said:
Yes I made a smart remark, and? I did'nt refer to myself when I mentioned "smart remarks".
thankyou for the compliment. YOu know i didnt intent it to be a smart remark. but if you insist it was a smart remark, then who am i to argue with you.
also why is it ok for you to TRY and make smart remarks but im not allowed to make smart remarks. I guess hypocrisy is another speciality as well as irony

thug militant said:
Yes I am incredibly stupid :)
no no, you made a smart remark there. am not unfair, credit where credit is due

Glad I inspired you to create a topic with a rant, well done, they should upgrade you to "super street soldier".
no, i told you to go put a rolleyes smilies there and you did so, would you like to offer your services as a lap dog.

BTW, ill save you the hassle and say it for you, "all of the above written by me was lame" :)

StayStrapped

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsey

lol there is numerous examples
opening, closing, opening, closing, opening threads while adding bullshit in it,
delibaretly not closing threads which has attacks on the peeps he has beefs with
lol there is so much shit, i would be glad to point all those threads towards u but whats the use anyway? Its one big corrupt happy family around here! :)
pz out

Thommo

Street Soldier
thug_militant said:

Why did you mention my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.