50 / Diddy beef manufactured.....

Tru Principle said:
That's... great that... surfers...emos.. rock and roll grunge kids... like Rap..

I'mm... satisfied.. now..

yeah...

not rare...

lawlz
:thumb: LMAO! You rock dude... whoever you are. This is sig worthy.

dude you're a legend for your stupidity.. who doesnt remember you? everybody who has been there when you were posting under the jason_g username remembers you. when you thought hip hop and rap where to 2 different genre hahahahahahaha

Well, I'm glad I made such a great impression on you. Really, email me your address and I'll send ya a black/white with my John Hancock.

People change and get wiser and mature. Now... let's move on to the topic...

as for p. diddy and 50 beef. i think its for boosting p. diddy's sales
I wouldn't doubt it... but I also don't know if I agree with that. I don't doubt either of them would be willing to stoop to fake beef to sell records. But... 50 is also a huge shit talker. He has re-invented it. Anytime I see him talk anymore... I watch strictly for entertainment purposes and then roll my eyes at him when he's done.

Preach said:
oh for sure. i didn't say i believe it, i just said thaf i'm gonna assume the five million people who bought 50 cent's album would lol. i'm just saying that whether it's true or not, that's a pretty serious accusation lol.

i didn't know everybody know puff knew who did it. i never read a lot about the biggie murder. i'm not even that fond of his music, minus exceptions.

i, of course, agree with you ;)
Oh yeah... Puffy knows Suge was behind it. That's WHY he hasn't said shit about it. And if you want to know who did it, the answer lies behind the DVD that is Tupac and Biggie. I mean... that DVD so plainly points out the killer and Suge's (as well as DR's) involvement that it's ashame it can't be used in court. I mean... yes, I hate Biggie, but the man's mom deserves closure on her sons death. As do his kids. Just like everyone knows who killed Pac (well, I guess that's a LITTLE less obvious, depending on which theory you believe.) but the pure truth may not ever come out (unless Suge gets a conscious on his deathbed). Even Jada claimed a few years ago she knows who did it.

Preach

oh man. i was high when i watched that dvd i think. i dont remember exactly what happened but i remember it blew me away. with that dr bodyguard who got interviewed.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lol it was the biggie & tupac by broomfield guy
most of it was bullshit speculation & guy kept getin things wrong
oh and he kept callin pac Toopack

aight, so my understanding of this beef is that 50 and puff had a bad deal concerning Mase, so now thier going at it?

Shit, let 50 rip him up, I don't really love either of them, but I really can't stand diddy, so my money is on 50 for this one.

ill-matic

Bam_Margera said:
Nah... I acknowledge that... but I'm talking post that album... AND that album was released on the heels of Biggie's death... which of course would make it sell more.

Right... and and these are all songs that were in some shape centered around Biggie. Again, using Big's name and memory to sell records.

Aside from that album and aside from Biggie, tell me what Puff has done? Tell me what huge, mega hit diamond scoring material he's put out.

*shrugs* Eh... my bad. With 50's lack of pronouncing words correctly... I thought he said "Missy"

50 said he thinks that Puff was ruining Big's legacy with the Duets album. Eminem, who happens to be 50's boss, produced and rapped on "It Has Been Said" with Obie and Puffy, which was on that album.

That's not saying much. When you have a label like Death Row that has a STABLE of multi-platinum selling artists that are hugely popular worldwide, and you say "Pac was the man on DR in 95/96", that's one thing. When you're "the man" on a label that was primarily built around the the talent of ONE MAN (Biggie), and that main talent is now dead, saying "I'm the man" isn't really worth much.

Good for him being a sub-par "pop star"... I don't know about you, but that don't impress me (and I have NOTHING against Mase). And a lot of people are "considered successful" that really don't do much of anything.

Pac was successful before DR (not comparing Pac to Mase, but just an example of popularity here), but once he got on DR.. he was even 10x bigger.

Bad Boy went downhill when Puffy wasn't as able to market everything off Big's name anymore...

The point is that Puffy ain't shit in the grand scheme of things and really is mostly hype.

Now... tell me how great his cologne is selling and how that proves he hasn't fallen off (was he ever even "on"?).

you're a faggot and you need to shut the fuck up. "live, eat and breathe rap music"? welll i shit rap music.. right on your face.

ill-matic said:
you're a faggot and you need to shut the fuck up. "live, eat and breathe rap music"? welll i shit rap music.. right on your face.
Wow... such... maturity (yeah, that was sarcasm)... great way of actually shining light someone else may not have seen by giving such a great, insightful thought on this topic. You've really added insight that nobody else has.

Now... time to go to bed, cuz you got school early tomorrow morning... k, little buddy?

xxx said:
^ agree, manufactured beef or not, ill bump anyone who puts it to puffy...
:thumb: There really isn't anyone in rap that I hate more than Puffy and 50... so, the way I see it... fuck it... let 'em cancel each other out.

Fuck... let this be Big vs. Pac 2, so it ends the same way their beef did and the 2 biggest pieces of shit in rap won't be able to rap anymore.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Bam_Margera said:
:thumb: There really isn't anyone in rap that I hate more than Puffy and 50... so, the way I see it... fuck it... let 'em cancel each other out.

Fuck... let this be Big vs. Pac 2, so it ends the same way their beef did and the 2 biggest pieces of shit in rap won't be able to rap anymore.
:rolleyes:

ill-matic

Bam_Margera said:
Wow... such... maturity (yeah, that was sarcasm)... great way of actually shining light someone else may not have seen by giving such a great, insightful thought on this topic. You've really added insight that nobody else has.

Now... time to go to bed, cuz you got school early tomorrow morning... k, little buddy?

Bam_Margera said:
There really isn't anyone in rap that I hate more than Puffy and 50... so, the way I see it... fuck it... let 'em cancel each other out.

..And I'm sure that you, virtually wishing death on two people whom you have absolutely no connection or relationship with, is such a fine example of your maturity? What i said to you basically implies that you don't deserve to have your stupid, immature, baseless and very subjective opinions responded to with any maturity or any degree of seriousness for that matter. btw, spare me with your attempts at belittling me ;)

adios

Zimbabwe said:
LOL... ok.. maybe I went a bit far on that one.. but, look, I CAN'T STAND Puff or 50. Just wish something would happen to take both out the game... but no.. I don't REALLY want people to die. It was extreme exaggeration to make a point.

And I'm sure that you, virtually wishing death on two people whom you have absolutely no connection or relationship with, is such a fine example of your maturity?
Do you take everything you read so literally? It was extreme exaggeration to get a point across. I don't LITERALLY want them to die.

What i said to you basically implies that you don't deserve to have your stupid, immature, baseless and very subjective opinions responded to with any maturity or any degree of seriousness for that matter.
So who died and left you as the decision maker for all?

Newsflash: I'm a human being, which means I DO deserve to have any stupid, immature, baseless and very subjective opinions POSTED... nobody said anyone had to respond to it... and you've just said I don't deserve a response, yet you have twice, and I'm sure you will to this one.

Now... end this crap and get back to the topic and add something or don't post.

btw, spare me with your attempts at belittling me ;)
I don't belittle people... I tell it like I see it.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bam_Margera said:
Well, I'm glad I made such a great impression on you. Really, email me your address and I'll send ya a black/white with my John Hancock.

People change and get wiser and mature. Now... let's move on to the topic...
you still need to really prove that you are more mature and wiser.

my email: cantfvckwithme@gmail.com
try it.

_carmi said:
you still need to really prove that you are more mature and wiser.

my email: cantfvckwithme@gmail.com
try it.
I ain't got to prove shit to anyone. I don't owe you nothing.

See, this is the problem with a lot of people on here, you have the mentality of "prove this"... I ain't got to prove shit to you. I respond to posts and those responses are all the proof you need. You can either like what I say or not... don't matter to me. I ain't here to make friends... I'm here to share opinions on music and see what others think.

Despite not posting here in about 2 years.. I HAVE been a member and I know who's dogged me out the most and you're at the head of the pack... now you think I owe you something to prove?

I ain't owe you shit.

first of all,today is the 10th anniversary of tupac's fatal shooting,so let me just say:R.I.P TUPAC SHAKUR,THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
Puff actually has been involved in a major beef back in the day,Bad Boy vs.Death Row beef.He didn't really talk about it then,he kept his mouth shut,because Suge was a real threat,in physical form.50 is just so full of shit,that nowdays he would start a beef with Bow Wow to get attention.Has anyone noticed that the last succesfull [commercially] G-Unit album was THE MASSACRE?Since then,50 has kicked Game out [big mistake,moneywise],and signed a couple of played out artists like mobb deep [they're pure garbage nowdays] and mase[rapper turned pastor turned rapper again?damn...].So,why not try his luck dissin puff,who,too,hasn't been able to re-establish bad boy? Everyone knows puff ain't no rapper,he's a gimmick,a stunt man.Today I heard his 1st single,and it's not even r&B anymore,it's pure pop,some britney/christina shit.But,puff doesn't care,he's out to get his money,and so is 50.Puff should stick to sellin' that cologne,and 50 should stop puttin' out wack music[how confident is he,when he thinks banks' album will sell?even the 1st single is wack!] and go back to the lab,'cause get rich or die was nice. For now,fuck these two,and enjoy the fall,with nas,the game,weezy and more

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.