50 / Diddy beef manufactured.....

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
no, please explain why you "DESPISE" 50. Despise is a strong word, tell me why you hate a man you never met so much

Sarr said:
oh and as for the game and dr dre. Why didnt dr drop 50cent instead of game?

tell me one song dre has produced for game since the beef. Look at the news bro, game has changed the name of his album, and cut off ALL ties with dr dre now.
The Game changed his name in the past 2 days. This beef between 50/Game has been going on for a fucking year.

And... if Dre dropped Game (who, for the record, I can't stand either) because "50 doesn't like him"... then Dre is not a very good businessman. Period. But... funny how you mentioned in the same post that Game has been doing some hanging with Suge lately. You don't think that could have any affect on Dre's decision? :rolleyes:

Game/50 been beefin for damn near a year almost and JUST NOW it's causing Dre to drop Game? Don't buy it.

Sarr said:
no, please explain why you "DESPISE" 50. Despise is a strong word, tell me why you hate a man you never met so much
Because I owe you anything? I ain't have to explain shit to you. And, I'm NOT letting some jerkoff bait me into a "beef" on a fucking internet forum the same day that I decided to return to that forum after 2 years away.

I'm done... believe what you want...

Sarr

i think dre waited until the situation died down abit. think about it, he dropped game right before his album drops and gave him NO beats.

if you were to bet on a horse, would you back for the one who is garanteed to win (50cent) or a risk (game)...dre went with the one who makes more money and has a bigger fanbase. this = a good business move.

i hate to be mr.webster here butttttttt........

de·spise (d-spz) Pronunciation Key
tr.v. de·spised, de·spis·ing, de·spis·es
To regard with contempt or scorn: despised all cowards and flatterers.
To dislike intensely; loathe: despised the frigid weather in January.
To regard as unworthy of one's interest or concern: despised any thought of their own safety.

his use of despise does work :horny: :p

Sarr

de‧spise  /dɪˈspaɪz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-spahyz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb (used with object), -spised, -spis‧ing. to regard with contempt, distaste, disgust, or disdain; scorn; loathe.

despise means hate...not "dislike". to say you despise somebody you never met is sad.

Sarr

anyhow it doesnt matter. I respect his oppinion, just think saying you despise somebody you never met is wrong

Sarr said:
anyhow it doesnt matter. I respect his oppinion, just think saying you despise somebody you never met is wrong
Hmmm your... argument is amusingly weak.

Instead of focusing on what the brother had to say, you instead focused on some vocab..

Look here little brother, you can most certainly hate and even want to kill somebody you never met... because that some one, could of killed one of your family members.. could of been responsible for you losing your job... could of be the reason why people hate you for the music you listen to...

50 cent is a whack juice cocktail. He is destroying Hip-Hop.. the culture I love and represent... he is a poison ... a retardation.. a tumor that needs to be surgically removed... He is not a rapper, he is a pop singer... he is a wanksta.. a studio gangsta... he has done nothing to progress Hip-Hop's popularity and represent Rap's true message... Many people dislike rap because of rappers like 50 cent and his whack juice cocktail little boy band crew...

50 cent is simply not talented, just marketable and makes alot of money for alot of people... I do not like this dude simply because of the negative shit he's done for Hip-Hop as a whole... You can all be on G-unit's magic stick and what not.. but rappers like Crooked I or Tech N9ne ... Royce Da 5"9 ... Rakim... Dead Prez... Public Enemy.. Dr Dre...I mean.. the list can strech for miles. but these are real rappers... 50 cent.. is a gimmick... a pop icon.. a hollywood thug...

G U Not is not a trend, it's really more of a movement to destroy everything that is not Hip-Hop... but... fronts like it is.

Tru Principle said:
Hmmm your... argument is amusingly weak.

Instead of focusing on what the brother had to say, you instead focused on some vocab..

Look here little brother, you can most certainly hate and even want to kill somebody you never met... because that some one, could of killed one of your family members.. could of been responsible for you losing your job... could of be the reason why people hate you for the music you listen to...

50 cent is a whack juice cocktail. He is destroying Hip-Hop.. the culture I love and represent... he is a poison ... a retardation.. a tumor that needs to be surgically removed... He is not a rapper, he is a pop singer... he is a wanksta.. a studio gangsta... he has done nothing to progress Hip-Hop's popularity and represent Rap's true message... Many people dislike rap because of rappers like 50 cent and his whack juice cocktail little boy band crew...

50 cent is simply not talented, just marketable and makes alot of money for alot of people... I do not like this dude simply because of the negative shit he's done for Hip-Hop as a whole... You can all be on G-unit's magic stick and what not.. but rappers like Crooked I or Tech N9ne ... Royce Da 5"9 ... Rakim... Dead Prez... Public Enemy.. Dr Dre...I mean.. the list can strech for miles. but these are real rappers... 50 cent.. is a gimmick... a pop icon.. a hollywood thug...

G U Not is not a trend, it's really more of a movement to destroy everything that is not Hip-Hop... but... fronts like it is.
:thumb: Save for the last sentence... real talk. Good to see someone so young with such awareness and intelligence.

Bam_Margera said:
He don't have Jay type sales or Pac type sales. Has a Puffy album ever even gone more than 1 or 2x platinum in less than a couple years?
Are you kidding me? Do you know how much Puff sold on that "No Way Out" album back in 1997? This is the same album with huge hits such as "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down", "I'll Be Missing You", "Been Around The World", and "All About The Benjamins". Diddy had to at least sell 5-10 million off of that album, although I'm not sure. The Lox even said that No Way Out was the album that made Puffy and made him some of his millions he has today.

Bam_Margera said:
Diddy's girl? Last I checked.. his girl is Kim Porter, and I thought "Missy" was referring to Missy Elliott.
He said Misa. I'm guessing Misa is a former girlfriend of Diddy or a close associate.

Bam_Margera said:
Wonder what 50's boss thinks of that? Or is "It Has Been Said" the only good song in 50's opinion?

:rolleyes:
I don't even understand that statement or how it's relevant to what you quoted.

Bam_Margera said:
Who has Puffy really ever had other than Biggie? The Lox didn't do shit... Mase didn't do shit... nobody on Bad Boy has ever really done anything decent other than Biggie, and that's not my bias talking. Bad Boy is 90% hype.

I can't stand Suge either, but that dude blew up A LOT of artists on his label.
Mase was the man on Badboy in 1998. He was probably the biggest popstar that year. And Mase was considered successful. Since he retired and became a minister, badboy had went downhill from then.

And once again, I don't see how this is relevant to what you quoted and replied to.

Are you kidding me? Do you know how much Puff sold on that "No Way Out" album back in 1997?
Nah... I acknowledge that... but I'm talking post that album... AND that album was released on the heels of Biggie's death... which of course would make it sell more.

This is the same album with huge hits such as "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down", "I'll Be Missing You", "Been Around The World",
Right... and and these are all songs that were in some shape centered around Biggie. Again, using Big's name and memory to sell records.

Diddy had to at least sell 5-10 million off of that album, although I'm not sure. The Lox even said that No Way Out was the album that made Puffy and made him some of his millions he has today.
Aside from that album and aside from Biggie, tell me what Puff has done? Tell me what huge, mega hit diamond scoring material he's put out.

He said Misa. I'm guessing Misa is a former girlfriend of Diddy or a close associate.
*shrugs* Eh... my bad. With 50's lack of pronouncing words correctly... I thought he said "Missy"

I don't even understand that statement or how it's relevant to what you quoted.
50 said he thinks that Puff was ruining Big's legacy with the Duets album. Eminem, who happens to be 50's boss, produced and rapped on "It Has Been Said" with Obie and Puffy, which was on that album.

Mase was the man on Badboy in 1998.
That's not saying much. When you have a label like Death Row that has a STABLE of multi-platinum selling artists that are hugely popular worldwide, and you say "Pac was the man on DR in 95/96", that's one thing. When you're "the man" on a label that was primarily built around the the talent of ONE MAN (Biggie), and that main talent is now dead, saying "I'm the man" isn't really worth much.

He was probably the biggest popstar that year. And Mase was considered successful.
Good for him being a sub-par "pop star"... I don't know about you, but that don't impress me (and I have NOTHING against Mase). And a lot of people are "considered successful" that really don't do much of anything.

Pac was successful before DR (not comparing Pac to Mase, but just an example of popularity here), but once he got on DR.. he was even 10x bigger.

Since he retired and became a minister, badboy had went downhill from then.
Bad Boy went downhill when Puffy wasn't as able to market everything off Big's name anymore...

And once again, I don't see how this is relevant to what you quoted and replied to.
The point is that Puffy ain't shit in the grand scheme of things and really is mostly hype.

Now... tell me how great his cologne is selling and how that proves he hasn't fallen off (was he ever even "on"?).

Tru Principle said:
he has done nothing to progress Hip-Hop's popularity and represent Rap's true message... Many people dislike rap because of rappers like 50 cent and his whack juice cocktail little boy band crew...
I have to disagree.. I know alot of people who are surfers, emos, rock and roll grunge kids, etc. who dont like rap, racist, and love country, but they love 50's music... They'll be at the store the 1st day his next album drops ready to buy it. And its kind of hard to say that many people dislike rap because of rappers like 50.. If 50 never existed, it would just be another mainstream rapper that would have filled in the blank of that sentence.

EDouble said:
lol bam talks like jason g
That's cuz he is. You're quick, huh?

EDIT:

BTW... so glad you're such a fan that you remember my ID from like 10 years ago. But... what did your comment have to add to this thread?

I have to disagree.. I know alot of people who are surfers, emos, rock and roll grunge kids, etc. who dont like rap, racist, and love country, but they love 50's music...
To me... honestly... I couldn't give a fuck what people who don't follow the genre think. People who grew up with this music, who follow it and who has it in their blood are the opinions that matter to me.

Some fly by night listener's opinion doesn't mean shit to me.

And its kind of hard to say that many people dislike rap because of rappers like 50.. If 50 never existed, it would just be another mainstream rapper that would have filled in the blank of that sentence.
True on the latter, false, from my experience, on the former sentence.

I know A LOT of people who hate rap and they know how much I love it. When people tell me they hate rap, they talk about the insignificance of lyrics and how rappers aren't really talking about much of anything and one of the first names they always bring up is 50.

That said... people I know that don't like rap also say they DO listen to some stuff like Pac or Eminem or Dr. Dre. Which, I understand why those are the artists they listen to or like... but 50 is a HUGE problem in rap.

Unfortunately for those of us who eat, sleep and breathe rap music, or those of us who perform it... I don't think 50's career will be as limited as Master P's.

Fataldawg said:
I have to disagree.. I know alot of people who are surfers, emos, rock and roll grunge kids, etc. who dont like rap, racist, and love country, but they love 50's music... They'll be at the store the 1st day his next album drops ready to buy it. And its kind of hard to say that many people dislike rap because of rappers like 50.. If 50 never existed, it would just be another mainstream rapper that would have filled in the blank of that sentence.
That's... great that... surfers...emos.. rock and roll grunge kids... like Rap..

I'mm... satisfied.. now..

yeah...

not rare...

lawlz

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bam_Margera said:
That's cuz he is. You're quick, huh?

EDIT:

BTW... so glad you're such a fan that you remember my ID from like 10 years ago. But... what did your comment have to add to this thread?
dude you're a legend for your stupidity.. who doesnt remember you? everybody who has been there when you were posting under the jason_g username remembers you. when you thought hip hop and rap where to 2 different genre hahahahahahaha

as for p. diddy and 50 beef. i think its for boosting p. diddy's sales.

Preach

Bam_Margera said:
To Preach... yeah... 50 accused Puff of knowing who killed Biggie, but considering who 50 is... that don't mean shit. The dude runs his mouth. That's his "thing". He's always done it. If people put any stock in anything 50 even says anymore, they're a moron. He once said that if anyone worked with any of his enemies that there would be automatic beef, yet, since saying that, Eminem and Dre have BOTH worked with people 50 has beef with (Em with Jada most noticeably, Dre with Game)... and yet he's still with the label. Well, that could also be because he knows that Dre and Em could taketh away just as quick as they giveth.
oh for sure. i didn't say i believe it, i just said thaf i'm gonna assume the five million people who bought 50 cent's album would lol. i'm just saying that whether it's true or not, that's a pretty serious accusation lol.

i didn't know everybody know puff knew who did it. i never read a lot about the biggie murder. i'm not even that fond of his music, minus exceptions.

i, of course, agree with you ;)

_carmi said:
dude you're a legend for your stupidity.. who doesnt remember you? everybody who has been there when you were posting under the jason_g username remembers you. when you thought hip hop and rap where to 2 different genre hahahahahahaha

as for p. diddy and 50 beef. i think its for boosting p. diddy's sales.
Well people grow, and learn... it's called. life ! !!

Carmi , my gang sista!!!!! :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.