50 / Diddy beef manufactured.....

first of all,today is the 10th anniversary of tupac's fatal shooting,so let me just say:R.I.P TUPAC SHAKUR,THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
Yessir... only I don't honor him on the day of the shooting, I'll honor him on Wed at 4:03pm by blazing a joint and playing some of his tunes.

I honor him on his birthday and death date. Every Sept. 13th and June 16th I make SURE I have weed to blaze and bump some Pac.

Puff actually has been involved in a major beef back in the day,Bad Boy vs.Death Row beef.
That beef had VERY LITTLE to do with Puffy, in reality. That beef was 95% Pac vs. Big, and about 5% of it was related to the death of Suge's old buddy that Suge always accused Puff of having some sort of hand in or some shit.

He didn't really talk about it then,he kept his mouth shut,because Suge was a real threat,in physical form.
Suge isn't as much of a "threat" as people think he is. I mean... yeah, he has his reputation... but... fuck it... I'll explain this in another post. Read the post I'm about to make called "Suge vs. Proof".

Everyone knows puff ain't no rapper,he's a gimmick,a stunt man.
You know what holmes? You just made my sig for one of the best qutoes ever.

Today I heard his 1st single,and it's not even r&B anymore,it's pure pop,some britney/christina shit.
*sighs* Not to get too much off topic... but this shit irritates me so bad. Why is Christina still grouped in with the pop bullshit? Listen to Stripped and check out her new album. Christina hasn't been bubble gum pop since her first album and she's stated clearly that that first album, the strings were pulled by her label.

Now Britney and Jessica... they're another story... fuck 'em. But, Christina is the real deal. She's got better music than 98% of people in the industry today.

Yeah,Christina is thugged out as hell,ha ha.At least Jessica is hot.I guess 50 should better diss Xtina,since,in your oppinion,she's got more credibility than diddy[sadly,that's probly true]

Yeah,Christina is thugged out as hell,ha ha.
LOL, Actually, Christina is pretty thugged out for a female. I mean... she ain't no Lady Of Rage or nothing... but... well, I hope you know what I mean.

LOL, but, no, my point wasn't about whether she's thugged out or not... just that she shouldn't be grouped together with all the pop bullshit anymore because she's WORKED to stray as far from that image as she can. I mean, hell, Dirrty proves that in and of itself.

At least Jessica is hot.
If you like that cookie cutter, pop princess bullshit. Personally, Jessic and Britney make me fuckin' sick. Christina is a down ass homegirl and has a better voice than anyone in the industry (since Mariah and Whitney both fell off, they were the only ones that could give her a run).

Personally, I think, for MY MONEY, Christina is the hottest female on this planet. No joking. Make fun of me if you want, but I've always thought that. Been a fan of hers from day one.

I guess 50 should better diss Xtina,since,in your oppinion,she's got more credibility than diddy[sadly,that's probly true]
LOL, that's not what I said at all. I just said she ain't and shouldn't be grouped in with pop bullshit.

But, as you said, it's also probably true, lol.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Bam is making valid points but danm .... ur going crazy with the post quik reply button man.. 80% of the posts on this page r yours loll
LOL, that's because rather than making one long post... I prefer to respond to each persons post seperately. If you respond to 4 mothafuckas in one post... people are liabel to get fucked up and think you might be saying something to one person when you're saying it to someone else.

That's I respond to each persons post seperately... I know some people think you might just do that to get a quick number of posts built up... but I couldn't give a fuck how many posts I have here. I just enjoy conversation with people that makes me think or makes them think. And I rarely hold my tongue, which is why I respond to so many people.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.