50 / Diddy beef manufactured.....

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Does it strike anyone else as odd that Diddy hasnt been involved in a Hip-Hop beef (or Hip-Hop for that matter...) all these years until now?... A month before his new album comes out?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea i thought about that. Doubt it though...i think there is real beef but it is also being manipulated and spiced up to stir contreversy

Preach

50 accused puff of knowing who shot biggie, but not doing anything about it. if anything, that's bad publicity.

if it was a fabricated beef, i think it would be more on the "he's wack" tip, and it ends there, than this.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
But everyone knows Puffy knew who did it, its not new news at all.

Im not saying 50 is going along with it, although maybe he is, Im kind of thinking Puffy bought it apon himself on purpose now.... Im saying Diddy manipulated 50 into it.

Sarr

so puffy let 50 think he was going to sign mase for almost a year ahead of his actual release, then hold back the contract? doubt it

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
... It could have just occured to him now.

I really doubt its a coincidence, this is the best publicity Puffy has gotten in the Hip-Hop community in years.

Preach

Rukas said:
But everyone knows Puffy knew who did it, its not new news at all.

Im not saying 50 is going along with it, although maybe he is, Im kind of thinking Puffy bought it apon himself on purpose now.... Im saying Diddy manipulated 50 into it.
looking at it from this point of view, i think i agree with you.

ARon

Yeah, I agree. I kind of said it in the other thread. Whats the point, why didnt 50 do it when he was tryin to air everyone else out, not before puffs album. Shit is sad.

Maybe 50 thinks he can ruin's diddy's sales by dissing him before he releases. It can go either way though. Either he could boosts Diddy's sales or kill it.

But if this was fabricated beef, then I think 50 is really hitting delicate spots like bringing up Biggie and the west. Plus, not to mention, 50 says he's going to reveal something that Diddy's girl said about him.

I remember back in March-April, 50 was on Hot 97 over the phone and was talking about how Diddy was ruining Biggie's legacy with the Duets album and how Puff was doing all his artists such as the Lox & Mase wrong when it came to contracts and how those contracts were so bad that he would only give his enemies like Ja Rule those badboy contracts. 50 has been mad for a long time, so I don't think it's fake.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^^ Manufactured doesnt mean fake. Like I said, from 50s point of view it could be real, but I think Diddy manipulated him into it.

Watch, Diddy will reply right before the album drops...

Well, "beef" like this can't possibly be taken serious.. or even respected... Studio gangstas do not deserve the time of day... both of these rappers are successful smart... prosperous businessmen.. but that's where it ends.. period... 50 Cent sells alot of music, to alot of people... he's got alot of money, and alot of commercial power... so does Diddy... but as far real music, and real Hip-Hop goes... they ain't on that shit...

There's alot of real beef in Hip-Hop.. that sadly, leads to murder and more division of this rap shit... but... 50 and Diddy beefin'? It's bull crap.. it holds no water. it has no meaning... just another publicity stunt.. for these commercial ass studio gangstas... they can talk the talk, they can market the gimmick... but... we all know real brothers from the streets where they claim to be at... you do not see them... going there anymore...50 cent is hard, but he woudn't survive a day in certain parts of Lebanon... so to me, all that he talks... is just... like a film.... made up for entertainment...

so yeah, its manufactured

with that said

G U Not!!!!!!!! lawl

Rukas said:
Does it strike anyone else as odd that Diddy hasnt been involved in a Hip-Hop beef (or Hip-Hop for that matter...) all these years until now?... A month before his new album comes out?
Man... this ain't even real beef. Seriously. This is fuckin' childs play... it's two cocksuckers who are too arrogant for their own good. Let 'em fucking look like children going at each other. I mean... for Christ's sake... how much of a fuckin' ego does one have to have to have a "spokesperson" with them at the VMA's and not do any talking? The fucker is such an Uncle Tom n***** that he had a guy holding his fucking umbrella for 2 years.

50 is fucking wack and his best verses are on OTHER PEOPLES songs, like his verse on We All Die One Day.. and even THOSE verses are few and far...

Real beef is 2pac vs. Biggie, KRS vs. Shan, Jay vs. Nas, Dre vs. Eazy, Cube vs. NWA, Eminem vs. Ja, D12 vs. Royce. Those are "some serious shit could break out if they run into each other". This is pathetic corporate bullshit that doesn't even deserve all the time you've all given it in here.

EDIT:

To Preach... yeah... 50 accused Puff of knowing who killed Biggie, but considering who 50 is... that don't mean shit. The dude runs his mouth. That's his "thing". He's always done it. If people put any stock in anything 50 even says anymore, they're a moron. He once said that if anyone worked with any of his enemies that there would be automatic beef, yet, since saying that, Eminem and Dre have BOTH worked with people 50 has beef with (Em with Jada most noticeably, Dre with Game)... and yet he's still with the label. Well, that could also be because he knows that Dre and Em could taketh away just as quick as they giveth.

Sarr

^
uummm...no. Dr dre dropped game from the label and as far as i know hasnt produced one song for game since the beef

50 is a good rapper. Sure his content is limited, and doesnt use many multi's but he is a interesting story teller, has good delivery and alot of charisma. People need to shutup with the bullshit, because i bet 100 bucks back in 2002 and 2003 before he blew up you were one of his fans

Maybe 50 thinks he can ruin's diddy's sales by dissing him before he releases. It can go either way though. Either he could boosts Diddy's sales or kill it.
Wha? Diddy doesn't even have "decent" sales for someone who's been in the game long as he has. He has "freshman first term sales". He don't have Jay type sales or Pac type sales. Has a Puffy album ever even gone more than 1 or 2x platinum in less than a couple years?

But if this was fabricated beef, then I think 50 is really hitting delicate spots like bringing up Biggie and the west. Plus, not to mention, 50 says he's going to reveal something that Diddy's girl said about him.
Diddy's girl? Last I checked.. his girl is Kim Porter, and I thought "Missy" was referring to Missy Elliott.

I remember back in March-April, 50 was on Hot 97 over the phone and was talking about how Diddy was ruining Biggie's legacy with the Duets album
Wonder what 50's boss thinks of that? Or is "It Has Been Said" the only good song in 50's opinion?

:rolleyes:

and how Puff was doing all his artists such as the Lox & Mase wrong when it came to contracts and how those contracts were so bad that he would only give his enemies like Ja Rule those badboy contracts. 50 has been mad for a long time, so I don't think it's fake.
Who has Puffy really ever had other than Biggie? The Lox didn't do shit... Mase didn't do shit... nobody on Bad Boy has ever really done anything decent other than Biggie, and that's not my bias talking. Bad Boy is 90% hype.

I can't stand Suge either, but that dude blew up A LOT of artists on his label.

Bam_Margera said:
Man... this ain't even real beef. Seriously. This is fuckin' childs play... it's two cocksuckers who are too arrogant for their own good. Let 'em fucking look like children going at each other. I mean... for Christ's sake... how much of a fuckin' ego does one have to have to have a "spokesperson" with them at the VMA's and not do any talking? The fucker is such an Uncle Tom n***** that he had a guy holding his fucking umbrella for 2 years.

50 is fucking wack and his best verses are on OTHER PEOPLES songs, like his verse on We All Die One Day.. and even THOSE verses are few and far...

Real beef is 2pac vs. Biggie, KRS vs. Shan, Jay vs. Nas, Dre vs. Eazy, Cube vs. NWA, Eminem vs. Ja, D12 vs. Royce. Those are "some serious shit could break out if they run into each other". This is pathetic corporate bullshit that doesn't even deserve all the time you've all given it in here.

EDIT:

To Preach... yeah... 50 accused Puff of knowing who killed Biggie, but considering who 50 is... that don't mean shit. The dude runs his mouth. That's his "thing". He's always done it. If people put any stock in anything 50 even says anymore, they're a moron. He once said that if anyone worked with any of his enemies that there would be automatic beef, yet, since saying that, Eminem and Dre have BOTH worked with people 50 has beef with (Em with Jada most noticeably, Dre with Game)... and yet he's still with the label. Well, that could also be because he knows that Dre and Em could taketh away just as quick as they giveth.

Hip-Hop wisdom

uummm...no. Dr dre dropped game from the label and as far as i know hasnt produced one song for game since the beef
Yeah, I know Dre RECENTLY dropped Game from the label... but that wasn't cus he was "escared of 50"... it was because he and Iovine didn't want to get in the middle of 50/Game.

And, so, you mean to tell me that Dre and Game have not done anything or even hung out since the beef? I don't buy that for a solitary second.

50 is a good rapper.
LMAO!! This is the funniest shit I've heard in 10 years.

Sure his content is limited, and doesnt use many multi's but he is a interesting story teller,
Compared to who? The Cat In The Hat? Pac was a storyteller, Em is a storyteller, Jay is, Nas is, Cube is... 50? LMAO!

has good delivery and alot of charisma.
If 50 has a good delivery, mine must be fucking spectacular.

People need to shutup with the bullshit, because i bet 100 bucks back in 2002 and 2003 before he blew up you were one of his fans
Well, then I suggest you get to know me before you make statement like this. I DESPISE 50... always have. From the first time I saw the Wanksta video. 50 is good at writing hooks and performing them... THAT'S IT. He's fucking garbage and is at the top of the list as to what's wrong with hip hop today.

Sarr

DAMN! you sound like an angry man. you "Despise 50"? why? bro, have you ever met the guy? do you kno what despise means? you usually despise somebody if they kill your family, send you bankrupt, beat the shit out of you...but you "despise" him because you think he is a shit rapper?

man, i bet i know why you "despise" him. Its because you see the guy on tv wearing expensive clothes/jewellery, successful, surounded by women and your jealous. Its the only reason why you could 'despise' 50 cent. Unless you have met him and he stabbed you, then that is the only reason you could have to 'despise' him. I mean grow up...the guy is a performer...if ya dont like his music thats cool. But to sit there bitching about him is stupid and makes you seem jealous

Sarr

oh and as for the game and dr dre. Why didnt dr drop 50cent instead of game?

tell me one song dre has produced for game since the beef. Look at the news bro, game has changed the name of his album, and cut off ALL ties with dr dre now.

Sarr said:
DAMN! you sound like an angry man. you "Despise 50"? why? bro, have you ever met the guy? do you kno what despise means? you usually despise somebody if they kill your family, send you bankrupt, beat the shit out of you...but you "despise" him because you think he is a shit rapper?

man, i bet i know why you "despise" him. Its because you see the guy on tv wearing expensive clothes/jewellery, successful, surounded by women and your jealous. Its the only reason why you could 'despise' 50 cent. Unless you have met him and he stabbed you, then that is the only reason you could have to 'despise' him. I mean grow up...the guy is a performer...if ya dont like his music thats cool. But to sit there bitching about him is stupid and makes you seem jealous
LOL... see, this childish shit right here is why I stopped posting for so long.

Man... grow up. For real. If I hated 50 cuz of his "bling", then there'd be about a million mofos in the world that I hate, right?

And, guess what, homie? This is a FORUM... where people come to share opinions and express their own. So... if you can't take someone ELSE'S opinion because you have a hard on for the guy.. that's not my fault.

Now... NORMALLY, I would have explained why I can't stand 50... but your childish remarks have caused me to feel I don't need to explain a God damn thing to you. So.. think what you want.:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.