50 Cent's new album "I Can't Stay Away" July 18th!

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
tennis_dog said:
get rich was and still is an amazing album...its one of my fav. albums of all time...he did change his flow after get rich, but everyting prior to the massacre was classic...he was such a good rapper...i think he still is, but this whole "exposing him" by the game really made me lose respect for 50...bodyguards and snitching...i dunno...he can make all the dope tracks hewants, but like the title of one of his songs, that ain't gangsta....and that's what he is, right?? a gangsta rapper? he should be out there fending for himself...to use bodyguards to escape a no-name club is just pathetic..
i havent seen the dvd...can you explain this incident more? what happened with the security and the club?

stefanwzyga

-RiP- said:
When 50 was in England he performed at manchester then rode down to little unknown Wigan (my hometown) to record in Red Cat Studios just up tha road from where i grew up! Is that fuckin crazy or what?

What's worse I was supposed to ring Red Cat Studios 2 years back for work experience and shit but things got complicated and I never ended up working there! Always think if I did then two years down tha line, when 50 had turned up, i woulda had some tight beats for him to spit over! GUTTED! I could have had tracks on this new album!

He recorded six tracks at Red Cat for his new album!

Big deal man, your claim to fame is your from the same place as the best UK band since the stone roses!! "THE VERVE":thumb: :)

stefanwzyga said:
Big deal man, your claim to fame is your from the same place as the best UK band since the stone roses!! "THE VERVE":thumb: :)
You wouldn't be saying BIG DEAL if I had produced six tracks on 50 Cents new album :) ! Don't even really like the cat if truth be known but couldn't really think of a better way to get my name out there. Likkul RiP!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
50: debut album - it was good.
GUNIT: beg for mercy - good.
Massacre: sucked, besides a couple tracks
LB: debut album - good
YB: debut album - good
TY: debut album - sucked, except for a few tracks

The Game: debut album - good

Im looking forward to YB's second album. Game's second album.
the others, ill still buy bootleg, unless its worth buying the og.

But Beg for Mercy - the GUnit album kicked ass, beats were sick, buck was sick with his verses.

Saaphir said:
Didn't he say that he would do a lil break after "Get Rich Or Die Trying" (Soundtrack and Movie)...
This dude is the most prolific and consistent hip-hop artist in the game since Pac died,hate it or love it.He deserves some props!:thumb:
lol, i know better ones after pac died.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Looking foward to YB's new album. I saw him at a show and that mother fucker can hype up a crowd and make em go nuts.

Anyways, gotta respect 50's work ethics. Mother fucker is a machine, all he does is work.

why do people make such a big deal about how many songs an artist makes in a day? i make up to 10 songs a day sometimes when i make music. i guess i am the next pac. anyways i hope 50 makes some good shit for once cause most of the time u can tell he is making his songs too fast cause they are horrible. 50 is all about beats and hooks. i don't even think of him as a rapper anymore and i won't force myself to like him just cause he survived 9 gunshots. peace

greezi' said:
Dude is releasing albums like crazy! Me thinks the quality is suffering as the quantity is so high.

I know i feel that!!! tha truth homedawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_carmi

me, myself & us
HellRazor05 said:
nah mase is gonna start beef with kanye west this time. then 50'll pick 4 lucky names out of a hat and hype up "piggy bank pt. II"
yeah most probably. i wonder who is he gonna go after tho. or maybe he'll do his whole album as a game diss.

greezi' said:
Dude is releasing albums like crazy! Me thinks the quality is suffering as the quantity is so high.
:thumb:

Aristotle said:
Wow. People are amazed at this? Releasin another album or something. This is nothing new, this isnt amazing work ethic, this is a rapper doing his job. Please, please do not over hype something like this. Rappers release mixtapes daily, a new track every week, no talk. 50 says he is releasing an album and peopel go crazy? Wtf. Pap released like 100 different songs last year, where is all the talk for him and his work ethic. People are crazy, over hypin simple shit.
definitly. 50 cent cant sit on his millions. why? because he has a lifestyle according to the money he made. so he needs more money to keep his lifestyle high like that. plus its his job. and its not like if he was releasing good tracks anyways..

Saaphir said:
Didn't he say that he would do a lil break after "Get Rich Or Die Trying" (Soundtrack and Movie)...
This dude is the most prolific and consistent hip-hop artist in the game since Pac died,hate it or love it.He deserves some props!:thumb:
he is a prolific rapper, but a consistent rapper? not quite sure about that one.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
SiGh said:
50: debut album - it was good.
GUNIT: beg for mercy - good.
Massacre: sucked, besides a couple tracks
LB: debut album - good
YB: debut album - good
TY: debut album - sucked, except for a few tracks

The Game: debut album - good

Im looking forward to YB's second album. Game's second album.
the others, ill still buy bootleg, unless its worth buying the og.

But Beg for Mercy - the GUnit album kicked ass, beats were sick, buck was sick with his verses.

Very nicely said. Repped. :thumb:

Yayo's definately the worst... "So Seductive" was str8 and "Curious" was ok, but I dont know wtf was up with that "Murder" song.. the 1st track on his album... he sounded like a cracked out jarule...and that hook on "Tattletale" was lame... No wonder why 50 only gave him 1 cut on his movie soundtrack.. lol

Im feeling Bucks and Banks though..

Sarr

^
i agree...yayo is total trash..he sounds like one of them playschool characters...banks and buck have real talent and you cna tell they are hungry as fuck.
i was also thinkin of that..ws funny how yayo only got one track ont he soundtrack. Dude sounds like he is rapping from his arsehole

-RiP- said:
When 50 was in England he performed at manchester then rode down to little unknown Wigan (my hometown) to record in Red Cat Studios just up tha road from where i grew up! Is that fuckin crazy or what?

What's worse I was supposed to ring Red Cat Studios 2 years back for work experience and shit but things got complicated and I never ended up working there! Always think if I did then two years down tha line, when 50 had turned up, i woulda had some tight beats for him to spit over! GUTTED! I could have had tracks on this new album!

He recorded six tracks at Red Cat for his new album!

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? CHECK IT OUT AT RED CATS WEB PAGE

http://www.redcatstudios.co.uk/news.php
ohhh unlucky

Sarr

yea i heard the diss...its called "not rich and still lying" it was ok...expected better though. He mocks games voice and raps like him

tennis_dog said:
get rich was and still is an amazing album...its one of my fav. albums of all time...he did change his flow after get rich, but everyting prior to the massacre was classic...he was such a good rapper...i think he still is, but this whole "exposing him" by the game really made me lose respect for 50...bodyguards and snitching...i dunno...he can make all the dope tracks hewants, but like the title of one of his songs, that ain't gangsta....and that's what he is, right?? a gangsta rapper? he should be out there fending for himself...to use bodyguards to escape a no-name club is just pathetic...everything he said on get rich now feels like barry bonds home run record after we find out he was actualyl on steroids...both are fake, and both have recently lost my respect...also, they can get it back soon, maybe if 50 doesnt focus on game so much, and just do another get rich
Listen, at the end of the day, all gangsta rap is nothing but entertainment, so you shouldnt meausure an artist by how "gangsta" he is or check to see if he's really living up to it - he's an artist, so judge him by his art (music). He's probably done gangsta shit in the past before the rapping, but he damn sure aint doing it now thats he's filthy rich - he done found a way out of that life by making millions rappin about it. And I cant think of one multiplatinum gangsta rapper artist who doesnt have bodyguards or a bunch of street niggaz passing off as security. The snitching thing, I care about. Why? Because 1) Ive havent acutally seen any proof of him talkin to his cops, and 2) he didnt tell on me so why should I care?

And of all people, how can you really even believe anything that Game saids about 50? Game has been lying from day one about EVERTHING - his own brother has exposed him as a liar. Never in a coma, never a Blood or a Crip, never bought that Cedar Block street, never shot in the heart, he aint really Eazy's godson, he cheated his fans into buying his album again, he had secret meetings with The Source behind Dre & Em's back to get his ads in their magazine, and etc. And look how he's handled every other fued he's gotten himself into. And I never acutally heard him deny being a stripper or having a tongue ring, but thats another story - regardless, if anybody's gangsta image done fly str8 out of the window its Game's.

And how can you believe anybody who stoop as low as to do childish acts like going to a nigga house and stealing his rim anyway? Do you think thats "gangsta"? And then you see him on their sucking Irv and Preme's dick. LOL! Game has been exposing himself.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.