50 Cent's new album "I Can't Stay Away" July 18th!

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
dman he works hard. Dude could be sitting back enjoyin his millions but instead keeps working

gota respect that (but most of you wont and will just whinge)

yak pac fatal

Sarr said:
dman he works hard. Dude could be sitting back enjoyin his millions but instead keeps working

gota respect that (but most of you wont and will just whinge)
you cant respect that, if someone real worked hard you could see it in their music/or whatever
50, eminem and others arent like pac that can consistently put out good music without takin a break

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Mad props to 50 if he comes out with another album. Mad props him making so much money n shit. I wish I had that much cash n fame.

I didnt hear shit on his album. But I hope both GAME AND 50 DROP ALBUMS ON THE SAME DAY.

When 50 was in England he performed at manchester then rode down to little unknown Wigan (my hometown) to record in Red Cat Studios just up tha road from where i grew up! Is that fuckin crazy or what?

What's worse I was supposed to ring Red Cat Studios 2 years back for work experience and shit but things got complicated and I never ended up working there! Always think if I did then two years down tha line, when 50 had turned up, i woulda had some tight beats for him to spit over! GUTTED! I could have had tracks on this new album!

He recorded six tracks at Red Cat for his new album!

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? CHECK IT OUT AT RED CATS WEB PAGE

http://www.redcatstudios.co.uk/news.php

Didn't he say that he would do a lil break after "Get Rich Or Die Trying" (Soundtrack and Movie)...
This dude is the most prolific and consistent hip-hop artist in the game since Pac died,hate it or love it.He deserves some props!:thumb:

Sarr

he recorded 6 songs in one day? damn....

im still really lookin forward to banks and bucks albums though, its been a while since they dropped their debuts

yak pac fatal

Saaphir said:
This dude is the most prolific and consistent hip-hop artist in the game since Pac died,hate it or love it.He deserves some props!:thumb:
consistent!?!!?!? consistent in what? making shitty tracks since get rich or die tryin

Sarr

^
you just listen to his songs like candy shop (which are good songs...just intended for a different audience)...listen to new songs like;
in my hood
i dont need em
position of power
you already know
when it rains it pours

just as grimey as he was back in 99'

get rich was and still is an amazing album...its one of my fav. albums of all time...he did change his flow after get rich, but everyting prior to the massacre was classic...he was such a good rapper...i think he still is, but this whole "exposing him" by the game really made me lose respect for 50...bodyguards and snitching...i dunno...he can make all the dope tracks hewants, but like the title of one of his songs, that ain't gangsta....and that's what he is, right?? a gangsta rapper? he should be out there fending for himself...to use bodyguards to escape a no-name club is just pathetic...everything he said on get rich now feels like barry bonds home run record after we find out he was actualyl on steroids...both are fake, and both have recently lost my respect...also, they can get it back soon, maybe if 50 doesnt focus on game so much, and just do another get rich

but can he do a get rich?? what is there left for him to say? he's spent 5 years in the limelight, what can he possibly rap about that doesnt fall into the category of disaster like the massacre did?? i dunno...its gonna be tough...get intellectual like pac maybe??

ARon

Wow. People are amazed at this? Releasin another album or something. This is nothing new, this isnt amazing work ethic, this is a rapper doing his job. Please, please do not over hype something like this. Rappers release mixtapes daily, a new track every week, no talk. 50 says he is releasing an album and peopel go crazy? Wtf. Pap released like 100 different songs last year, where is all the talk for him and his work ethic. People are crazy, over hypin simple shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.