50 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARon

VENOMOUS said:
Damn when you think about it he is the biggest thing in Hip hop with rap beefs,comercials,shoe deals,a clothing line,record label,hit songs and videos,mineral vitamin drinks,etc....Aint nobody fucking with him buisness wise,so he has money and with that money he has power .He is bigger then eminem who used to be the biggest thing in hip hop.IM high and just sharing my personal thought .thaNKL AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
Rap beefs = Definitely 50
commercials = I really dont see that many 50 cent commercials but i see puffy ones, pepsi, sean john, his two shows on mtv.
shoe deals = phat farm shoes sell more than g-unit ones
clothing line = was phat farm til last year, sean john is the number one selling line now
record label = he is signed to aftermath but his label is g-unit, platinum status but he aint makin as much jigga, dame, lyor, puffy, RUSSEL, probably a bunch of white suits up top no one even knows about, it goes on.
hit songs and videos = when you base your "art" towards the radio and tv then yes, it is 50.
evergy drinks = Nelly
If you ask me puffy is the biggest business man right now, he is even getting Russel Simmons his own reality show on MTV, everyone knows hte shit he do so i dont need to explain.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Aristotle said:
Rap beefs = Definitely 50
commercials = I really dont see that many 50 cent commercials but i see puffy ones, pepsi, sean john, his two shows on mtv.
shoe deals = phat farm shoes sell more than g-unit ones
clothing line = was phat farm til last year, sean john is the number one selling line now
record label = he is signed to aftermath but his label is g-unit, platinum status but he aint makin as much jigga, dame, lyor, puffy, RUSSEL, probably a bunch of white suits up top no one even knows about, it goes on.
hit songs and videos = when you base your "art" towards the radio and tv then yes, it is 50.
evergy drinks = Nelly
If you ask me puffy is the biggest business man right now, he is even getting Russel Simmons his own reality show on MTV, everyone knows hte shit he do so i dont need to explain.
Yeah all that is true but think about it he just came out what?2 or 3 years ago and look how far he has gotten.He is at least worth 75 million dollars and that the least.Yeah all those people you named are bigger then 50 in their own right,But 50 is getting to where they at alot faster.And if that movie is a hit by hollywood standards(100million dollars)which it just might be then thats what going to take him to thetop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.