50 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.
VENOMOUS said:
Damn when you think about it he is the biggest thing in Hip hop with rap beefs,comercials,shoe deals,a clothing line,record label,hit songs and videos,mineral vitamin drinks,etc....Aint nobody fucking with him buisness wise,so he has money and with that money he has power .He is bigger then eminem who used to be the biggest thing in hip hop.IM high and just sharing my personal thought .thaNKL AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
50 is bigger than Eminem?

Here's a personal though of my own...don't post high again.

50 is smart when it comes to creating hype. he starts fake beef after fake beef just to create a buzz which gets lil kids all excitied. he used the fact he got shot to make lik kids think he is a real gangsta and kids always want to listen to who they think is real or gangsta. he dissed ja rule and then stole his formula and fan-base. 50 does know how to get money but the way he does it is some fake shit IMO. and i would be pissed if i was the dude who shot 50 back in the day knowing that incident made him rich for life. peace

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Zimbabwe said:
why did u have to go and ressurect a 50 Cent thread ?
If you read the thread,Youd see people were saying that 50cent is not the biggest thing in hiphop right now.Well since Ive posted this this thread some days ago,50cent has gone and created an even bigger buzz.He is bigger then eminem right now.Thats why i ressurected my thread up.

and mystic your a dick rider i already expose your bitch /dick ryding ass.But if you want me to own you some more please be my guest.

and jason get off eminems dick already,he's falling off fast.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
warriorinjewelz said:
50 is smart when it comes to creating hype. he starts fake beef after fake beef just to create a buzz which gets lil kids all excitied. he used the fact he got shot to make lik kids think he is a real gangsta and kids always want to listen to who they think is real or gangsta. he dissed ja rule and then stole his formula and fan-base. 50 does know how to get money but the way he does it is some fake shit IMO. and i would be pissed if i was the dude who shot 50 back in the day knowing that incident made him rich for life. peace
tell me something everyone else didnt already know !

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
VENOMOUS said:
If you read the thread,Youd see people were saying that 50cent is not the biggest thing in hiphop right now.Well since Ive posted this this thread some days ago,50cent has gone and created an even bigger buzz.He is bigger then eminem right now.Thats why i ressurected my thread up.

and mystic your a dick rider i already expose your bitch /dick ryding ass.But if you want me to own you some more please be my guest.

and jason get off eminems dick already,he's falling off fast.
So what exactly is your point , to bring up a weak thread you made which is "three weeks old" and tell everybody something they probably already knew , as well as piss the people off , who already are pissed off at the amount of bullshit threads about 50 cent there are flooding the board at the moment ? . I mean really was the digging you did to find this thread really worth it , cause its not just me annoyed at the fact you had to go and bring up yet another 50 cent thread?

VENOMOUS

like i said i bought the thread up to prove a point thast 50 has become bigger tjhen em as far as figures 4 hiphop.People was saying other wise.Since then he has become even bigger and is basicly doing unheard shit.OIf your annoyed then be annoyed.I could give 2 fucks.....u know qwhy because i do what i please.Its not my fault i didnt create thre hype>The most im doing is feeding into because i have nothing better else to do just like you.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
it seems like you criticize everyone else for being a "dickrider" yet it seems to me your a little on 50's dick . And your not give a fuck attitude really does not hurt anyone but you because im sure it will be the reason why this thread will be closed soon and people will realise you are a complete idiot

VENOMOUS

Zimbabwe said:
it seems like you criticize everyone else for being a "dickrider" yet it seems to me your a little on 50's dick . And your not give a fuck attitude really does not hurt anyone but you because im sure it will be the reason why this thread will be closed soon and people will realise you are a complete idiot
lol meeeeeee on 50 cent's dick ?hahahaha.Blah blah i hope im still annoying.Get real this the internet and your catching feelings.......you know what that makes you?

VENOMOUS

Zimbabwe said:
just because it involves the internet doesnt mean i cant get pissed off and express it
well then cry me a river then proceed to drown in it.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

VENOMOUS

VENOMOUS said:
not only that every body under 50 is going platinum or better.Look at the games numbers and i heard him and 50 is "still getting to know one another" 50 said it on 106 and park.But anyway what does that tell you;).
upping once again ,but damn i wrote this like three weeks ago,got damn i love to brag....but anyway some of you guys still dont think 50 cent is the biggest thing in hop. If so why?He bout to go platinum plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.