50 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
upping just to get you mad zimbabgae ...............update over 2.2 album sold in under 2 weeks.and just did some shit that aint beatles.You guys still think he aint bigger then eminem right now?

VENOMOUS said:
upping just to get you mad zimbabgae ...............update over 2.2 album sold in under 2 weeks.and just did some shit that aint beatles.You guys still think he aint bigger then eminem right now?

I can't be bothered to get in to another debate about 50 Cent. These threads are pissing me off.

You are an idiot, are you still high after weeks of posting this? Or did you lie about being high, because you didnt want to make yourself look like a twat, so you thought that pretending to be high would be an escape? hahahahaha

yea he knows how to do buissness been taught by the best to do the best, got to the level as jay-z and didddy thing is tho 50 sells more then them i was just thinking about it this morning and all i ever see is g-unit clothes on kids no seah john or sean carter.....

i guess 50 has more flavour and interest to offer....

Pacaveli-T said:
yea he knows how to do buissness been taught by the best to do the best, got to the level as jay-z and didddy thing is tho 50 sells more then them i was just thinking about it this morning and all i ever see is g-unit clothes on kids no seah john or sean carter.....

i guess 50 has more flavour and interest to offer....

sean john is way nicer than g unit, the reason people buying 50s shit is becuz hes the "it" guy at the moment, when 50 falls of no one will buy g unit clothing, sean john has established itself in the fasion world and has gone way past a rap thing.

im feeling horny *goes to asswatcher*

Silleone said:
sean john is way nicer than g unit, the reason people buying 50s shit is becuz hes the "it" guy at the moment, when 50 falls of no one will buy g unit clothing, sean john has established itself in the fasion world and has gone way past a rap thing.
the thing is sean john is classier thats why and seeing i live in the fucking wiggerville of canada no offense to montrealers but some can confirm "nice fashion" dont mean shit to these kids at 13-19 its all about "gggggggggg-unitttttt"

i know sean john suits are nice and everything and even carters but hell its what the people like.... :rolleyes:

Pacaveli-T said:
the thing is sean john is classier thats why and seeing i live in the fucking wiggerville of canada no offense to montrealers but some can confirm "nice fashion" dont mean shit to these kids at 13-19 its all about "gggggggggg-unitttttt"

i know sean john suits are nice and everything and even carters but hell its what the people like.... :rolleyes:

dont roll your eyes at me :mad:

kids think he is a gangsta who will die at any moment from his dangerous lifestyle lol (trust me kids really think that) that's why they buy all his shit. hes "cool" cause somebody shot him up. but whether we like it or not 50 is on top and will be for a while. peace

VENOMOUS

Robbo1984 said:
I can't be bothered to get in to another debate about 50 Cent. These threads are pissing me off.

You are an idiot, are you still high after weeks of posting this? Or did you lie about being high, because you didnt want to make yourself look like a twat, so you thought that pretending to be high would be an escape? hahahahaha
no you stupid fuck i just upp old thread so i dont have to make new ones.Naw i was high 4 real and 4 god sake if you are tierd of threads like this Then why the fuck do you click on thread titled "50 cent"Read it then leave a shitty ass post(you can at least try and make look like a idiot since your calling me one).You cant get into debate with me i will clown and own your lame ass.

So how am i a idiot?........your move.

VENOMOUS said:
no you stupid fuck i just upp old thread so i dont have to make new ones.Naw i was high 4 real and 4 god sake if you are tierd of threads like this Then why the fuck do you click on thread titled "50 cent"Read it then leave a shitty ass post(you can at least try and make look like a idiot since your calling me one).You cant get into debate with me i will clown and own your lame ass.

So how am i a idiot?........your move.

Dont bother with that cat, i think its Jason.

VENOMOUS

Silleone said:
i bin thinking it when he was talking bout how biggie is garbage, also notice the unnecessary numbers by his name.
lol lmfao i just noticed that shit

Hey homo1984 are you really jason

_carmi

me, myself & us
Pacaveli-T said:

yeah so true. i see g-unit clothes everywhere in montreal. people think they're hot wearing that cuz 50 wears some.. but those g-unit tshirts are like ulgy (well most of them). i'd rather see some sean john than g-unit

lol @ wiggerville even tho its sooo true

VENOMOUS

SweetCocoa said:
ur on 50 dick like a groupie
yeah ive been wanting to clown on a bitch thank 4 the oppurtunity.

Its funny i make a thread about 50 i get called a 50 dick rider then i make a comment about jarule then im a jarule dick rider/50 cent hater.

What you need to do is take that played out sig out,Get into the year 2005.You proably dont even listen to rap outside of pac.Oh yeah by the way i seen your pics.Maybe if ou hop on 50s dick he can pay 4 some plastic surgery.lmao

Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.