50 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Damn when you think about it he is the biggest thing in Hip hop with rap beefs,comercials,shoe deals,a clothing line,record label,hit songs and videos,mineral vitamin drinks,etc....Aint nobody fucking with him buisness wise,so he has money and with that money he has power .He is bigger then eminem who used to be the biggest thing in hip hop.IM high and just sharing my personal thought .thaNKL AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

ARon

Ever hear of Russel Simmons, P. Diddy, Jay-Z, Dr.Dre, Lyor Cohen, even J Prince. They are business men. In the words of chris rock, well different names of course.
If (any of the metioned above) woke up with 50 Cents money, they'd jump out their window, and slit their throat on the way down.

Aristotle said:
Ever hear of Russel Simmons, P. Diddy, Jay-Z, Dr.Dre, Lyor Cohen, even J Prince. They are business men. In the words of chris rock, well different names of course.
If (any of the metioned above) woke up with 50 Cents money, they'd jump out their window, and slit their throat on the way down.
lol, but 50 aint been around as long as those people, so u can't expect him to reach their monetary level yet.

VENOMOUS

My point is he is the biggest thing in hiphop right now period just look at all these threads There has been a buzz and hype surronding his album 4 the longest right now(like a year and a half).He has only been in the game since when?2002.and has all this money comming in from different angles.If he continue he is gonna be bigger then them unless some body merks him or till people get ierd of his shit.But basicly he is hip hops biggest seller.His album is gonna push usher number p usher numbers, the 1st 1 already did.

VENOMOUS

not only that every body under 50 is going platinum or better.Look at the games numbers and i heard him and 50 is "still getting to know one another" 50 said it on 106 and park.But anyway what does that tell you;).

_carmi

me, myself & us
50 is a good business man. we can give him that. he's rich and famous and got power. but its cause of dr dre and eminem that he's there. without them, 50 would have probably not made it.

ARon

The thing about 50 is all his "business" comes through somone else. His clothes-ecko, his shoes-reebok, his music-aftermath/interscope, i odnt know, he's not as "rich" as you might think, his name does sell though. And him being the biggest thing, Eminem still has that just because A LOT of his fan abse dont even buy rap cd's on a regular basis you know. But really i dont care, he still puts out shit.

VENOMOUS

It doesnt matter if he putting things out through other people most buisness work like that anyway.I dont see how you can say emnem is still the biggest thing in hiphop right no.I never seen so much hype surround an album since all eyez on me%0 cent is the biggest thing in hiphop right now.Because eminem has a whole shitload of stans dont mean nothing>Shit i bet if you go 2 the d-12 board i bet they talking aboout 50 more thgen eminem.10 million fresh out the gate is a record breaker 4 any hiphop artist.I never ever seen hype surround a rapper debut and sophmore album the way it does.Like i said be4 50 cent is the biggest thing in hiphop right now.

Aristotle said:
The thing about 50 is all his "business" comes through somone else. His clothes-ecko, his shoes-reebok, his music-aftermath/interscope
A lot of people who have their own shoes 'go through someone else'. Allen Iverson goes through reebok, LeBron James goes through Nike, even Jordan goes through nike.

Aristotle said:
Lame, you took a Chris Rock joke and fucked it up.

VENOMOUS

I TOLD YALL.the massacre even has its own sticky.50 cent is now bigger then eminem.Its official

Oh yeah reebok just gave him 50 million dollars

exactly, think about it, 50 is hit music, and EVERYONE he put out on g-unit records went platnium. Think about that shit for a second... G-Unit (Group), Banks, Buck, Game, 50 (twice). EVERYONE. and reebok just gave him 50 million dollars like he's kobe bryant or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.