50 Cent: "If Dre is workin on Game's new album, than me and Dre got beef"

50 should be respected by the streets regardless of how much shit he talks....he came up out of them to make himself a multi-millionare, you gotta have respect for someone who made millions out of nothing

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
StormTrooper said:
50 should be respected by the streets regardless of how much shit he talks....he came up out of them to make himself a multi-millionare, you gotta have respect for someone who made millions out of nothing
monetary success is no grounds for attaining respect. you can get money in plenty of dishonorable ways. in 50's case, selling out, manipulating, and selling garbage CDs for friggen twenty dollars.

i mean, let's face it. hitler had nothing. hitler made millions. does hitler deserve respect?

besides, 50 didn't "come up out of" the streets. he got lucky, a couple powerful people heard a couple of his demos, and he got yanked up out of the streets.

i mean, let's not paint some picture of 50 taking step after excruciating step up the hip hop ladder, finally pulling himself to the summit.

no - em and dre threw 50 a rope, he grabbed on, and they hoisted him up. that's how things went down.

dee

^^^^ comparing 50 to hitler is absurd..50 been puttin shit down for awhile an he made his own hype dre an em were there to capitalize on it...an i dunno evryone'z on jigga'z dick an hate on 50 when jigga been on some hard knock life/ hawaiian sophie shit...thas neither herre nor there...bottom line for this dre shit if i put in as much work as 50 has put in wit dre an i thought he wuz my friend an he started doin shit wit one of my enemies i'd be choked..if he met 50 after he met game then fine...bbut he din't...apparently loyalty ain't ever played a factor in ur brains

Rock

I want to see "NWA" Dr. Dre be unleashed again. COME ON 50 DISS HIM SOME MORE!>....

fuckin compton will tear you a new asshole...

like the other person said compairing 50 and hitler is absurd....50 didn't kill people in masses

anyway, 50 didn't just get lucky....luck has very little to do with his success - he worked hard to create the want for his music...i mean lets not create a picture where 50 just goes in the studio, knocks a couple tracks out and instantly becomes a millionare....cause if that could happen, then the world would be full of rich rappers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.