50 Cent: "If Dre is workin on Game's new album, than me and Dre got beef"

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i love it how, when 50 says something...kids go crazy...the guy just has to say 3 words and people get their bitch talk on. if you's hated the guy so much, you wouldnt discuss him, but everytime i come here theres a thread 50 this, 50 that

I actually see his point...50 has made dre millions....50 was being offered 1.5 million by other labels before he signed to aftermath...dont forget that.They have done eachother a favour (obviously dre did the bigger favour though)..but i would feel the same way he does right now

Sarr said:
i love it how, when 50 says something...kids go crazy...the guy just has to say 3 words and people get their bitch talk on. if you's hated the guy so much, you wouldnt discuss him, but everytime i come here theres a thread 50 this, 50 that

I actually see his point...50 has made dre millions....50 was being offered 1.5 million by other labels before he signed to aftermath...dont forget that.They have done eachother a favour (obviously dre did the bigger favour though)..but i would feel the same way he does right now
:thumb:

ill-matic

Sarr said:

is that because you're arrogant, disrespectful and cocky aswell?

what about 'The Game' - he's got beef with the guy who put him on the map (50 cent) and no one seems to talk about his arrogance.

anyway i couldn't find the interview either, so i don't know what 50 said - so therefore i can't comment on it

first off i listened to the whole interview and it seemed as though westwood himself was taken aback by this bullshit. 50 seems to be goin for another angle which will make him another couple million. dre's said it before, "i'm a giant i ain't gotta move till i'm provoked" well.....after listening to the interview i'm sure he ain't a happy bunny, serve that fool dre

catnpimp said:
first off i listened to the whole interview and it seemed as though westwood himself was taken aback by this bullshit. 50 seems to be goin for another angle which will make him another couple million. dre's said it before, "i'm a giant i ain't gotta move till i'm provoked" well.....after listening to the interview i'm sure he ain't a happy bunny, serve that fool dre
Dont you mean "serve that fool dre's ghostwriter" ?

DPG iz all I C said:
Dont you mean "serve that fool dre's ghostwriter" ?
The problem is, which one are we talking about? Ice Cube, the D.O.C., Snoop, Sam Sneed, Jay-Z, or Eminem? Haha

StormTrooper said:
what about 'The Game' - he's got beef with the guy who put him on the map (50 cent) and no one seems to talk about his arrogance.

anyway i couldn't find the interview either, so i don't know what 50 said - so therefore i can't comment on it
I wouldn't say it was 50 Cent who put Game on the map. He definitely helped, but it was more Dre than 50. If you recall, it was Dre who signed him, but 50 wanted him to be with G-Unit 'cause he was street and from the West, and I think 50 wanted to add some West Coast credibility to the group. Yeah, 50 put him in G-Unit videos and gave him G-Unit shirts and did a chorus here and there on The Documentary, but that's it.

Think about it, Dre is the one who molds artists into multiplatinum artists (Snoop, Eminem, 50, and Game), not 50. If 50 was really capable of doing that, then the rest of G-Unit (Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, and Tony Yayo) would all have multi-platinum albums by now, but their shit for the most part isn't worth more than a listen or two, but Banks comes out with slick rhymes.

Just my opinion.

If Game wasn't affiliated with 50 cent he would have never gone platinum. Dre didn't make him like he did 50 and eminem. Game is basically a one album hit. 50 might be cocky,but he's right that Game can't make an album on his own. He just doesn't have the charisma 50 has..
Game did exactly to 50 what 50 is doing to Dre..,so if you're gonna hate 50,that's ok. But realize Games yearn to "be his own boss" is what is causing friction between 50 and Dre. Game is the one provoking this beef,that's why I don't mind 50 talking all that shit. People always call 50 cocky but they don't see that Game is at least as cocky,only he doesn't have anything to show for it. As soon as Game went platinum, he immediately starting to talk about being a legend and a boss,what the hell? He's just trying to take 50's place like 50 took Ja's place. But in the end,he couldn't reign over this hiphop-shit like 50 does,that's why I'm all for 50,no matter how cocky he is and how much shit he talks. I just love seeing people get pissed off by it.. :D

lol...
50 is fake n stupid
game is fake too n stupid, if not he wouldn't never had been g unit

50 only says bull shit cause dats the only way to push is records up, n make stupid n ignorante ppl buy them.

GAYYYY UNNIIIT

Yang said:
lol...
50 is fake n stupid
game is fake too n stupid, if not he wouldn't never had been g unit

50 only says bull shit cause dats the only way to push is records up, n make stupid n ignorante ppl buy them.

GAYYYY UNNIIIT
Game may not be as stupid as you think.

He could of joined G-Unit primarily to just launch his career. He could of had different motives. All he needed was for The Documentary to get exposure.

After all, he has launched Black Wallstreet.

In regards to 50, yes, shit talking gets the 13yr old kiddies saying "omg, 50 is so gangsta" lets buy it.

i can't listen to this as my work comp is crap, but he never mentioned it at the concert on sunday! he just slagged game off he never mentioned dre

yayo said:
Game may not be as stupid as you think.

He could of joined G-Unit primarily to just launch his career. He could of had different motives. All he needed was for The Documentary to get exposure.

After all, he has launched Black Wallstreet.

In regards to 50, yes, shit talking gets the 13yr old kiddies saying "omg, 50 is so gangsta" lets buy it.
In some part u r right, but in another... i think it was a bad move, joining gay unit, cause he looses to the streets 4 the simple fact dat 50 n gay unit r fake ass bitx. Money isn't all, or it shouldn' be.
I'm from the streets n i dont respect guys like 50.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.