50 Cent: "If Dre is workin on Game's new album, than me and Dre got beef"

KO

i pray for the day 50 gets swallowed by a black hole, god damn talentless loser would be nowhere if it wasnt for the beats hes had, his last album sucked dick, his hype is all but dead, G Unit are wack as FUCK! i hope his next album flops lol

ill-matic

FaisalHabib87 said:
50 cent neva said "If Dre is workin on Game's new album, than me and Dre got beef"

He said something more like "of course dre isnt workin with Game, otherwise it'll be like me n dre got beef"

So he aint sayin anything bout starting beef with dre.

youre prob right, i didnt even listen to the shit

i say "good". Let them beef. Cause if they are, Dre's obviously going to stop working on 50's tracks, and when that happens, 50's done.

50 beefs with Game
Dre works with Game
50 beefs with Dre
G-Unit beefs with Dre
Dre keeps G-Unit off Detox
Eminem takes the side of the guy who "saved his life"
50 beefs with Eminem
Eminem makes tracks against 50 and exposes secrets we don't know about him
G-Unit takes side of 50 and splits off into their own atmosphere
G-Unit goes underground
50 starts making good tracks again
Columbia picks him up and apologizes for previous misunderstanding
G-Unit goes mainstream
50 sells millions of records

I hope this doesn't happen.

do you guys honestly think 50 needs dr dre now. No how many songs did dre produce on fiftys album?. 50 is a made man now his shit sells regardless.But yeah i agee the dude has no talnt and is one stupid SOB

50 has got too much money n seems to have forgotton wot tha game is all about...this kinda beef aint shit...if it werent for dre helpin him out he wudnt be half of wot he is today...he's lost all perspective of tha game...ppl r hatin him all ova tha globe...that ni**a has bin fucked up by money

Preach

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Let 50 diss Dre. That way, Dre can sever ties with him and support Game 100%. Then 50 can just hire other producers with just a few pennies out of his piggy bank. This would also ensure NO G-Unit members being on Detox, which is what I'm hoping for.
:thumb:

people talk like 50 dissing dre is a bad thing. i hope he will. if 50 takes a shot at dre and dre decides to make it his goal to get back at him, 50 is pretty much done for. who is gonna take 50s side and go against dre except maybe g-unit?

It's not a bad thing actually. not at all. he'll catch a black if he does go after Dre. but i just wonder what goes through hes mind when he says such things.

Before we continue bashing 50 on this thread, i had to point out that no one has yet mentioned how big of a douche Tim Westwood is. I don't care how much everyone hates 50,
W-w-w-w-wESTWOOD is the biggest fucking loser ever!

^^^^^^^
nahhh! Westwood is a cool cat and prob been around the rap game longer than most rappers out there today he is a funny guy at times and has the best radio show in the UK nuthing but big things.

This is exactly how he said it:

Interviewer: So Dre ain't messin with it? (Game's new album)

50 Cent: No, he can't come on. If i ain't messin with it, he ain't messin with it. That means me and Dre got beef.

And then he starts to tell thats why he had to attack Jada and Joe, becouse they did a collabo with Rule.

Interesting. Now we have to see if 50's gonna back down or if Dre's gonna ditch Game. And I would love to see what Eminem thinks about all this shit.

~peace~

shit is ridiculous, i just personally wonder when a persons head gets so fuckin ginormous when he has to look in the mirror and see what he really has created. that is one thing 50 is lacking right now hes runnin off at the mouth and saying shit that he might not say, if he sat the fuck down, and looked in the mirror, (and realizes his head doesnt even fucking fit in that shit) then he might have some different words for the people that made him who he is 2day.

he wants to be some type of don or some type of boss, a boss creates a team around him and does not go out starting shit and runnin his muthafuckin mouth.

50 is FUCKING PATHETIC, maybe if he focused his time on rapping (which is his career) then he might be more liked. he spends all his damn time talking about "beef"

you have fucking beef with someone because they do a song with someone else. one thing 50 forgets is dre was here loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg before 50 ever thought of rapping. 50 has the maturity of a 13 year old and needs to learn how to SHARE.

this shit makes me so fucking sick and everytime i see a thread like this i get all pissed off change the thread to a different subjct then i just have to come back, i have to come back because this shit just pisses me off so fucking much it is unbelievable. this man has all the money in the fucking world and he wants to bitch aobut dre producing for 50's enimies, WHAT IS THIS FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL, GROW THE FUCK UP FAGGOT!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.