50 Cent: "If Dre is workin on Game's new album, than me and Dre got beef"

i really want someone to put this cunt in check, not kill, but more like maim. And teach him he aint fuckin invincible and can disrespect those who helped him just cause he sells tons of records to white america.

Is he gon diss Jam Master Jay too cause he didnt survive a shooting?

Whats his stance with his favorite whiteboi then? fuckin fifty

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
this shit is just plain ignorant. 50 needs to put another dick n his mouth and shut the fuck up for a change

nobody hears him

Let 50 diss Dre. That way, Dre can sever ties with him and support Game 100%. Then 50 can just hire other producers with just a few pennies out of his piggy bank. This would also ensure NO G-Unit members being on Detox, which is what I'm hoping for.

50's fadin out and his hatin it. so he does/says anything to keep his name on peoples lips, such as this. its pathetic and the best thing people can do is ignore him and not let this thread run 8 pages talking bout him

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
wow. i would love nothing more than to see dre rip this fake-ass motherfucker apart.

hell, he just tear him apart right now, just for threatening to have beef with him.

dude, dr dre is probly in with this, like "yo dre lemme say this to get people talking so our album sells". etc. problly just anotha sly interscope tactic

rtyfghvbn said:
wow. i would love nothing more than to see dre rip this fake-ass motherfucker apart.

hell, he just tear him apart right now, just for threatening to have beef with him.
listen man dre don't write his own raps.calm down for you have a seizure

he's an idiot..cuz if he disses Dre....who does he think Em is gonna side with?? Dre of course...lol.....then he'll have BOTH people that help get him where he's at.....GONE.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Let 50 diss Dre. That way, Dre can sever ties with him and support Game 100%. Then 50 can just hire other producers with just a few pennies out of his piggy bank. This would also ensure NO G-Unit members being on Detox, which is what I'm hoping for.
Sounds good to me :thumb:

50 cent neva said "If Dre is workin on Game's new album, than me and Dre got beef"

He said something more like "of course dre isnt workin with Game, otherwise it'll be like me n dre got beef"

So he aint sayin anything bout starting beef with dre.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.