50 Cent Feels Burned By Game - Says He Doesn't Want Beef

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
dee said:
i dunno y all the hate on 50...massacre wuz better than documentary an game'z gettin borin..sometimes his shit is hot but i'm sick of him quotin sports number gold dayton wire spinnin eazy e dre pac biggie jigga u take out 60 percent of his arsenal.. yea i admit 50's shit is overwhelming since he'z huge now but i wanted him to blow when i heard power of the dollar back in the day an he did so i can't hate on him for it...an he still makes hits which can't be denied...i ain't a fifty dickrider either juss in case that played out shit gets spit...personally i think nas fell off..i'm a big fan too but he'z more reclusive than 50 is now an always has been..fat joe is wack he'z livin off big pun fame ashanti an lean back...be real how many times u bump a fat joe cd...jada'z all good but quit kakawing in every song...50 as far as mass appeal is dominatin y give shine to these 2 who u dun like..jigga got the fuck out before 50 took him out next as the king cuz he is rite now...i hope nas an jada would step it up but for every dis they put out 50'z been puttin out a hit...which yes gets overplayed to the point of nausea but at one point is hype...i juss wonder y all the hate
:thumb:

i have a feeling something is gonna happen to Gayme while 50 is in Europe. and then nobody´d blame 50 because he was on tour ...

don´t forget this ^ ;)

^ I believe that to a certain extent as well, but keep in mind that Game sounds real when he shows his anger in those disses. Either he's a hell of an actor, or he's got great passion when it comes to dissing G-Unit.

Either way though, they're both in it to make money, which is probably what went through 50's head when he started dissing Game after the press conference and could have been the deciding factor in his remarks about Game because he's making more money off Hurricane's album than he actually is.

that 50' is making more money\publicity from Game´s album everybody knows ...

how much money has Gayme now ? no matter how much that´s pennies from Fiddy´s Piggy Bank :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.