50 Cent Feels Burned By Game - Says He Doesn't Want Beef

Esco said:
don't u people get it
50's move is smart 4 real
by not responding to game's sevral diss tracks
game's carer gon slowly fade away..
that's what he tryna do! :)
game isnt gonna fade away.... here in L.A game gets mad love....

yayo

Cheesyphily16 said:
Game shits on 50
:thumb:

Zero Cool said:
50 > Game
I think you've been in the candy shop too much.

While I think this dissing shit has gone far enough now, I think Game ripped 50 up with You Know What It Is Vol 3.

When Game was removed from G-Unit I was glad, he doesn't need 50 and his shit. Even if he goes back to his independant records, I'll still listen to his music.

yayo said:
I think you've been in the candy shop too much.
Game is wack and his disses are weak. How many times can you string 2Pac and Biggie into one bar? 50 isn't the greatest lyricist the world has ever seen but he's a damn sight better than Game.

yayo

Zero Cool said:
Game is wack and his disses are weak. How many times can you string 2Pac and Biggie into one bar?
That's his style, some like it, some don't.

50 isn't the greatest lyricist the world has ever seen but he's a damn sight better than Game.
If you can understand him through his mumbling. I guess these days it's quantity not quality, right?

yayo

Zero Cool said:
Where did I say that? I said 50 is a better artist and more potent lyricist than Game is or ever will be.
Let's leave it at that then, I'm not going to continue this further - theres just no point sometimes.

Game in no aspect of music is better than 50. the highest point is game's career is equivalent to the lowest point in 50's career
evertime he's rappin he always has someone dick in his mouth whether it be eazy e, pac, bloods (which he's not even apart of), or any and all dead rappers.
like i said before, this guy only has a career because these guys are dead
if he's not talkin about one he's talkin about the other
i hate this fuckin guy
after awhile, people are going to get bored of his bullshit and he will definately fade out. the only way he wont fade out if he stays in beef with 50 and 50 knows this. therefore he doesnt beef back.

yayo said:
So what's 50's highest point?
not now
like early 2000 before get rich or die tryin
it was a long time ago but game has never made it that high
Eminem heard 50 and he went lookin for him. game aint the type of rapper someone would go out lookin for

MATW95 said:
"I wish him the best with his career. Hopefully he'll be able to put together another album. What he'll realize is I did a lot for that project. I did more for that than anything else I've been affiliated with."

"A lot of people think we're exactly the same [but] I could spin the globe and stop it and go there and be 50 Cent for a month, just tour in that country," he said. "They only know [Game] in an eight-block radius in his neighborhood. They take whatever they can to make a big deal about it. They sell 100,000, and then there's a 65 percent decrease in sales the next week. And the label's looking at them like, 'We don't even like you.' A 50 Cent campaign is not gonna sell your record."

"When I put out 'Piggy Bank,' I'm addressing my issues, 'cause people are saying things that are making me uncomfortable in between making my albums just because they envy my situation," 50 said.

I'm gonna go around the world twice and then come back to the studio and see what [Eminem's] made [me for my next album]."

at least he was nice enough to wish him well, though he prays for his downfall.the 2nd part of that i think he is kinda right cause it was 50 who made him shine out,otherwise he woulda never been known.

Im sry but adressing issues nas did shit and on top of that saying that his wifes milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and he married the bitch that got nothing to do with being uncomfortable so that i do not believe.Envy im sry but this is a greater issue.

The last statement proves he aint much of a songwriter if he comes home to em and see what he made FOR him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.