2pacnbiggie why the fuck so much hate for jayz

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJUK

Let The Dude Hate Man, Jay-Z Is A Bitch

Nas, Big L, Pac, Bigge , AZ >>>> Jay-z

Ether >>> Takeover, Superugly And Blueprint 2

aban said:
Huh?^^^ I never knew biggie stole shit from other people. I thought tupac was lying but he was tellin the truth the whole time
LOL, riiiiiiiiiiight, it was a fucking hook, 2pac stole beats, half of his ogs were taken from real songs.

aban said:
Huh?^^^ I never knew biggie stole shit from other people. I thought tupac was lying but he was tellin the truth the whole time
You're misunderstanding my point, I'm just saying that Biggie used Slick Rick's lyrics in one of his songs, and nobody says anything about it, but Jay-Z uses Biggie's lyrics and there is an uproar.

HitEmUp21 said:
Doesn't the fact that it is so blatant make it less-worse, he isnt exactly passing them off as his own, I mean people are going to know that Big L said "I'm so far ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet", and if he wanted to pass it off as his own he could at least have changed maybe one word from Bun B's 4 lines he used.

You could look at it like he is paying homage to great rappers, he isn't going to underground artists and jacking their lines, he is using well-known lines from well-known rappers, does someone accuse Quentin Tarantino of having no talent because he pays homage to other famous movies by making clear references including their scenes in his own movies? Do I hear anyone talking about Biggie's 'blatant-jacking' of the 'Hypnotize' hook? When Mos Def used "I start to think, and then I sink into the paper..." for his hook on 'Hip Hop'? It is good to use other people's well known lines in songs, like when a scientist refers to another's paper in his own...but fuck analogies and my incoherent speech, which I hope some of you made sense of.

So I don't care, I like the references...I don't know why, call it nostalgia.
you're not bein real with yourself. Honestly big L wasnt even that popular when he was living so how are people gonna know who he is? Big L basically went unnoticed outside of mixtape djs and the ditc. You really think the mtv audience knows who big L is? Not everybody is gonna get into every rapper that comes out. Everybody who listen to hip hop isnt gonna like every rapper that comes out...somebody may not like big L, thats their opinion so they may not choose to listen to them but they may like jay z and listen to him instead u get the point? They gonna think these lines are from jay z when in all acutality its from Big L. How are any big L lines gonna be well known when very few people even knew who he was ?

If jay z isnt giving credit to the person he bit the rhymes from in the song then hes passing the rhymes off as his plain and simple. Their not his rhymes, he didnt make them, he gives no credit hes biting

Why is it so hard for you to understand this?

2pacnbiggie said:
You wanna know why i hate jay z? Lets get started...

First, he steals rhymes from alot of my favorite rappers (biggie, pac, big L, cube, 50 cent, snoop (old school snoop) and plenty others. Add to the fact that alotta people dont even know hes biting rhymes from rappers that are better than him and hes not mentioining them anywhere in the rhymes he just steals their shit 99 percent of the time.

Second, Nas killed him and exposed him on wax, he even admitted to losing and his moms made him apologize on the radio and he sounded like he was gonna cry and his fans still wanna argue that he won LOL.

Third hes just fake as hell imo. This man blows up and leaves everybody behind. He left behind irv gotti after a while, left behind swizz beats when he fizzled out, left behind foxy, left behind big L who even took jay z freestylin wit him when nobody knew who jay was big L even put jay on his debut album but when reasonable doubt comes around jay couldnt even return the favor smh... (btw L always shitted on jay z in everything they did). Then hes "just friends" with beyonce how fake are u gonna get? everybodys talkin about they fake ass relationship but he jus wants to say "were just friends" all the time. He claims to be so real in his raps but hes still faker than nelly and chingy.

hes always sayin how hes better than biggie, but biggie always is and always will be better than jay, his voice is too montone compared to biggies. I felt and still feel Ready to Die and Life After Death more than any jay z album released.

To me he'll never be one of the greatest rappers ever. Hes always been boring to me, nobody cared about him in 96-98/99. Now all of a sudden people think hes the best? im not buyin it...The real thing tho is that the rhyme biting is ridiculous. How many people do you think know who big L and bun b are? they arent even that popular in the mainstream (ESPECIALLY big L)

jay blatantly stole big L's "flyer than a piece of paper bearin my name line" and "all i got for girls is hard dick and bubble gum" and "im so ahead of my time my parents havent met yet"

and he stole bun b's verse on 99 problems...the biting is just wrong, its misleading people to thinkin these are all his rhymes

2pacnbiggie, dont get to involved with jayz's personal life, lol. thats crazy.
and alot of people bite rhymes, its just your targeting jay so much. if you listen to Game you hear him biting lines, "misleading to thinkin he wrote them" as you put it and no one cares.

3rd, SO WHAT if nas killed him on wax, i acknowledge that, i like nas and jay, actually i like nas alot more than jayz, but hating cause someone got better of them on wax is sooo stupid.

and again, so what if he isnt top 10 greatest. WHO CARES, i know his not, but do i care. NO, believe it or not you can lstill isten to artists if there not "the greatest"

hopefully oneday you'll realise jayz isnt bad, and reasonable doubt was a Masterpiece. WITHOUT using other rappers lines
im not personaly attacking U or nothing but sometimes your hate is crazy,

Frank Grimes said:
2pacnbiggie, dont get to involved with jayz's personal life, lol. thats crazy.
and alot of people bite rhymes, its just your targeting jay so much. if you listen to Game you hear him biting lines, "misleading to thinkin he wrote them" as you put it and no one cares.

3rd, SO WHAT if nas killed him on wax, i acknowledge that, i like nas and jay, actually i like nas alot more than jayz, but hating cause someone got better of them on wax is sooo stupid.

and again, so what if he isnt top 10 greatest. WHO CARES, i know his not, but do i care. NO, believe it or not you can lstill isten to artists if there not "the greatest"

hopefully oneday you'll realise jayz isnt bad, and reasonable doubt was a Masterpiece. WITHOUT using other rappers lines
im not personaly attacking U or nothing but sometimes your hate is crazy,
Hes using tribe called quests lines on reasonable doubt.

I understand your not attacking me i have no problem with discussin this issue at all.

I just listed a few reasons...

He also likes to twist shit around in his songs and his fans believe everything he says...like in takeover he said "i been it 5 you been in it 10 smartin up nas"

His album dropped in 96 but hes been rappin since the 80's with jaz o (somebody he BIT his name from). Why is he misleading his fans like this? Nas dropped in 94 , jay made these comments in 2001..that doesnt equal 10 years..he was using when nas debuted on wax (live at the bbq). If thats the case then jay had been in it 15 while nas had been in it 10 years. You see what im gettin at? this is only another reason why i dont like him...and if you try to argue this wit his fans they believe everything jay says....

Frank Grimes said:
"im not a biter im a writer for myslef and otha's, if i say a big verse im only pickin up my brotha" , or something like that the line went
-jayz
this still doesnt explain the rhymes hes bitten from big L, mase, 50 cent, snoop, nas, bun b, and countless others

2pacnbiggie said:

I understand your not attacking me i have no problem with discussin this issue at all.

He also likes to twist shit around in his songs and his fans believe everything he says...like in takeover he said "i been it 5 you been in it 10 smartin up nas"

His album dropped in 96 but hes been rappin since the 80's with jaz o (somebody he BIT his name from). Why is he misleading his fans like this? Nas dropped in 94 , jay made these comments in 2001..that doesnt equal 10 years..he was using when nas debuted on wax (live at the bbq). If thats the case then jay had been in it 15 while nas had been in it 10 years. You see what im gettin at? this is only another reason why i dont like him...and if you try to argue this wit his fans they believe everything jay says....

the thing with "twisting the truth" man, every fuckin rappers does that. im telling you, nas even done it on either several times

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
2pacnbiggie said:

I think he was referring to the 10 as when hes first album dropped

if you hate the guy thats fine, but to keep bringing the same old shit up is pathetic, just leave it.

babyface

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
this aint nothin new

it is kinda pathetic though why would u just keep chattin shizzle about 2pac man jayz cant beat his style for a fact 2pac has got it goin on but it is thug life so ill just lough it for now and let jayz carry his shit on BABYFACE :confused:

babyface

oh look yeah who the fuck are you

you can not be chattin shit to me yeah 2pac and biggie are like an insparation to all kids we all listen to them for help and advise and cause most of us are in ghetto you cant respect him if you dont like his music

babyface

its all about gunit

:confused: [why are you yeah chattin on about jayz look jayz aint nothin he walks round thinking he is bad cause hes got beyonce on his side its bullshit man now days its all about gunit man (llyod banks) (50 cent) (young buck) jayz is old holla back. baby face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online