2pacnbiggie why the fuck so much hate for jayz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito

2pacnbiggie said:
the question and this thread is about jay z...am i right or am i right? u still didnt answer the question..
Actually the title of the thread states you're name. You answer the question.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
2pacnbiggie said:
Illmatic dropped in 94...form 94 to 2001 is NOT 10 years
Sorry i ment 5 years when jayz referred to himself, as his first album dropped in 96.

why didnt he go back to the 80's and count all that stuff and say hes been in it 15 years?
Because his first album dropped in 1996, so when he really got in the game.

bottom line jay-z may have used a few mans lines but look at all the lines he didnt steal 2pacnbiggie is tryin to make it out like he pure bit evrey word he ever spoke.

me im not a jay z fan got gud lyrics but only 1 style really to me

SJUK

ThUg $TyLe said:
Sorry i ment 5 years when jayz referred to himself, as his first album dropped in 96.

Because his first album dropped in 1996, so when he really got in the game.

Then why did he say Nas was in the game since 91 then, shouldnt of Gay-z said 94 cuz thats when Illmatic dropped

Ether>>>Takeover, Super Ugly, Blueprint 2

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
SJUK said:
Then why did he say Nas was in the game since 91 then, shouldnt of Gay-z said 94 cuz thats when Illmatic dropped

Ether>>>Takeover, Super Ugly, Blueprint 2
I dont know let me ask him.

oh and the Gay-z shit is retarded now, along with all the other names haters give to rappers i.e Piggie, Feminem, The Lame, 2-Wack

ThUg $TyLe said:
I dont know let me ask him.

oh and the Gay-z shit is retarded now, along with all the other names haters give to rappers i.e Piggie, Feminem, The Lame, 2-Wack
the Feminem one was actualy quite funny when ja came out with it, the others are just uncreative. but i believe its called "the Gayme" not "the lame".
Oh you forgot "ja suck's" that one takes the cake. big up to 50cent for that one

oh, no one has one for nas

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
the Feminem one was actualy quite funny when ja came out with it, the others are just uncreative. but i believe its called "the Gayme" not "the lame".
Oh you forgot "ja suck's" that one takes the cake. big up to 50cent for that one

oh, no one has one for nas
I saw Feminem being posted before the Ja beef.
Yea Ja fool also

Tito said:
Super Ugly is more embarrasing though.

Straight up telling the world that he slept with Nas baby mother. lmao
yea its more embarrasing to jay z for chasin pussy that nas already ran though...SMH

but then again u like kobe so you're all screwed up lol

2pacnbiggie, you didnt asnwer my question , why do you like game if he bites to, wouldnt that be fair, Hey, didnt he jsut get caught stealing lines in a song, Plus and the countles lines iv heard from him on his tracks.

Frank Grimes said:
2pacnbiggie, you didnt asnwer my question , why do you like game if he bites to, wouldnt that be fair, Hey, didnt he jsut get caught stealing lines in a song, Plus and the countles lines iv heard from him on his tracks.
i never said game was the best rapper ever, never said hes the greatest rapper alive. I never said he was supposed to be number 1 on everybodys list. Personally i think hes a average mc he does alotta name droppin tho. I like the game's beats more so than anything ill give him a second album for my final decision (those jt albums are garbage). Yea he takes a couple lines but nobody bites as much as jay z does. When game does it 90 percent of the time he references their name in the verse somewhere... "pac aint around and brenda still throwin baby's in the garbage" ....granted their both biters but at least game gives recognition to the people he got the lines from ALOT more than jay

Yeah well I think the biting shouldn't bother you that much. Maybe you should just take it as what it is and that is music. Music that is obviously supposed to entertain you and if you can't enjoy his music than don't and just say he doesn't entertain you but don't look for something to diss Jay-z with. Man sometimes I get the feeling I look totally different at music. I make jokes about rappers like magoo but thats just jokes haha..I get the feeling 2pacnbiggie is serious.

roaches said:
Two months to write one paragraph.
i didnt see the last post 2 months ago..

Yeah well I think the biting shouldn't bother you that much. Maybe you should just take it as what it is and that is music. Music that is obviously supposed to entertain you and if you can't enjoy his music than don't and just say he doesn't entertain you but don't look for something to diss Jay-z with. Man sometimes I get the feeling I look totally different at music. I make jokes about rappers like magoo but thats just jokes haha..I get the feeling 2pacnbiggie is serious.
It isnt just the biting...thats part of it. I mean if hes bein credited with bein the best alive then somebody thats just wrong. Not only does he not entertain me but he makes repetitive music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online