2pacnbiggie why the fuck so much hate for jayz

Status
Not open for further replies.
2pacnbiggie said:
Hes using tribe called quests lines on reasonable doubt.
man, "can i kick it , yes you can" to my knowledge has been around and used by various genre's of musicians. My great grandmother used to waltz to that line in the mid 1920's

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
babyface said:
it is kinda pathetic though why would u just keep chattin shizzle about 2pac man jayz cant beat his style for a fact 2pac has got it goin on but it is thug life so ill just lough it for now and let jayz carry his shit on BABYFACE :confused:

Lol the confused face made me laugh

ThUg $TyLe said:
I think he was referring to the 10 as when hes first album dropped

if you hate the guy thats fine, but to keep bringing the same old shit up is pathetic, just leave it.
Illmatic dropped in 94...form 94 to 2001 is NOT 10 years

Tito

Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
I've been in it five - smarten up Nas
Four albums in ten years nigga? I can divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them shits was due
One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic"

He talking shit yet still giving Nas his props.

Tito said:
Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
I've been in it five - smarten up Nas
Four albums in ten years nigga? I can divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them shits was due
One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic"

He talking shit yet still giving Nas his props.
thats not very smart then...if thats the case jay has been in it for almost 15 years and it took him about 10 years to blow up LOL

Illmatic and It Was Written >>>>> Reasonable Doubt and Vol 1

Tito said:
Illmatic, Ready To Die, Chronic, Reasonable Doubt >>>>>>>> Anything else

all great albums. :thumb:
thats nice that you think that...

but u still didnt respond to this...

2pacnbiggie said:
thats not very smart then...if thats the case jay has been in it for almost 15 years and it took him about 10 years to blow up LOL

Tito

Jay didnt drop his first album til '96 though. I know he has been in the game longer than that. I still remember him in Hawain Sophie lol. I dont know why it took him that long to drop an album.

Tito said:
Jay didnt drop his first album til '96 though. I know he has been in the game longer than that. I still remember him in Hawain Sophie lol. I dont know why it took him that long to drop an album.
Yea but if hes gonna count when nas first spit on wax and say from 91 - 01 was ten years

why didnt he go back to the 80's and count all that stuff and say hes been in it 15 years? hes twisting facts and manipulating people

Tito said:
What question?
2pacnbiggie said:
Yea but if hes gonna count when nas first spit on wax and say from 91 - 01 was ten years

why didnt he go back to the 80's and count all that stuff and say hes been in it 15 years? hes twisting facts and manipulating people
the bolded part...

ur good at avoidin answerin questions just like Tobe :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online