2pacnbiggie why the fuck so much hate for jayz

Status
Not open for further replies.
, everyone knows you;v got too much jayz hatred built up, but why? , why jayz.?., i thought id make a thread about it.

every justification you make is about how jayz is not one of the top 10 greatest. SO WHAT, who gives a fuck if someone isnt the greatest does that make them not worth listening to? , do you only listen to the greatest rappers or something?

and dont come in with your list of rhymes bitten, its basically nothing compared to many tracks his recorded. You like "The game" right, his only been rapping a few years and iv heard countless bitten rhymes from him, , so in a few more years his list will be as big as jay, so you goin to start hating him, right?

and dont say he sold out unless you dont listen to ANY commercial rappers cause they did the same thing, regardless if they mention it in a song.

dont forget he recorded the classic "Reasonable doubt' without "Biting" as you put it.
oh wait im wrong, LMAO, check this post
2pacnbiggie said:
tribe called quest

"can i kick it yes you can"...22 twos

hes been bitin on every album bro :thumb:

i think iv covered everything,

ill end with this jay z- im not a bita im a writa for myself and otha's, if i say a big verse im only pickin up my brotha" or something like that

i aint the largest fan of jay z but he is a great mc who can flow wit the best of them, his content has been dwindling down thru the years but each time u hear him there is some sick metaphor that he has for ya, he might not be the greatest in some peoples eyes but not too hate on em that much

i dont really hate him either, but 2pacnbiggie is right about jay-z's biting, and people just defend him with this biggin up people's bullshit, just accept it, jay-z bites alot of shit for sure, but does end up doing some good music sometimes

ARon

Jay-Z has bigged up a lot more people than biggie. But all in all, he can rhyme, he is a business man first i think, thats why i lose some respect for him. Im all aobut makin dollars but the whole "dumbin down" thing is like sellin your soul. But he comes nice on almost everything regardless of his biting skills, hes one of those guys you might hate, but then you also respect him.

Frank Grimes said:
, everyone knows you;v got too much jayz hatred built up, but why? , why jayz.?., i thought id make a thread about it.

every justification you make is about how jayz is not one of the top 10 greatest. SO WHAT, who gives a fuck if someone isnt the greatest does that make them not worth listening to? , do you only listen to the greatest rappers or something?

and dont come in with your list of rhymes bitten, its basically nothing compared to many tracks his recorded. You like "The game" right, his only been rapping a few years and iv heard countless bitten rhymes from him, , so in a few more years his list will be as big as jay, so you goin to start hating him, right?

and dont say he sold out unless you dont listen to ANY commercial rappers cause they did the same thing, regardless if they mention it in a song.

dont forget he recorded the classic "Reasonable doubt' without "Biting" as you put it.
oh wait im wrong, LMAO, check this post

i think iv covered everything,

ill end with this jay z- im not a bita im a writa for myself and otha's, if i say a big verse im only pickin up my brotha" or something like that
You wanna know why i hate jay z? Lets get started...

First, he steals rhymes from alot of my favorite rappers (biggie, pac, big L, cube, 50 cent, snoop (old school snoop) and plenty others. Add to the fact that alotta people dont even know hes biting rhymes from rappers that are better than him and hes not mentioining them anywhere in the rhymes he just steals their shit 99 percent of the time.

Second, Nas killed him and exposed him on wax, he even admitted to losing and his moms made him apologize on the radio and he sounded like he was gonna cry and his fans still wanna argue that he won LOL.

Third hes just fake as hell imo. This man blows up and leaves everybody behind. He left behind irv gotti after a while, left behind swizz beats when he fizzled out, left behind foxy, left behind big L who even took jay z freestylin wit him when nobody knew who jay was big L even put jay on his debut album but when reasonable doubt comes around jay couldnt even return the favor smh... (btw L always shitted on jay z in everything they did). Then hes "just friends" with beyonce how fake are u gonna get? everybodys talkin about they fake ass relationship but he jus wants to say "were just friends" all the time. He claims to be so real in his raps but hes still faker than nelly and chingy.

hes always sayin how hes better than biggie, but biggie always is and always will be better than jay, his voice is too montone compared to biggies. I felt and still feel Ready to Die and Life After Death more than any jay z album released.

To me he'll never be one of the greatest rappers ever. Hes always been boring to me, nobody cared about him in 96-98/99. Now all of a sudden people think hes the best? im not buyin it...The real thing tho is that the rhyme biting is ridiculous. How many people do you think know who big L and bun b are? they arent even that popular in the mainstream (ESPECIALLY big L)

jay blatantly stole big L's "flyer than a piece of paper bearin my name line" and "all i got for girls is hard dick and bubble gum" and "im so ahead of my time my parents havent met yet"

and he stole bun b's verse on 99 problems...the biting is just wrong, its misleading people to thinkin these are all his rhymes

i agree with 2pacnbiggies dislike for jay z, i mean, how many people do u know say "jay z is a sick lyricist", how the fuck can he be called a sick lyricist when hes stealing everybodies shit, from now on, on the back of his albums, next to the song names, he should write the names of the people hes stealing from.

2pacnbiggie said:
kobe's one of my fav people too...

LOL kobe is a bitch just like jay z

Biggie >>>> Jay Z

Michael Jordan and Lebron James >>>> Kobe

hahahhahahhahah classic :thumb: I still like Jigga though but I respect your opinion. But still you need a better reason to dislike Jigga then the one's listed.

2pacnbiggie said:
jay blatantly stole big L's "flyer than a piece of paper bearin my name line" and "all i got for girls is hard dick and bubble gum" and "im so ahead of my time my parents havent met yet"

and he stole bun b's verse on 99 problems...the biting is just wrong, its misleading people to thinkin these are all his rhymes
Doesn't the fact that it is so blatant make it less-worse, he isnt exactly passing them off as his own, I mean people are going to know that Big L said "I'm so far ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet", and if he wanted to pass it off as his own he could at least have changed maybe one word from Bun B's 4 lines he used.

You could look at it like he is paying homage to great rappers, he isn't going to underground artists and jacking their lines, he is using well-known lines from well-known rappers, does someone accuse Quentin Tarantino of having no talent because he pays homage to other famous movies by making clear references including their scenes in his own movies? Do I hear anyone talking about Biggie's 'blatant-jacking' of the 'Hypnotize' hook? When Mos Def used "I start to think, and then I sink into the paper..." for his hook on 'Hip Hop'? It is good to use other people's well known lines in songs, like when a scientist refers to another's paper in his own...but fuck analogies and my incoherent speech, which I hope some of you made sense of.

So I don't care, I like the references...I don't know why, call it nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online