2nd Deepest rapper ever

Shot 21

Apart from the legendary Tupac Amaru Shakur, who do you think was the deepest rapper ever (I know some clown is going to say 50 Cent). IMO it would probably be Nas.

What bout yall.

u mean that pussy skinny ass nigga that got assraped in jail? was deep?...ya know he got out b4 i could feel em nah mean...df are u talking about man...

2Pax

Hurts said:
uh huh or what about hot in herre that shit made me cry..so fuckin deep...can u believe it?...

NELLY= HIPHOP LEGEND
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww like don't even go there cos my sisters baby's uncles nephews brother says Chingy >>>>>>> Nelly.

2Pax said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww like don't even go there cos my sisters baby's uncles nephews brother says Chingy >>>>>>> Nelly.
OoooooH MYyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooooooood...is that boy on crack? is he? or maybe his mama need ta slap him back to reality..i dunno wuts wrong with these ppl these days***
But on the real man...Nelly vs Chingy= BATTLE OF THE NEXT MILLENIUM...i mean that would be so fucking hot...an ya know my boy nelly will rip into chingeling..and spank him till he says oh stop stop...

Nelly will be dropping lyrical bombs on chingy like he's saddam...

Deepest rapper ever has gotta be Bizarre from D-12.

He raps about so many important social issues, - from being fucked in the ass by his father, to selling crack to his Auntie Denise.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Why do half of you have to go off topic and reply with bullshit replies?
DOnt you see YOU ARE FUCKING UP THIS THREAD AND THE FORUM! KEEP YOUR DUMB ASS 15 YEAR OLD COMMENTS THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR I WILL JUST BAN YOU ALL TO HELL.

And to answer your question.

Both Faces, Scarface and Ghostface.

DMX, you can feel his pain when he spits.
I sore him on TV performing on stage once, he started that song he made for his grandmother and he starting crying on stage.
When I say crying on stage I mean breaking down and shit.

How many rappers out there say there fucking real and there shits deep.
When DMX is the only one who really shows it, come on man.

Tupac is the first,
Dmx is the second deepest rapper in the game.

Plain and simple

Sith Angel said:
DMX, you can feel his pain when he spits.
I sore him on TV performing on stage once, he started that song he made for his grandmother and he starting crying on stage.
When I say crying on stage I mean breaking down and shit.

How many rappers out there say there fucking real and there shits deep.
When DMX is the only one who really shows it, come on man.

Tupac is the first,
Dmx is the second deepest rapper in the game.

Plain and simple
Yeah he does, when i saw him in concert he gets really emotional on stage, he was amazing live

Rukas said:
Why do half of you have to go off topic and reply with bullshit replies?
DOnt you see YOU ARE FUCKING UP THIS THREAD AND THE FORUM! KEEP YOUR DUMB ASS 15 YEAR OLD COMMENTS THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR I WILL JUST BAN YOU ALL TO HELL.

And to answer your question.

Both Faces, Scarface and Ghostface.
Im riskin to get banned rite now but i have to disagree with you on this one..no 1 was posting in this thread 4 a while and we just fucked around man...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.