2nd Deepest rapper ever

Dmx, some of his shit has been really deep, then he has stuff far from it :D but he does got some

PS: him crying on stage i have seen that.....maybe it was the crack?

Rukas said:
Why do half of you have to go off topic and reply with bullshit replies?
DOnt you see YOU ARE FUCKING UP THIS THREAD AND THE FORUM! KEEP YOUR DUMB ASS 15 YEAR OLD COMMENTS THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR I WILL JUST BAN YOU ALL TO HELL.

And to answer your question.

Both Faces, Scarface and Ghostface.
Because this forum has been taken over by a bunch of fucking idiot kids who's deepest conversation is about whether or not they have enough money among 4 of them to thow in on a nickel bag of weed.

Hurts said:
Im riskin to get banned rite now but i have to disagree with you on this one..no 1 was posting in this thread 4 a while and we just fucked around man...
It's seriously a wonder why you haven't been banned or even put on probation yet.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hurts said:
Im riskin to get banned rite now but i have to disagree with you on this one..no 1 was posting in this thread 4 a while and we just fucked around man...

Your problem is all you do is fuck around, in every fucking thread. If you want to joke around fine, thats what Thugz Mansion is for. If I see you post one more stupid remark in here or Words Of Wisdom or any other forum, well.. lets just say I wont be pleased... And thats your official and final warning.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
And I cant believe no one else said ghostface, damn. I mean he doesnt go out of his way to be deep on every track, but hes got that quality about him that Scarface and Pac does, that you just believe and feel the dude you know?

Rukas said:
Your problem is all you do is fuck around, in every fucking thread. If you want to joke around fine, thats what Thugz Mansion is for. If I see you post one more stupid remark in here or Words Of Wisdom or any other forum, well.. lets just say I wont be pleased... And thats your official and final warning.
Well said, Rukas. But Hurts isn't the only one, The Almight Nasquad is just as bad, though at least he seems to have some maturity about him.

All I see Hurts doing is going around bashing anyone that speaks well of Eminem or making fun of people in every thread.

Dmx is a good choice!! but Kurupt is deep as hell sometimes!! there a lot of rappers that are deep. So its hard to say!! But 50 cent aint a deep rapper, he just spittin some comercial lines, I can only listen to him or G-unit when Im drunk!!

Bornstruggler said:
Dmx is a good choice!! but Kurupt is deep as hell sometimes!! there a lot of rappers that are deep. So its hard to say!! But 50 cent aint a deep rapper, he just spittin some comercial lines, I can only listen to him or G-unit when Im drunk!!
LOL, yeah, that's why the fact that ANYONE has EVER even dared to say that 50 Cent is "like 2pac" or "the next 2pac" or whatever pisses me off.

50 will NEVER be able to be close to Pac because 50 is a one dimensional rapper. He is nowhere near the level of complexity that Pac had nor will he ever have the range Pac had.

One of the things people loved/love about Pac is that he was/is like the only rapper that can spit out How Do U Want it and have your ass dancing and laughing and clowning and sexing some chick, then turn around and have you almost crying 5 minutes latery by spittin' something like Dear Mama out.

Top 5 in no order.......

Masta Ace, Scarface, Murs, DMX & Jay-Z.....

Yes Jay-Z, when he tries he's real deep (see Song Cry, Soon You'll Understand, every song he's done with Scarface). They may be few and far between, but I still lose myself in them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.