2nd Deepest rapper ever

Bornstruggler said:
Dmx is a good choice!! but Kurupt is deep as hell sometimes!! there a lot of rappers that are deep. So its hard to say!! But 50 cent aint a deep rapper, he just spittin some comercial lines, I can only listen to him or G-unit when Im drunk!!
AHHHHH ::slamming head against wall::::::: WHAT makes DMX deep the snake in the grass not knowing theres a lawnmower line? I cant take it i really cant the man has no lyrical ability

CoolWaterz said:
DMX SUCKS Why do you like him his lyrics are awful, aside from Slippin he is the anti-deep rapper. Of course I would say Nas
I was thinking the same thing, but I seem to get trampled on lately for no matter what I say, unless I like say that Big L is the greatest lyricist ever and Nas is the deepest ever.

Someone posted a link recently somewhere that took you to a mock rap song with verses from Snoop, Lil Romeo, DMX, Ja Rule and Chingy. The person who wrote it though was dead on, some funny shit.

DMX WAS the 2nd deepest rapper ever but then he just fell off. I think Scarface is on that list, Crooked I and Chino XL are also some important figures to notice. Nas also has to make the list, probably after Face.

Peace

2Pax

Rukas said:
Why do half of you have to go off topic and reply with bullshit replies?
DOnt you see YOU ARE FUCKING UP THIS THREAD AND THE FORUM! KEEP YOUR DUMB ASS 15 YEAR OLD COMMENTS THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR I WILL JUST BAN YOU ALL TO HELL.

And to answer your question.

Both Faces, Scarface and Ghostface.
Oh k

Let me stress there's a diffrence between being deep and just cryin about everything.
Pint Sized Ja = Cryin about everything.
Dmx = Deep, just listen to intro in grand champ, slippin, somebody's knockin --ect--

jason_g_718 said:
Well said, Rukas. But Hurts isn't the only one, The Almight Nasquad is just as bad, though at least he seems to have some maturity about him.

All I see Hurts doing is going around bashing anyone that speaks well of Eminem or making fun of people in every thread.
1. Rukas i hope ur mature enough to understand that jason is acting like lil a bitch rite now...

2. to jason..I posted a collumn in ur sige knight thread its a collumn from jean grae...I posted it up instead of making a thread about it. I should have done that tho...but newayz i dont see you talking about that shit...now u dont have to care...but if u accuse sum 1 of shit like that u gotta get ur facts togethers...nuff said...

Bobby Sands

I cant understand why dis fool Hurts is still on these boards.Look at his 1rst reply in dis thread.What a scumbag.If i was a mod,this cunt wouldve been banned long ago.

I say Cuban Link can b pretty deep.

Tupac Tha Great said:
I cant understand why dis fool Hurts is still on these boards.Look at his 1rst reply in dis thread.What a scumbag.If i was a mod,this cunt wouldve been banned long ago.

I say Cuban Link can b pretty deep.
lol arent u a bit off...i mean dont u belong in the FFFF FREE TUPAC forum?.....

Cown

CoolWaterz said:
DMX SUCKS Why do you like him his lyrics are awful, aside from Slippin he is the anti-deep rapper. Of course I would say Nas

What are you talking about? DMX is VERY deep! His newest shit is lacking something, I agree, but just listen to his first albums, very skillfull rapper :thumb: If not the second, definatly one of the deepest rappers to every spit on the mic. You can feel his pain, sorrow and anger through his voice and lyrics, just like you could with Pac and that's some deep shit :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.