101 things you dont know about rapper

Artists who i heard were pussy, most robbed more than twice
Busta Rymes--- this is bs..
Nas--- this is true
Dr. Dre ----- this is one of the most respected people in the rap industry...
Shyheim from the wu ---- doubt it
Allen iverson's been robbed many times --- probly...
i hear young buck did get his gunit chain yapped in chicago--- thats true
DMX- thats bs dmx is a nutcase

Have you ever heard Eminem claim that he pulled a gun out on ICP?
thats true it was on E.T, he pulled a gun on their manager but apparently it had no bullets

lloyd banks isnt 21, he's 29 ---- hmm 29 sounds a bit wild maybe 25 26 tops but not 29... tony yayo is the oldest (33)

Tonio1986 said:
Snoop began a concert in Germany Frankfurt with the words "lets rock this fuckin nazi house". I dont know if it is interesting, but I thought I could share it with yall, cause I was there, it was this year.

hahahahha whant an idiot. How did the audience reply to that?

Tonio1986 said:
Snoop began a concert in Germany Frankfurt with the words "lets rock this fuckin nazi house". I dont know if it is interesting, but I thought I could share it with yall, cause I was there, it was this year.
LMAO thats classic

and to the one who posted that big list, are half of those statements false?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Actually Germans are pretty gracious in accepting the wrongs of their past.
na man, remember in that episode of family guy when stewie and brian were going thru europe to get to england so stewie could live on that show. when in germany on the bus, the german tour guide was denying anything happened during the years of WWII.
family guy is no bullshit.

Chronic

Ghetto_Ghost said:
na man, remember in that episode of family guy when stewie and brian were going thru europe to get to england so stewie could live on that show. when in germany on the bus, the german tour guide was denying anything happened during the years of WWII.
lmao, that scene is classic.

"WE WERE INVITED!"

Tonio1986 said:
i think they called it even because after he said that, the crowed replied "ROCK THE FUCKIN HOUSE NIGGA"

Ghetto_Ghost said:
lol, stfu.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.