101 things you dont know about rapper

Tonio1986 said:
How is Fredie Foxx the most feared rapper in the game?
Not that you should believe it just because Pac said so, but as a side note, on the clean version of Hit 'Em Up, Pac gives him a shout out saying something about "Much love to Freddie Foxxx, Naughty By Nature, and all them REAL thugs!"

Snoop began a concert in Germany Frankfurt with the words "lets rock this fuckin nazi house". I dont know if it is interesting, but I thought I could share it with yall, cause I was there, it was this year.

Tonio1986 said:
Snoop began a concert in Germany Frankfurt with the words "lets rock this fuckin nazi house". I dont know if it is interesting, but I thought I could share it with yall, cause I was there, it was this year.
hahaha, what a tool!

stefanwzyga

Tonio1986 said:
Thats pure class!! :D

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Tonio1986 said:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..ha ha ha bravo snoop

never knew dmx had a book bout his life
spittin in guards face :thumb: fuck em.
i want that book.whats the title of it?

how do yall know that what is in dmx's book is actually true? if i was a rapper and wrote a book about myself i would be trying to make myself look as gangsta as possible cause that is what sells and being "real" is unfortunately what counts in rap.

HellRazor05 said:
its true ive heard the stories plenty of times (hes notorious in ny) and i live right near where he used to live.
could be true, but i never take anybody's word over the net so no offense. i actually believe that dmx did those things cause crack will make anybody do crazy shit but still just cause it is in his book doesn't make it true for sure. he has a lot to gain by people thinking he is crazy as fuck and real. unfortunately kids would rather listen to somebody they think is real over somebody with real talent.

Houstan (the singer) beat the shit out of this mexican in LA. almost to death, dudes pretty violant. also i'm interested in finding out what REALLY went down with him

warriorinjewelz said:
could be true, but i never take anybody's word over the net so no offense. i actually believe that dmx did those things cause crack will make anybody do crazy shit but still just cause it is in his book doesn't make it true for sure. he has a lot to gain by people thinking he is crazy as fuck and real. unfortunately kids would rather listen to somebody they think is real over somebody with real talent.
he did most of it before crack
and stop talkin about all this crack shit
and i do believe the shit in his book is true because i dont see him having any reason to lie.

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
snoop claimed bloods be4 he came 2 tha row..them suge said it would b betta since hez from LBC dat he would claim crip.
i still dont get it...how can some1 change the whole gang-affilation?
I think you have him mixed up with Kurupt

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.