101 things you dont know about rapper

there's no way game ain't a blood, i know people in his neighborhood. iono bout him killin' someone on march 4th though, 'cause that'd be stupid to tell the date about a murder.

so Game is not really a blood, only through his brothers? and can anyone explain why some people say Jim Jones is a fake blood too?

FlipMo said:
^^ Alot of it is, but some is not. Like saying DMX puts up a front. That's bs. My brother's gf has family and NY and they know people in Yonkers. Apperently they said that DMX is what he says he is and has always been welcome in Yonk.

This one: its rumored that singer houston really didnt try to kill himself, it was a cover up for something muuuch deeper........................

Been hearing that one for a while now, even around here. Something with that has to do with owing drug money back in the days, cause you know, Houston came from a shithole place and was lucky to meet up with Nate Dogg which became his protegee.
dmx thing is fake.i used to live in yonkers and dmx did rob hella niggaz.he was on coke and crack also.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
k69atie said:
2pac was robbed and shot by some of Supreme's boys - who are they??
Supreme's is one of the biggest hustlers in NY. From Queens I think. 50 Cent even speaks of him in 'Ghetto Qua'ran' where he apperently snitched.

'For all you slow mother fuckers Ima break it down iller. Supreme was the buisiness man and Prince was the killer'

Or something like that

FlipMo said:
Supreme's is one of the biggest hustlers in NY. From Queens I think. 50 Cent even speaks of him in 'Ghetto Qua'ran' where he apperently snitched.

'For all you slow mother fuckers Ima break it down iller. Supreme was the buisiness man and Prince was the killer'

Or something like that
cheers :)

FlipMo said:
^^ Alot of it is, but some is not. Like saying DMX puts up a front. That's bs. My brother's gf has family and NY and they know people in Yonkers. Apperently they said that DMX is what he says he is and has always been welcome in Yonk.
Nobody said DMX wasn't welcome in Yonkers, but dudes like K-Solo say he's a bitch & has been punked by them.

Btw, I love hearing the shit about Freddie Foxxx, the man is the most feared rapper in the game!

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Nobody said DMX wasn't welcome in Yonkers, but dudes like K-Solo say he's a bitch & has been punked by them.

Btw, I love hearing the shit about Freddie Foxxx, the man is the most feared rapper in the game!
I know nobody said it, I just thought I'd add it to make things spicy. :D

Tonio1986 said:
How is Fredie Foxx the most feared rapper in the game?
Because I said so. :mad:

Nah seriously though, all the stories about him paint him as tough as fuck & I've never heard about anyone punking him. Plus, he even runs with the nickname "Bumpy Knuckles" & is angry on every fucking track he spits on.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.