Yuk vs Spider Loc

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Yuk Speaks On Spider + Got His Chain Back

Crunkadelic said:
Damn, you Yukmouth fans are sooo sensitive. Its funny how one lil simple remark can ruffle your feathers to where you feel that you just HAVE to respond with SOMETHING defensive. Look, Spider took Yuk's chain and tried to pawn it - might not be funny to you dedicated Regime followers, but I found that pretty damn funny. So whats the problem? :confused:
i know youre not bein a motherfuckin dumbass and judgin what i am. sit the hell down god damn what the fuck is wrong with u. go outside

Yuk Speaks On Spider + Got His Chain Back

EDouble said:
i know youre not bein a motherfuckin dumbass and judgin what i am. sit the hell down god damn what the fuck is wrong with u. go outside
LOL! Why you gettin all upset for? Shit, why dont YOU go outside, get some air, blow off some steam. I ain't judging you - obviously you are a dedicated Yuk fan if you gettin mad that I found that shit funny (that would qualify as my opinion). What the fuck is wrong with you? Maybe you need prayer. :thumb:

You're a MOD and you're breaking the guidelines by insulting me. You oughta put yourself on probation for that. But anyway, Ima go ahead leave you alone tho cause I don't want you gettin all mad and banning me for laughing about your favorite rapper's chain almost gettin pawned.

According to WC Rydaz, that's Styles (WC Rydaz webmaster who did an interview with Yuk back in the days) who returned his chain to Yukmouth. He's the one who met Spider and got back Yuk's chain by promising to create a section dedicated to Spider on the WC Rydaz forum. Here's a picture of Yuk and Styles from that famous night.

Source: http://www.wcrydaz.com

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
watched that spider video last night. spoke hella fuckin hard on yuk lol. all these damn stories

long as fuck tho 13 minutes took me like 5 or 6 hours of startin n stoppin to get it

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Nut said:
Whaha, Yuk's pathetic and the Regime is tryin to cover it up by saying the chain just came off :D
I hope Yuk will finally shut his mouth with his annoying voice caus he's the one that's doing the 'stunts'. Spider Loc did not do this for publicity or for G-unit or some shit. Yuk just got his ass kicked and needs to admit he got knocked the fuck out !!!

I'm already waiting on a new mixtape by Yuk / The Regime with 10+ diss songs towards Spider Loc etc :rolleyes:
the chain had to come off asyou can see in the pic the chain has all the links on it meaning it proably fell off .use your brain...ive snatched a few chains in my day.

The beef with Game and Yuk is dead. I don't even know why Spider Loc and Yuk had that altercation. One thing for sure is it's not good for the West Coast. Spider Loc is streets, it doesn't surprise anyone he would do such a thing. Only thing is, how come he didn't do it when he saw the Regime? He did it when Yuk was 1 deep so don't be praising him all that much. That was the same situation with BadAzz. When you are outnumbered, chances are you lose the fight. Yuk should've known better to be walking alone. Game walks around with 30 Bloods and stuff. It's not about being a "real nigga", it's about being smart, especially when you're beefing. You don't go to war against an army of 20,000 when you only have 500 soldiers. One.

Skhelet said:
The beef with Game and Yuk is dead. I don't even know why Spider Loc and Yuk had that altercation. One thing for sure is it's not good for the West Coast. Spider Loc is streets, it doesn't surprise anyone he would do such a thing. Only thing is, how come he didn't do it when he saw the Regime? He did it when Yuk was 1 deep so don't be praising him all that much. That was the same situation with BadAzz. When you are outnumbered, chances are you lose the fight. Yuk should've known better to be walking alone. Game walks around with 30 Bloods and stuff. It's not about being a "real nigga", it's about being smart, especially when you're beefing. You don't go to war against an army of 20,000 when you only have 500 soldiers. One.
Spider wasnt tryna get into an altercation with Yuk, he just wanted to talk to him, but Yuk brought it on himself, tried to get all hype on him saying "I roll with Prince, you roll with 50.". And according to Spider, Yuk wasnt alone. Spider was trying pull Yuk away from his "lil mob of niggaz" to have a personal chat with him, but the Yuk's boys stayed on him.

And the reason I believe Spider's side of the story cause Yuk has had 3 different accounts on what took place that night. First the people from Yuk's camp claimed he wasnt there, he was in the studio working that All Out War mixtape; then they said Yuk was with only two members of the Regime; then in the allhiphop.com interview he claims he was all alone. Then in the Siccness interview, Yuk acts like Suge's his daddy or something, sayin that Spider waited until Suge was gone to approach him. See what Im sayin.

You don't go to war against an army of 20,000 when you only have 500 soldiers. One.
When soldiers go on enemy soil, their automactically outnumbered. ;)

I guess you're a sucker to rumors. I always go to the source when people are twisting shit. People from Yuk's camp (you mean the forum which got closed down several months ago or the WWC?) wouldn't know shit until Yuk told them or Young Skrilla posts (which happened later). Yuk said he was alone, Allhiphop said he was alone and whatever Siccness was, wasn't an account of who was there and what happened (by what you say). The story is easy to believe if you tihnk about it more instead of hate hate hate

RichieRich69 said:
I guess you're a sucker to rumors. I always go to the source when people are twisting shit. People from Yuk's camp (you mean the forum which got closed down several months ago or the WWC?) wouldn't know shit until Yuk told them or Young Skrilla posts (which happened later). Yuk said he was alone, Allhiphop said he was alone and whatever Siccness was, wasn't an account of who was there and what happened (by what you say). The story is easy to believe if you tihnk about it more instead of hate hate hate
I aint no sucker rumors; maybe you're a sucker for denial though, no offense. Im not even hating, dog. The Smoke-A-Lot administrator (who posts under the name "Dragon" at wcrydaz forum; btw, the MOD of that forum [Styles] got Yuk's chain back) acutally said that Yuk was in the studio mixing up the All Out War 2 mixtape on the night the club incident. Then when they decided to admit it was true, they sad Yuk was with 2 members of the Regime and that had been more members there, things would've went differently. Now, Yuk himself is sayin he was alone. So his camp in general has three accounts of what happened. Yuk claims he was alone, Spider said he wasnt alone. Why it mattered to Yuk if Suge was around or not, I dunno...

BTW, I meant Siccness as in Siccness.net. Yuk conducted a audio interview with them about the incident.

What's wit this crunkadelic nigga? Replying to every post and trying to make the nigga look bad? I don't give a fuck what happened, or who did what to whom. I don't even like either of them. If I was in Spider's position, I'd exaggerate too. If I was in Yuk's position, I'd make it seem a lil less than what it was too.

So this crunkadelic nigga suckin spider' dick, he a sucker for believing everything nigga said and not analyzing the situation himself, just taking everything in like a trick wit her legs spread. And these yuk nut jugglers, nigga got beat, he was prolly alone facing seven or eight knuckeheads and a burner, but the fact of the matter is, he still got beat. That's that. Why try to hide it? We used to gettin beat as lil niggaz in our diapers, it's just a part of growing up and you learn how the streets is. So accept that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.