Yuk vs Spider Loc

Crunkadelic said:
You cant compared the two cause Snoop & Spider-Loc are two different people who went through two different situations on Deathrow. Spider was never even signed to DeathRow. Spider even said that after some incident in NY occured involving GUnit, Suge called him up to see if he was alright or something like that. Suge & Spider are REALLY on good terms.

And of course, Regime followers ain't gonna admit it, but we all know Yuk had that ass-whooppin comin'. :p
how'd he have this ass-whoopin coming? oh and also, as far as i know, Spider loc WAS signed to deathrow (slight possibility i might be wrong).

Nut

Whaha, Yuk's pathetic and the Regime is tryin to cover it up by saying the chain just came off :D
I hope Yuk will finally shut his mouth with his annoying voice caus he's the one that's doing the 'stunts'. Spider Loc did not do this for publicity or for G-unit or some shit. Yuk just got his ass kicked and needs to admit he got knocked the fuck out !!!

I'm already waiting on a new mixtape by Yuk / The Regime with 10+ diss songs towards Spider Loc etc :rolleyes:

seriously think this is gonna get dangerous....... c-bo rides with yuk.........speedy ridin with game now.........spider ridin with g unit.

blood is inevitable.

Shaveli said:
how'd he have this ass-whoopin coming? oh and also, as far as i know, Spider loc WAS signed to deathrow (slight possibility i might be wrong).
You REALLY dont know? Yuk had that ass-whooppin coming for talkin all that shit about GUnit and pretty much just running his mouth too much in general. And no, Spider was NEVER signed to DeathRow - he said so himself. Why do y'all keep sayin shit thats been alredy been confirmed otherwise?

Yuk Speaks On Spider + Got His Chain Back

Ya'll know the rumours and stories about what happened when Yukmouth & Spider bumped into eachother and after. Here's the first hand info from Yukmouth himself along with pictures of him and his chain. Skip the fake rumours and hear it from the man himself here on World Wide Connected. Read more to read the statement & view the pictures...

"Look.... First of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no secrity, cuz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, secrity aint gone die 4 you!!! Anyway... these niggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep!! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain.....(like I said, security aint gone die 4 you, they moved out the way & let the niggaz run out the club with my shit!) Next day I have my folks who know Spider to call & see what's up... my nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying to sell my shit, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my hommie to go meet the nigga 2 get the shit... My hommie called me when he got there then put spider on the phone...the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not takin no pictures in it or nothin... I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I ain't payin 1500, you need to just give the shit back... He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada..... I told him to put my folks on the phone... I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do to get the shit back... I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my shit back... that's it.... That's the real fuckin story!!!! So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters puttin xtras on it, need to find out the real before they start talkin shit about a nigga!!!! First they all on my dick, then they hop on dude dick like he a gangsta!! Look, it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun to put a scratch on my nose!!!! That's it... I'm not lumped up, no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!! My hommie that was with me got bit on his arm... So a scratch & a bit from seven niggaz???? That's all!!that's how bitches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened to me peep the photos below & see I got my shit back!!! Its like this... dude on some publisity stunt shit! He on the radio, he doing interviews & shit!its all good... Hear what I got to say about all them gay-unit faggots on my new mixtape all out war 2 in stores june 21th!"

Here's the newly taken pictures of Yukmouth and his chain:

http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2239

Spider Loc is a real dude.. who does real things... like when he popped bad azz in the mouth rofl.

Bottom line is..whatever the real story of this is.. wether he was jump'd an cats pulled burners..or Spider knocked son the fuck out.. fact remains.. his chain is not in his possession..

and word @ rukus..his old chain was sickening...

diyaaaaam yuk a g :D nuff luv and fuck a spider. he only tuff when he got a crowd with him.

sniper said:
diyaaaaam yuk a g :D nuff luv and fuck a spider. he only tuff when he got a crowd with him.
edit ....... thats a different chain.... the one spider was wearing was gold and that one is platinum......... :confused:

the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not takin no pictures in it or nothin... ..........inconsistencies.........

Yukmouth said:
"Next day I have my folks who know Spider to call & see what's up... my nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying to sell my shit
Dw-aaamn!!! LMAO! :D

EDouble said:
dont get off too soon
Damn, you Yukmouth fans are sooo sensitive. Its funny how one lil simple remark can ruffle your feathers to where you feel that you just HAVE to respond with SOMETHING defensive. Look, Spider took Yuk's chain and tried to pawn it - might not be funny to you dedicated Regime followers, but I found that pretty damn funny. So whats the problem? :confused:

lol who cares yuk was outnumbered and got jumped and his chain got snatched, just proves he lives what he raps about, u all act like 50 cent or g-unit snatched his chain, none of those fools would ever step to yuk, spider proved that he is the only real person in g-unit hopefully he understands that g-unit wont have his back cause all they is tough talk behind there police and security

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.