Yuk vs Spider Loc

inDAstreets.net "Word From DA Streets" - 6/01/2005 "This just in! Straight from DA Streets. Last night at Club Chi's in Hollywood Yuk's Mouth (no pun intended) appearentlty caught up to him when Spider Loc (the newest member of 50Cents Group G-Unit) Greeted him in the club with a old fashioned Fist Fight & and Chain Snatching. It appears after all of Yuk's tough talking on Mixtapes & records He was confronted, and his entourage of killaz didnt seem to materialize. Witness to this event include many of Hollywoods/ Music Business Elite including Alex Thomas, Suge Knight, Rapper Vietnom, and others. We will (inDAstreets.net) shortly have a picture of Spider with Yukmouths Chain for your viewing pleasure. Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back. In My opinion Yuk should have came to the West Coast Peace Conference and stopped coming with all them diss tracks. OUTRO --- copyright 2005 inDAstreets.net
good, cause yuk need to finally shut the fuck up

yuk mighta got a beating but aint no way in hell he called up spider loc and apologized to him and the whole g-unit camp. that story is so biased

Jamil

Yeh..He probably just bought that chain from that jewelry store he is in...THat is why he is happy to show it off. Yall know damn well if them niggas shot up Games crib they aint taken shit from this nigga Spider..Be real.......Yuk aint a punk..

kdogg

what happened with yuk??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuk did not get his chain snatched at all..That picture with spider loc is in downtown hollywood at the same place the yuk got his dragon chain made..they use the mold to make more ofcourse..so in saying that spidey put it on and took a picture just to start some shit..yuk was in da studio lastnight doing mixing on all out war vol. 2...CASE CLOSED.

Dragon
Smoke-A-Lot Admin

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ive seen and worn Yukmouth platinum Regime chain, and that doesnt look like it. Maybe he got a new one though... But from what Ive seen, in real life not on the internet (does that even mean anything nowadays? lol) that wasnt the piece he wore.

Plus if you look at it, dude is standing in some jewellery shop, he's probably got a fake on.

Either InDaStreets.com is lieing, or Spider Loc is.

I was contacted by members of The Regime, as they wanted to let everybody at DUBCNN know their side of the story. Read below to find out what they had to say about this:

"'First of all, The Regime was not at the club with Yukmouth, it was just him and J-Stone, who is in fact a member of The Regime. Now here are the real facts: Spider Loc and five or six other cats confronted Yuk about having beef with 50 Cent.
Yuk told Spider "I ride with J Prince & Rap-A-Lot, you ride with dude [50 Cent]." That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk and in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off. That's when one of Spiders homies pull out a thumper [gun] in the club.
Now we give him his just due, he was ready, we wasn't, but please believe if more than two members of The Regime was with Yuk, it would have been a shoot out and nothin' less. But we know this was a publicity stunt so Spider can get some 50 Cent brownie points. This was not personal. Just another G-Unit Publicity stunt. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.
^^^^^^^

Duke

Staff member
^^ real talk. they're not covering shit up, but realize theres no shame in admitting defeat when you're with 2 and they're with 6.

besides, everyone gets punched once in a while so its not really a biggie.

LMAO! I've lookin at everybody's reaction to this situation at this forum, the dubcnn forum and the IC community at allhiphop.com and Yuk's fans change of reactions had me rolling.

At first, all of the Yuk/Regime followers were denying that the incident ever took place and Dragon (Admin of his Yuk's site) even tried to lie and say it didn't happen and that Yuk was in the studio working on a mixtape that night. They were sayin shit like:

"Spider was at the jewerly shop just tryin it on"

"looks like G-Unit took another L"

InDaStreets.com are GUnit dickryders

"Suge's on house arrest, but if Suge was there, he would've jumped in and helped Yuk"

"look at this picture of Yuk's chain and now look of Spider's dragon chain - their completely different"

But then once they decided to confirm it and explain their side of the story, Yuk fans wanna say shit like:

"well, there's nothing wrong with getting punched"

"who doesnt get their chain snatched nowadays?"

"only bitches sucker punch somebody"

"it was just another G-Unit publicity stunt"

LOL!!!!! Damn, denial is such a diease! :D

I dont know if its confirmed or whatever but I am somewhat suprised that Suge and SpiderLoc were at the same place considering he ditched to gunit. but hey maybe suge changed and does nto give 2 shits. hes probably waiting for him to blow up at gunit and sell the album he recorded at death row or whatever tracks he has

ThaTruth said:
I dont know if its confirmed or whatever but I am somewhat suprised that Suge and SpiderLoc were at the same place considering he ditched to gunit. but hey maybe suge changed and does nto give 2 shits. hes probably waiting for him to blow up at gunit and sell the album he recorded at death row or whatever tracks he has

All of your answers are at dubcnn.com

Its been confirmed in the news section that altercation/chain-snatching did take place. And according to Spider's interview last on that site, Suge has wished him nothing but the best since he went to GUnit.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Crunkadelic said:
All of your answers are at dubcnn.com

Its been confirmed in the news section that altercation/chain-snatching did take place. And according to Spider's interview last on that site, Suge has wished him nothing but the best since he went to GUnit.
yeah just liked he wished nothing but the best 4 snoop when snoop went to no limit.

Yah yuk could have gotten his ass whipped/ jumped but he took it like a man.And if he really did get his chained snatched off.The links would have been broken.If anything spider loc would be holding it instead of wearing it.But who knows.Im pretty sure this is not the end of it.

And how yall saying yuk deserverd it 50 cent and g unit talks a gang of shit behind sercurity guards.Acutually i respect yuk even more now he talked shit didnt need any sercurity and took his ass whipping/jumping.Unlike some people.

VENOMOUS said:
yeah just liked he wished nothing but the best 4 snoop when snoop went to no limit.

Yah yuk could have gotten his ass whipped/ jumped but he took it like a man.And if he really did get his chained snatched off.The links would have been broken.If anything spider loc would be holding it instead of wearing it.But who knows.Im pretty sure this is not the end of it.

And how yall saying yuk deserverd it 50 cent and g unit talks a gang of shit behind sercurity guards.Acutually i respect yuk even more now he talked shit didnt need any sercurity and took his ass whipping/jumping.Unlike some people.
You cant compared the two cause Snoop & Spider-Loc are two different people who went through two different situations on Deathrow. Spider was never even signed to DeathRow. Spider even said that after some incident in NY occured involving GUnit, Suge called him up to see if he was alright or something like that. Suge & Spider are REALLY on good terms.

And of course, Regime followers ain't gonna admit it, but we all know Yuk had that ass-whooppin comin'. :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.