your personal top 5 dead or alive list

Tupac, Kane, Rakim, Scarface & Biggie.

This list is subject to constant change although Tupac, Kane & Rakim will usually be in there in some form.

So many dudes left out man...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
MAKaveli_10 said:
Your on Crack!!!

1.Tupac
2.biggie
3.Nwa
4.Big L
5.Nas
Im on crack.Lil guy be quiet.Go listen to every body on my list I bet there shitting all over your favorite rappers.You what like 14?So i dont really expect you to understand the music you listen to.Your list is so cliche on op of that.Go listen to the yard father,the drought,warning shots,the carter,cassidys mix tapes,papoose shit on kay slay mix tapes Then when your done check out all of kool g raps shit.
What youve been listening to rap 4 three years?

VENOMOUS said:
Im on crack.Lil guy be quiet.Go listen to every body on my list I bet there shitting all over your favorite rappers.You what like 14?So i dont really expect you to understand the music you listen to.Your list is so cliche on op of that.Go listen to the yard father,the drought,warning shots,the carter,cassidys mix tapes,papoose shit on kay slay mix tapes Then when your done check out all of kool g raps shit.
What youve been listening to rap 4 three years?
Maybe you think you are cool and wise, if you dont choose any rappers that are considered as the best of all time by the majority of hip hop fans, but you are not, you are just dumb.

You said : Go listen to every body on my list I bet there shitting all over your favorite rappers.

Cassidy, Saigon and lil Wayne shitting on Biggie, Nas and Tupac, LMAO, you are def. a crack bitch.

By the way here is my list

1. Tupac
2. Nas
3. Biggie
4. Snoop
5. Dre

:eek: "This fucker just like the cliche rappers"
No I tell ya I keep it objective. I dont care if the list is boring for you or others but Im not lying.

People keep mentioning Dre, I thought this was just for emcees?

I know it isn't specified but still. Also, I actually quite like Dre's raps but due to his obvious predicament I wouldn't vote for him. The same could be said for Eazy I guess (looking at you Zero) but oh well.....

If you're taking inot account strictly his catalogue then I might have to include him myself

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.