Young Buck

Farzin said:
There is a difference between liking someone and recognizing talent.

For example i can;t stand Jay-z but regardless i cant deny that he is talented.

Another example, I don't like most of ludacris's solo shit but on a lot of collabo's he outshine's everyone on the track and he is very talented.

Another example, you might not like Big L but you can't deny his talent that's just ignorance.

I hope you can see where i am going with this.
Oh, of course, because I agree with you about Jay Z.

xXHizzo.M40Xx said:
how can you compare buck to 2pac... 2pac was able to write tracks that had depth... bucks just average...
*sighs* Dude, take it easy and chill. The ONLY aspect I was comparing the two in was in the fact that both had/have relatively average lyrics but they make those lyrics better by pouring their heart and souls into the lyrics.

I never said Buck was as deep as Pac, did I?

jason_g_718 said:
You have asked me this question 20 times and I have answered 20 times. If you can't remember, that ain't my fault...pay attention next time because I'm not listing all 30 rappers I listen to when you ask me this same question about once every 2 weeks.
LOL don't you get it?

I keep asking you stupid questions because i know you will give me a stupid answer back...LOL also notice how you been avoiding all my other questions.. :thumb:

I understand you tho you don't wanna get exposed..but NEWSFLASH!! YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED SEVERAL TIMES....

You just make me laugh with your funny qoutes and the comments you make about em

one mc on dj said:
LOL don't you get it?

I keep asking you stupid questions because i know you will give me a stupid answer back...LOL also notice how you been avoiding all my other questions.. :thumb:

I understand you tho you don't wanna get exposed..but NEWSFLASH!! YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED SEVERAL TIMES....

You just make me laugh with your funny qoutes and the comments you make about em
You know dogg...it's a catch 22 with you, ain't it?

I email you back and tell you what a fucking shlep you are, and how I couldn't care less about your rambling ass posts, most of which you don't make any sense. Then, you email me back saying "if you didn't care, you wouldn't respond". So, then, I prove to you I don't care by not respond, and you tell me I'm "avoiding you".

Dude...I see you the same way you see me. You think I'm a joke, I htink you're a joke. REalize that, and stop trying to be "cordial" to me.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea, Young Buck ios crazy...reminds me of tupac and dmx in a way...very raw and agressive with his flow. Tight rapper, love his album.

DPG iz all I C

I honestly dont understand how you can compare Bucks album to Doggystyle or All Eyez on Me, maybe you can help explain it to me.

and also you should try and expand your rap styles to outside of Shady/Aftermath, go check out some southern artists (TI, Flip, Bun B, Face etc)

DPG iz all I C said:
I honestly dont understand how you can compare Bucks album to Doggystyle or All Eyez on Me, maybe you can help explain it to me.

and also you should try and expand your rap styles to outside of Shady/Aftermath, go check out some southern artists (TI, Flip, Bun B, Face etc)
:rolleyes: God..I'm so fuckin' sick of people saying shit like "check artists outside of Shady/Aftermath".

Dogg..I do...I listen to many, including Rakim, Run DMC, Fat Boys and Young MC. True, MOST of the artists I listen to outside of Shady are, as the above names are, old school names, but that's because I find 85% of the current day products to be fucking garbage.

It's not my fault that I think Shady/AFtermath have MOST of the best CURRENT artists out. I'm all about checking out new artists, but I don't have money to be squandering on artists I'm not sure if I like and I don't have access to file sharing services (can't DL them either, long story, basically, I don't have my own PC).

So, until I find someone who can burn me CD's or until people start upping shit, I'm stuck...

EDIT: And also, as I said previously, I was comparing SOC to Doggystyle and AEOM in regards to sound. I won't apologize for thinking the sound of the record is up there with those 2. Opinions are just that, you don't have to agree with me, but respect mine and I'll respect yours. :thumb:

i agree with the young buck being the best in g-unit but dont agree bout the part where it said that 2pacs lyrics were average i think his lyrics were amazing if ur talkin bout flow then that was average like his rhyming skills were average they werent up there wit biggie but pacs lyrics were deep

arab_thug said:
i agree with the young buck being the best in g-unit but dont agree bout the part where it said that 2pacs lyrics were average i think his lyrics were amazing if ur talkin bout flow then that was average like his rhyming skills were average they werent up there wit biggie but pacs lyrics were deep
You say "his rhyming skills were average"...that's what I'm talking about when I say his lyrics were average. And yes, Pac was CAPABLE of very crafty lyrics as he proves that in songs like Blasphemy. However, capability and reality aren't the same thing. There are not enough tracks like Blasphemy though to say he was a superb lyricist. And trust me, Pac is my favorite, BY FAR. My second favorite rapper ever is Eminem, but he's a distant second.

As for Pac's flow, he ranged from less than average (i.e. All Out: BD version) to fucking spectacular (i.e. Secretz Of War, Ambitionz Az A Ridah). But for the most part, Pac, I thought had excellent flow. Also, I'm not a Biggie fan, so you won't hear me giving him props on anything really.

So, what I'm saying is:

Pac's lyrics: consistently average
Pac's rhyming skills: average
Pac's lyrical depth: the best, uncomparable

Don't forget, you can be VERY DEEP and still have average lyrics, as songs like Dear Mama and Changes prove this.

MC mufasa said:
IMO Banks rapes Buck
Yeah, cuz that monotone voice is so mesmerizing.

Banks is a decent rapper, not too far behind Buck. To say Banks is better than Buck is an opinion I can respect, to say he "rapes Buck" is laughable.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Heres some pics from the concert. I took em off the club site..

Can you spot me? Im the dude at the bottom of the pic with the beige tuque, next to the guy with the baby blue cap. lol.

That chain is crazy.

Some new guy in G-Unit. Buck's homie from back home in Tennesse, forgot his name though

Again that dude.

Heres the owner of the club. lol

jason_g_718 said:
Yeah, cuz that monotone voice is so mesmerizing.

Banks is a decent rapper, not too far behind Buck. To say Banks is better than Buck is an opinion I can respect, to say he "rapes Buck" is laughable.

You're laughable.

jason_g_718 said:
You know dogg...it's a catch 22 with you, ain't it?

I email you back and tell you what a fucking shlep you are, and how I couldn't care less about your rambling ass posts, most of which you don't make any sense. Then, you email me back saying "if you didn't care, you wouldn't respond". So, then, I prove to you I don't care by not respond, and you tell me I'm "avoiding you".

Dude...I see you the same way you see me. You think I'm a joke, I htink you're a joke. REalize that, and stop trying to be "cordial" to me.
OK here is what im going to do. SOmething I should have done a long time ago..I am going to ignore you...You know that should be seriously the best thing to do You ignore me I ignore you..It should work because the mods n shit don't wanna get you banned..because everything you say is your opinion..thats true but somehow every thread you post in turns into a huge beef thread in which you always end up getting sonned in..NOW THATS JOKES...but newayz I'll pm you this post so you know that im goin to ignore you and you won't have to reply to it in this thread and I won't have to wait for your reply...

IF YOU FIND JASON ANNOYING PLEASE DON'T GIVE HIM THE ATTENTION HE IS DESPERATELY SEEKING IGNORE THE FUCKER TOO :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.