Young Buck

jason_g_718 said:
:thumb: I actually agree with this. I think Straight Outta Cashville is up there with Doggystyle and All Eyez On Me.
And jason reverts back to his usual stupid self right on cue.

Rosco said:
True. In an era where the South is fast becoming the dominant force in Hip-Hop, he probably ain't even in the top 10 of Southern MC's.
Gimme some southern emcees who are better, because all the ones I've heard (i.e. Master P, C-Murder, BG, Juvenile, Silk The Shocker) don't even come close to Buck's talent.

I know a lot of people are on Lil Wayne's nuts lately, but I haven't heard much from him, so I can't comment.

Rosco said:
And jason reverts back to his usual stupid self right on cue.
Like you told me a while ago, it's called an OPINION, they aren't right or wrong.

If you don't agree with me that's fine, but there's no reason to shit on my opinion either. Doggystyle and AEOM may be legendary and classic albums, and obviously SOC is not, but to me, the quality of music is up there.

Farzin

jason_g_718 said:
Gimme some southern emcees who are better, because all the ones I've heard (i.e. Master P, C-Murder, BG, Juvenile, Silk The Shocker) don't even come close to Buck's talent.

I know a lot of people are on Lil Wayne's nuts lately, but I haven't heard much from him, so I can't comment.
I guess you have never heard of Scarface, T.I. and lil flip (i personally dont like him but he got talent). I am sure otehrs can list a lot of other talented emcee's from the south i aint too familliar with em.

I guess you have never heard of Scarface, T.I. and lil flip (i personally dont like him but he got talent). I am sure otehrs can list a lot of other talented emcee's from the south i aint too familliar with em.
Well, of course I know of Scarface, as I have Smile on a burned CD, but I didn't think he was talking about OG's..

As for T.I., his verse on that 2pac song from Better Dayz was good but that's all I've heard from him.

Can someone up some T.I. and Lil Flip so I can compare them to Buck?

LOL @ Lil Flip. I've heard one song from him, and granted that ain't much, but it also didn't leave me with a good impression of him.

jason_g_718 said:
Well, of course I know of Scarface, as I have Smile on a burned CD, but I didn't think he was talking about OG's..

As for T.I., his verse on that 2pac song from Better Dayz was good but that's all I've heard from him.

Can someone up some T.I. and Lil Flip so I can compare them to Buck?

LOL @ Lil Flip. I've heard one song from him, and granted that ain't much, but it also didn't leave me with a good impression of him.
BUt neither did big L ;)

jason_g_718 said:

T.I
Lil Wayne
Luda
Bun B
Scarface
Lil Flip
OutKast

Not 10 but I got bored.

Rosco said:
T.I
Lil Wayne
Luda
Bun B
Scarface
Lil Flip
OutKast

Not 10 but I got bored.
LMAO @ Luda...that's a fucking joke and a half. Sorry dogg... but I've laughed at Luda since his fucking debut.

As I said, of course Scarface, but I didn't think you were talking about OG's.

Lil Wayne, I already said I haven't heard anything from him, so I can't comment. Same goes for Bun B, as for Lil Flip, I've heard one song from him, and would be interested in giving him some more chances if anyone wants to up any songs by any of these guys.

Outkast? PFFF...maybe back in the day when they were dolling out real shit, but in their current "Hey Ya" days....that's a fucking joke and a half.

Current Day Outkast = the pop shit I fucking despise

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO @ Luda...that's a fucking joke and a half. Sorry dogg... but I've laughed at Luda since his fucking debut.

As I said, of course Scarface, but I didn't think you were talking about OG's.

Lil Wayne, I already said I haven't heard anything from him, so I can't comment. Same goes for Bun B, as for Lil Flip, I've heard one song from him, and would be interested in giving him some more chances if anyone wants to up any songs by any of these guys.

Outkast? PFFF...maybe back in the day when they were dolling out real shit, but in their current "Hey Ya" days....that's a fucking joke and a half.

Current Day Outkast = the pop shit I fucking despise

u never seem to amaze me with your bullshit, outkast are still very good, you are judging by a single, have u heard of a song called "just lose it", that song is as much bullshit as "hey ya", except hey ya is better, have u heard big boi rhyme on the song reset

"cell therapist, beware of this, lugie that i spit, incarceration without rehabilition really dont mean shit,but ricky holmes, he gotta serve probation for 6 months but my uncle darnell and old dirty bastard still in the joint"

that one verse just shows they aint lost it.

also ludacris is a punchline king, u dont like him becuz u dont like hip hop.

Silleone said:
u never seem to amaze me with your bullshit, outkast are still very good, you are judging by a single, have u heard of a song called "just lose it", that song is as much bullshit as "hey ya", except hey ya is better, have u heard big boi rhyme on the song reset

"cell therapist, beware of this, lugie that i spit, incarceration without rehabilition really dont mean shit,but ricky holmes, he gotta serve probation for 6 months but my uncle darnell and old dirty bastard still in the joint"

that one verse just shows they aint lost it.

also ludacris is a punchline king, u dont like him becuz u dont like hip hop.
Thank you for saving me the hassle of replying to this clown.

Rosco said:
Thank you for saving me the hassle of replying to this clown.
<mocking Rosco> Wahhh...you don't like what I like so you know nothing...wahhh </mocking>

Get over yourself dogg, seriously.

People have different tastes. If you wanna listen to Outkast and support them, go for it, but you won't see me doing it and if you think that makes me an idiot...I'm fine with that.

jason_g_718 said:
<mocking Rosco> Wahhh...you don't like what I like so you know nothing...wahhh </mocking>

Get over yourself dogg, seriously.

People have different tastes. If you wanna listen to Outkast and support them, go for it, but you won't see me doing it and if you think that makes me an idiot...I'm fine with that.
so uhh what do you listen to besides everything that comes from dre and his friends

one mc on dj said:
so uhh what do you listen to besides everything that comes from dre and his friends
You have asked me this question 20 times and I have answered 20 times. If you can't remember, that ain't my fault...pay attention next time because I'm not listing all 30 rappers I listen to when you ask me this same question about once every 2 weeks.

Farzin

There is a difference between liking someone and recognizing talent.

For example i can;t stand Jay-z but regardless i cant deny that he is talented.

Another example, I don't like most of ludacris's solo shit but on a lot of collabo's he outshine's everyone on the track and he is very talented.

Another example, you might not like Big L but you can't deny his talent that's just ignorance.

I hope you can see where i am going with this.

Farzin

^ oh and same goes for outkast. I fucking respect outkast for tryin to take a different direction in hip hop when everyone else is doin the same shit over and over again. That's what music is about.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.